1. JR & Sue Ellen (Dallas)
2. Bobby & Pam (Dallas)
3. Ray & Donna (Dallas)
4. Jeff & Fallon (Dynasty)
5. Greg & Laura (Knots Landing)
PS: I still...
But it's so much fun when someone falls in...
And once again it's proven that fights in water are the best!
1. Pool fight during the JR/Sue Ellen wedding (Dallas)
2. Oil Baron's Ball brawl (Dallas)
3. Alexis/Krystle lilypond fight (Dynasty)
4. JR & Ray...
Thanks to looking at that clip, YouTube directed me to this little Oil Baron's Ball gem:
Right now, I only recall my absolute favorite. The poolside fight on Dallas. :floor:
1. John Ross Ewing III
2. Little Blake "LB" Carrington
3. Christopher Ewing
4. Margaret Krebbs
5. Betsy Ewing
1. Ewing Oil - felt very small, family-friendly and almost cozy but with plenty enough of scheming.
1. JR Ewing
2. Katherine Wentworth
3. BD Calhoun
4. Alexis Carrington
5. Danny Waleska
1. Bliss Colby
2. Cassandra Wilder
3. Jacqueline Perrault
4. Afton Cooper
5. Dusty Farlow
Should I vote for my favorite unusual names (that I actually like) or the names I find funny sounding or the names I just find absurd?
From this straight chick's perspective, and only the 80s soaps (otherwise, the 21st century reboots would be all over my list).
1. Bobby Ewing (Dallas)
2. Mitch Ackerman (Knots Landing)
3. Maggie Gioberti (Falcon Crest)
4. Sue Ellen Ewing (Dallas) (just before Pam wakes up)...
1. Sly Lovegren (Dallas)
2. Pamela Lynch (Falcon Crest)
3. Harv Smithfield (Dallas)
4. Harry McSween (Dallas)
5. Joseph Anders (Dynasty)
Nice to see Wes Parmalee win, I really liked that character.
1. Wes Parmalee as "Jock Ewing"
2. Samantha Ross as "Melissa Agretti"
3. Joey Lombardi as "Nicholas Pearce"
I can't remember more. I see your...
I'll go with a mix of good/bad moms, but the 2 first positions have to go to moms that I could like to have myself! :)
1. Miss Ellie Ewing
I think I know, without doing a count, who will win this round.....
1. Katherine Wentworth
2. Adam Carrington
3. Danny Waleska
4. B.D. Calhoun
5. Jessica Montford
They're both good-looking dark-haired men. But other than that...?
Here they are...
Old Ridge --- New Ridge --- Bill
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Separate names with a comma.