You also need to do a battle of the brides from hell. There were some wedding dress frocky horrors on the soaps.
Yes Caleb wed Julie at the same chapel as Jason married The Slut. I'm paraphrasing Sable here of course.
1. DYNASTY - Moldavian unMassacre.
2. DYNASTY - Adam and Dana marry at the mansion. Was she Dynasty's most beautiful bride? Probably.
Just wondering @Willie Oleson have we done a battle of the soap weddings? Or a battle of the beautiful soap brides?
Why does she make me feel so sick?! Every time I see her face? Whyyyyyy?
My choices are mostly to do with the look and feel of these business and their locations. As did any of us really care at all what people were...
It's all about the Denver Chronicle, but only when Amanda Carrington says it, and only when the first Amanda says it.
Well that too.
It's the least she could do after ruining her marriage.
That's what she wanted you to think. :rolleyes:
So it's just me that thinks that Frankie Colby was an evil, manipulative, passive aggressive, greedy, slutty, bitch of a villainess?
1. Frankie Colby
Alexis Dexter sounds like a villain who turns up for a limited run of episodes and causes havoc then disappears.
I don't know why but I have always loved the name Channing.
I agree, however even if you split the name up and just use it with one of those...
1. Alexis Morrell Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan - DYNASTY
2. Caress Morrell - DYNASTY
3. Sable Colby - THE COLBYS
4. Cora Van Husen - DYNASTY
Battle of the hairpieces.
Oh.... I'm off out tomorrow so here goes...
1. DYNASTY - Blake's murder trial - Surprise witness for the prosecution. What perfect soap!
How long do I have to submit my list?
1. Sable Colby - I hate to admit it but she has the edge over Alexis.
2. Alexis Carrington Colby - The mother who shaped her children by not being...
Well there's this...
Separate names with a comma.