Congratulations, fabulous victors!:hats:
Then I have to re-read those PMs because I honestly don't remember the other word:lmao:
O, o, o wait just a minute! You have already created the pain & hurt theme, therefore I suggest that these dubious bonus points are divided...
1. For 12 – Other Lives @Richard Channing
2. Rapture - Bananarama @Long Lashes (I like it better than Iio's version)
3. Sam - Suede @Long Lashes...
Ooh that's beautiful.
Din Daa Daa - George Kranz (this has everything!)
Big Fish - The Gift (teddedup teddeddedup)
Fee Fi Fo Fum - Candy Girls (also:...
Of course I also *like* your post @Mel O'Drama but it's so funny to think and read about these non-lex...something...words.
Congratulations, Top Ten Babes!:bowing
p.s. I think this was @Long Lashes' song-title choice (and the clue is in her spotlight top 10, and what's even more bizarre, I've mentioned it...
1. Take Good Care Of My Baby – Bobby Vee @Ome
2. Baby, Come To Me - Patti Austin & James Ingram @Emelee
3. Not My Baby – Alvvays @Richard Channing...
Baby You're My Light - Richard Hawley
Baby Sign Here With Me - Henry Badowski
La Bella Vita Baby - Martini
I Just Keep...
Well done, Long Lashes!:j1:
Congratulations Mel O'Drama:jum: and Richard that is a very impressive score![IMG]
Famous songwriters top 10 (Carole King, Paul Anka, Leiber & Stoller etc)
Oops I forgot: I think it was @Long Lashes' choice.
1. Good Morning Starshine – Oliver @Angela Channing (it was so lovely to hear this "forgotten" song again)
2. Under Stars - Amy Macdonald @Long...
Star To Star - Chromium
Hockey Star - Big Little Dipper Dipper
Starship Troopers - United Citizen Federation Ft. Sarah...
& The Hot Gossip:cool1
Oh no, I really couldn't find 20 good "Feeling" songs.
And I didn't want to include the titles that I had already nominated in other threads.
I like this word.
Separate names with a comma.