Ways To Go – Grouplove
Something In The Way - Nirvana
Ain't That Just The Way – Lutricia McNeal
She Moves In Her Own...
Is that in the title or the lyrics?
It was my number 2.
1. Wolf - Jennie Abrahamson
2. Like a Prayer – Madonna
3. Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd
4. Perth - Avec Sans
5. Creation -...
Nice idea Emelee. Now, the hard part is not picking my top 5, it's putting them in order. But I'll try.
1. La Isla Bonita
2. Papa Don't Preach...
I'm also fairly sure which song will win. I wonder if we have the same one in mind.
1. Slave To The Rhythm
2. Pull Up To The Bumper
3. La Vie En Rose
4. Private Life
5. Love Is The Drug
6. I've Seen That Face Before (Libertango)...
So much to enjoy on your list Willie and a wonderful variety of styles and sounds, as I have come to expect from your choices. Here's my top 10....
I was really spoiled for choice with your list @Long Lashes and it wasn't easy getting it down to 10 songs. We have very similar taste in music....
Thanks for sharing @Angela Channing
1. Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
2. If You Tolerate This (Then Your Children Will Be Next) - The Manic Street...
Thanks for sharing @Ome, there were many great new discoveries for me here and also some nice trips down memory lane.
1. Comfortably Numb – Pink...
I am really pleased that 'World Spins Madly On' came out on top. It's probably my favourite song on the list but also it's the one that means the...
Yes, I with you on this Emelee, I find describing/reviewing songs really difficult, so I'm always impressed by some members who do it so well.
Before we get the final tally I would just like to thank everyone who has voted and especially those who took the time to say something about some...
The thought of trying to choose my 20 favourite songs of all time was just too daunting. I wouldn't know where to begin. Trying to pick one...
1. Like A Prayer-Madonna
2. Daniel -Elton John
3. When Doves Cry-Prince
4. Don't You Forget About Me -Simple Minds
5. Betty Davis Eyes-Kim Carnes...
1. It’s Too Late – Carole King
2. Desperado – Eagles
3. Do You Know Where You Going To - Diana Ross
4. The Way We Were – Barbra Streisand
1. Wolf - Jennie Abrahamson (I'm not surprised a few people have voted this as their number 1, amazing!)
2. Statements - Loreen
3. Off To The...
I love this idea. Count me in.
Separate names with a comma.