Oh yes. Get it out of ye.
All Dallas... and not surprisingly at No 1 is.....
1. Mandy Winger - I LOATHE the bitch (as if that wasn't obvious)...
1. Dallas: Sue Ellen leaves on a high (albeit with a small man) in her triumphant Dallas finale, 1989. I broke my young heart but she went out in...
Nah. Scullduggery is afoot!!! (Someone said that to me once in all seriousness).
I don't get it. So shoot me. Three times in the back from my...
No one else holds a candle to JR Ewing I'm afraid! Are people trying to keep him off the top spot I wonder?? :think:
1. JR Ewing :)
1. Sue Ellen Shepard Ewing Ewing (Lockwood try to forget)back to Ewing
2. Miss Ellie Southworth Ewing Farlow
3. John Ross Ewing Junior 'JR'
Me too and so random!!!! :haha:
Nearly all of Dallas' major characters were kidnapped. In Northern Ireland this doesn't happen quite so glamorously but more for a punishment...
I think I missed the hunks!
Why thank you :) They do get a bit heavy to carry sometimes.
Thank God @Willie Oleson !
She does, and she always will :) Regardless of how many magazines certain people graced in the 80's, everyone is entitled to their own opinion! ;)
But I fancy Sue Ellen and would turn for her so what's your point ? :)
There is a huge difference agreed. Beauty does not mean sexy. But...
Oh if it's characters then:
1. Sue Ellen - oozes sex appeal
2. Paige Matheson - Knots.
3. April Stevens
4. Katherine Wenworth - bad shit crazy...
Sorry I only watch Dallas, but have seen photos of some others...
1. Linda Gray
2. Charlene Tilton
3. Emma Samms
4. Sheree J Wilson
Christ. Then looking at you like he has lost the power of his jaw.
Scared by a priest coming up the driveway?
Killed? Can they not just die peacefully?
I have no idea what to do now. I thought I'd done it right. So you have to see the death for it to be accountable?
I get over excited, is all. :rolleyes:
All votes for Dallas :)
1 I know we didn't see him die (thank God) but JR's death had such an affect on me. Cried for weeks.
2 Agree with...
Separate names with a comma.