Are you sure Willie? I'm sure we could scrape together enough for a window cleaner as well. He also does mirrors.
Well done Ome. Two great songs at the top. Good detective work Emelee. I admit I was a little suspicious about Willie's theorizing, I should have...
1. Storie Di Tutti I Giorni - Riccardo Fogli @Willie Oleson
2. Oye - Beyoncé @Mel O'Drama
3. Ani Ve’Ata - Arik Einstein @Angela Channing
Oh yes totally, she even moves a bit like Beverly. Although Beverly is sexier and more seductive obviously.
I'm guessing Angela is probably fluent in Japanese and would be more than happy to translate for us.
Initials BB - Serge Gainsbourg
Hoppipolla (Planet Earth II Mix) - Sigur Ros
Theme From Harry's Game – Clannad
Thanks mom for being so supportive as always, and congratulations to you!
I forgot, I'm gonna say this was @Angela Channing s choice.
1. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon @Angela Channing
2. The Way it’s Always Been – Brandon Flowers @Ome
3. Wonderful Way - Wunder Wunder...
Ways To Go – Grouplove
Something In The Way - Nirvana
Ain't That Just The Way – Lutricia McNeal
She Moves In Her Own...
Well done @Emelee and @Ome! :dd:
My guess is this theme was chosen by @Mel O'Drama.
1. Speak To Me - Amy Lee @Mel O'Drama
2. Everybody's Talkin' - Harry Nilsson @Angela Channing
3. Talk to Me – Stevie Nicks @Ome
Wow, not many people can sing live like that. So much talent, times 2!
Whispers – Vancouver Sleep Clinic
Just Say Yes – Snow Patrol
Speak In Tongues - machineheart
Calling Occupants Of...
Well done @Angela Channing, @Emelee, @Long Lashes, @Willie Oleson and me! :elvis:
Oh I forgot, I think this was the choice of @Willie Oleson
1. Phantom Power - Diagrams @Willie Oleson
2. We Got The Power - Loreen @Emelee
3. The Power of Goodbye - Madonna @Angela Channing
4. The Power...
No, not at all. Actually it was nice to see it as I lost loads of stuff a while back when my computer crashed and I had no idea it was out there...
Actually this is a gif I made and it's just after Francesca gives her shares in Falcon Crest to Richard. He's leaving the party (her leaving party...
Separate names with a comma.