I actually found Holly and her 25 episodes light years more enjoyable than the 63 episodes we had to endure Winger. :eck:
But it wasn't Sheree...
I didn't care that Winger Tramp was a "home wrecker." If it hadn't been her, it would've been some other airhead bimbo. And I liked at least two...
I've never understood the hostility toward April either. Or Jenna. Neither were favorite characters of mine, but it's not like they're the worst...
If that was the criterion, Sue Ellen would've walked away with the entire Ewing fortune. :rlol:
That's more than $2800/hour (with a 24-hour/7-day work week). I'd love to know the credentials that made her worth that. :lol:
Who needs 'emotional support' when they're getting a $100 million divorce settlement? :lol:
A nice tribute to Dusty (and Jared)...
I really like all those scenes. #3 was so funny when she was definitely gonna open a whole can of whoop ass on JR, who was only saved by Bobby and...
More Honorable Mention
Sue Ellen and Mickey's accident.
"Isn't it wonderful how thoughtful he can be when he's caught with his boots...
I'm counting down backwards. #1 is my favorite scene (10 points); #10 (this scene) is my one pointer.
Sue Ellen and the breath spray: "The worst thing that happened to me is you."
"A little club soda, darlin'? Looks like...
1) Sue Ellen confesses all to Bobby in the sanitarium.
4) Sue Ellen argues with JR: "Joan of Arc would've been a drunk if she'd been married to you."
3) JR b!tchslaps Sue Ellen: "Chances are...
7) Sue Ellen and the Winger Tramp at the rodeo.
6) Sue Ellen drinking champagne at Madam Claude's: "Pam, don't be a nag!"
10) Sue Ellen thwarts JR's takeover of Westar.
9) Sue Ellen argues with JR: "You came parading through the lobby with some tramp of...
The "Songs for the characters" thread was a good one, too. For example, "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under" by Shania Twain from Sue Ellen to...
Sue Ellen's car (why did Sue Ellen drive a station wagon?)
The Dallas Press
Songs for the characters
Separate names with a comma.