1. Julia Cumson – FALCON CREST
2. Val Ewing - KNOTS LANDING
3. Richard Channing – FALCON CREST
4. Steven Carrington - DYNASTY
5. Bobby Ewing – DALLAS
1. Katherine Wentworth – DALLAS
2. Abby Cunningham - KNOTS LANDING
3. Claudia Whittaker - KNOTS LANDING
4. Terry Hartford - FALCON CREST
1. Who killed Carlo Agretti - FALCON CREST
2. Who Shot Bobby - DALLAS
3. Who killed Ciji - KNOTS LANDING
4. Who was stalking Karen MacKenzie -...
1. Jean Hackney - KNOTS LANDING
2. Mitch Cooper - DALLAS
3. Carly Fixx - FALCON CREST
4. Charles Scott - KNOTS LANDING
5. Charlie Wade - DALLAS
1. Peter Stavros - FALCON CREST
2. Richard Avery - KNOTS LANDING
3. Laura Avery - KNOTS LANDING
4. Lilimae Clements - KNOTS LANDING
1. Lotus Point - KNOTS
2. The Falcon Crest Winery – FALCON CREST
3. The Sumner Group - KNOTS
4. Ewing Oil - DALLAS
5. Knots Landing Motors - KNOTS
1. Jill Bennett - KNOTS LANDING
2. Angela Channing - FALCON CREST
3. Chip Roberts - KNOTS LANDING
4. Abby Cunningham - KNOTS LANDING
I think it's more about people having different opinions.
Otherwise, this whole process would be boring and predictable.
Plus he had another (private) venture on the show, I just can't remember which episode I nicked this from.
1. Angelica Nero (Dallas)
2. Jacqueline Perrault (Falcon Crest)
3. Marta Del Sol (Dallas)
4. Mort Tubor (Knots Landing)
5. Dex Dexter (Dynasty)
That's probably because it happened on The Colbys
Add me to this.
1. Val's babies (KNOTS)
2. April (DALLAS)
3. Julia (FALCON)
4. Miss Ellie (DALLAS)
5. Fallon (COLBYS)
Sod it! I'm going with characters.....
1. Ciji Dunne (KNOTS)
2. Paige Matheson(KNOTS)
3. Katherine Wentworth (DALLAS)
4. Abby Ewing (KNOTS)
Just to clarify, even though I know the answer, because it's written in your first post.
This is the top five soap characters and not...
Then reaching your window
It's easier to just read the first post.
Yes, sorry I should have just said died, stopped breathing etc...
Yes, but we didn't see him die onscreen, unless they cut that from my DVDs..:cool1
Separate names with a comma.