Why don't you all go home and get some rest? There's nothing more you can do here tonight.
1. Gary on New DALLAS -- Ancient Gary in widescreen! And the timing couldn't have been more poignant.
2. Richard on KNOTS -- I always...
How about battle of the soliloquies?
So all those speeches delivered to gravestones or portraits or to Blake Carrington once he's already walked...
Oh I hadn't thought of that!
And you've done the same for me!
I guess Cricket's cowboy daddy Lusty Rusty was Val's Dusty.
Although Falcon Crest does have a habit of surprising you when you least expect it ...
I'd be genuinely very interested to know what your impressions of Falcon Crest are, Mel, based on what you've read. Then maybe you could be...
We didn't know anything for sure until this (by which time the idea of Mark being alive or dead had kind of slipped our minds):
1. Garrison Southworth, for being the first.
2. Dusty Farlow, for being the second.
3. Mark Graison, for being the most dramatic.
4. Gary Ewing,...
1. John Ross Ewing -- the cutest, funniest and most natural of all the kids. "I think Mama has a headack." Also, he's Future Josh.
Yeah, she hosted some charity thing where Greg 'won' Anne which became the start of their romance proper. It might have been in "1001 Nights with...
All my favourite sisters were greedy little golddiggers with a respectable older sister they liked to torment.
1. Kristin Shepard, the original...
“This isn’t 1956.” “No, but it’ll feel like it.”
1. Richard Avery
2. Donna Krebbs
3. Laura Avery
4. Janet Baines
5. Edgar Randolph
Well ... DALLAS was super nice to John Ross’s kidnapper, a bereaved young mother, who stole him from the hospital when he was first born. In fact,...
The Dallas Press, the Denver Mirror, the Denver Chronicle, the Knots Landing Tribune, the one Mandy Winger was the publisher of in The Yellow Rose ...
I never thought of it like that!
She tried to gaslight her sister-in-law and pretended her husband tried to kill her and stuff like that.
Separate names with a comma.