Changed my mind. I will just go with what I think counts as foreigner. :)
1. Angelica Nero, Dallas
2. Naldo Marchetta, Dallas
3. Vicente Cano,...
The description was:
How is a person who has lived in USA and/or married an American a "non-American"? How long must one have lived in America...
There are too few soap shifters on Primetime. I haven't seen all seasons of Falcon Crest or Knots Landing. Never seen The Colbys or Flamingo Road...
1. JR vs Cliff (Dallas)
2. JR vs Pam (Dallas)
3. Angela vs Richard (FC)
4. Alexis vs Krystle (Dynasty)
5. Abby vs Valene (KL)
1. DYNASTY S02 E09 - "The Psychiatrist"
2. DALLAS S03 E17 - "Paternity Suit"
3. FALCON CREST S03 E27 - "The Avenger"
4. DYNASTY S01 E13 - "The...
1. Pamela, Dallas
2. Miss Ellie, Dallas
3. Alexis, Dynasty
4. Amanda, Dynasty
5. Bobby, Dallas
1. Falcon Crest with it's vineyard. I don't like the actual beverage myself, but a vineyard is a gorgeous backdrop.
2. Dallas with it's ranches...
1. JR visits Ray in jail to rub some salt in - and get his shares
2. Sue Ellen gets her mug shot taken
3. Alexis and her...
1. JR & Sue Ellen (Dallas)
2. Bobby & Pam (Dallas)
3. Ray & Donna (Dallas)
4. Jeff & Fallon (Dynasty)
5. Greg & Laura (Knots Landing)
PS: I still...
But it's so much fun when someone falls in...
And once again it's proven that fights in water are the best!
1. Pool fight during the JR/Sue Ellen wedding (Dallas)
2. Oil Baron's Ball brawl (Dallas)
3. Alexis/Krystle lilypond fight (Dynasty)
4. JR & Ray...
Thanks to looking at that clip, YouTube directed me to this little Oil Baron's Ball gem:
Right now, I only recall my absolute favorite. The poolside fight on Dallas. :floor:
1. John Ross Ewing III
2. Little Blake "LB" Carrington
3. Christopher Ewing
4. Margaret Krebbs
5. Betsy Ewing
1. Ewing Oil - felt very small, family-friendly and almost cozy but with plenty enough of scheming.
1. JR Ewing
2. Katherine Wentworth
3. BD Calhoun
4. Alexis Carrington
5. Danny Waleska
1. Bliss Colby
2. Cassandra Wilder
3. Jacqueline Perrault
4. Afton Cooper
5. Dusty Farlow
Should I vote for my favorite unusual names (that I actually like) or the names I find funny sounding or the names I just find absurd?
From this straight chick's perspective, and only the 80s soaps (otherwise, the 21st century reboots would be all over my list).
Separate names with a comma.