A Crystal Skull in The Collection?

Discussion in 'Dynasty' started by Snarky's Ghost, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +5,626
    It's back --- and by unpopular lack-of-demand... The Crystal Skull thread!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Had there been a Season 10, I want Adam to see a glowing green light from under a rock while the Carringtons clear The Collection out from underneath the estate as the scandal over Tom Carrington's connections to Hitler grows.

Adam shoves the mysterious crystal skull emitting the soft light into a duffel and whisks it off to his mother; Alexis is fascinated, pumps Jeff for archeological gossip about such skulls (while never admitting she possesses one) and then inadvertently drops it on the floor of her Carlton suite which has the effect of activating the skull's glow that much more.

As the season progresses, it's apparent that "the europeans" are still seaching for something in the Collection despite its contents having been made public.

I then want to see Hitler's geriatric and brittle mistress, Eva Braun, in the final episode shoot Sable (and maybe Caress) over the artifact they can't find. Whereupon Alexis sweeps off to London with it.

And once the skull is out of Denver, the series ends. As all power goes with it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ray&Donna

Ray&Donna Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,376
    I just watched--with some trepidation--INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL. Admittedly it has been several years since I've seen season five, but the plot felt alarmingly similar to Jeff and Nicole's search for Fallon. And then an alien spacecraft showed up to take away Emma Samms.

:eck:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989 Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,557
    Haha, I forgot about this thread.

Perhaps the Crystal Skull was what gave Krystle her "headaches" to begin with?? Kinda ties in with Krystle being clairvoyant, the skull gets in the way of her powers
    Hence why she acts robotically from 1982 to 1988, when the skull finally takes it toll on Krystle,

Should Someone on here just do a sci fi version of Dynasty already?!? Haha

• Like Like x 4
  4. Zara

Zara Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Parden my stupidity but, in what way is the skull connected to Krystle?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,626
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Zara

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +236
    The skull explains her earthly goodness. Maybe she in fact was a white witch. Send from heaven to teach Denver about love and forgiveness. Getting Denver's collected pain herself in shape of throbbing headaches.

Alexis became her Moby Dick. The Crystal Skull destroyer.:box:

• Like Like x 3
  7. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,557
    That is actually a beautiful thing you've just said @Zara
    Where's the love button when you need it

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ray&Donna

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,376
    I do love the idea of a skull causing Krystle's headaches. Just not Fallon's :p

• Like Like x 3
  9. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,557
    Fallon' headache was a Roger Grimes related one

• Like Like x 2
  10. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,626
    There were so many personality-altering heachaches on DYNASTY that the crystal skull buried in the basement could have had a role in all of them.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Zara

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Rita's secret medicine she fed Blake was in fact just ordinary water that she placed in a bottle next to the skull in the basement.

Claudia's behavior can be entirely traced back to the Carrington basement.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,626
    BTW: Himmler supposedly possessed a crystal skull.

[​IMG]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hidden-trove-suspected-nazi-artifacts-found-argentina-020231373.html

A video is in the link.

Hidden trove of suspected Nazi artifacts found in Argentina

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — In a hidden room in a house near Argentina's capital, police believe they have found the biggest collection of Nazi artifacts in the country's history, including a bust relief of Adolf Hitler, magnifying glasses inside elegant boxes with swastikas and even a macabre medical device used to measure head size.

Some 75 objects were found in a collector's home in Beccar, a suburb north of Buenos Aires, and authorities say they suspect they are originals that belonged to high-ranking Nazis in Germany during World War II.

"Our first investigations indicate that these are original pieces," Argentine Security Minister Patricia Bullrich told The Associated Press on Monday, saying that some pieces were accompanied by old photographs. "This is a way to commercialize them, showing that they were used by the horror, by the Fuhrer. There are photos of him with the objects."

Among the disturbing items were toys that Bullrich said would have been used to indoctrinate children, a large statue of the Nazi Eagle above a swastika, a Nazi hourglass and a box of harmonicas.

Police say one of the most-compelling pieces of evidence of the historical importance of the find is a photo negative of Hitler holding a magnifying glass similar to those found in the boxes.

"We have turned to historians and they've told us it is the original magnifying glass" that Hitler was using, said Nestor Roncaglia, head of Argentina's federal police. "We are reaching out to international experts to deepen" the investigation.

The photograph was not released to the public, but was shown to The Associated Press on the condition that it not be published.

The investigation that culminated in the discovery of the collection began when authorities found artworks of illicit origin in a gallery in north Buenos Aires.

Agents with the international police force Interpol began following the collector and with a judicial order raided the house on June 8. A large bookshelf caught their attention and behind it agents found a hidden passageway to a room filled with Nazi imagery.

Authorities did not identify the collector who remains free but under investigation by a federal judge.

"There are no precedents for a find like this. Pieces are stolen or are imitations. But this is original and we have to get to the bottom of it," said Roncaglia.

Police are trying to determine how the artifacts entered Argentina.

The main hypothesis among investigators and member of Argentina's Jewish community is that they were brought to Argentina by a high-ranking Nazi or Nazis after World War II, when the South American country became a refuge for fleeing war criminals, including some of the best known.

As leading members of Hitler's Third Reich were put on trial for war crimes, Josef Mengele fled to Argentina and lived in Buenos Aires for a decade. He moved to Paraguay after Israeli Mossad agents captured Holocaust mastermind Adolf Eichmann, who was also living in Buenos Aires. Mengele later died in Brazil in 1979 while swimming in a beach in the town of Bertioga.

While police in Argentina did not name any high-ranking Nazis to whom the objects might have originally belonged, Bullrich noted there were medical devices.

"There are objects to measure heads that was the logic of the Aryan race," she said.

Ariel Cohen Sabban, president of the DAIA, a political umbrella for Argentina's Jewish institutes, called the find "unheard of" in Argentina.

"Finding 75 original pieces is historic and could offer irrefutable proof of the presence of top leaders who escaped from Nazi Germany," Cohen told the AP.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ray&Donna

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,376
    Hmm, so if Paulsen had mentioned the Crystal Skull in season nine, people really wouldn't be able to deny its brilliance...

• Like Like x 2
  14. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,626
    It must be true!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,557
    Just to make things even stranger

In the 1990-91 season 11, the crystal skull isn't the only object that the characters desire, it's King Arthur's sword which gas been disguarded in another part of the mansion, Amanda comes back to Denver to retrieve it as Prince Michael on his death bed told her what powers it brings.

Meanwhile the crystal skull heals Dex from his paralysis and he and Sable marry in a mysterious church where the sword is hidden Amanda retrieves the sword and it glows, at the Same time Krystle awakes from her coma, fully healed and ready to di Battle with Eva Braun's grandson, the real Michael Torrance, the sword vs the skull.

Sorry its very hot in England at the moment and I just fancied making this thread very strange................ :-D

• Like Like x 4
  16. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,626
    [​IMG]
    "Give me back my skull.."
    "I don't have it..."
    "I don't have it..."

"I don't have it..."

"I don't have it..."

• Like Like x 2
  17. Michael Torrance

Michael Torrance Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,468
    Like Fallon being taken upon a cinnamon-smelling spaceship by Aliens? :D

• Like Like x 3
  18. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,626
    To me, the entire UFO story belonged on FALCON CREST, with an unhinged Melissa convinced (or pretending to be) that she was abducted, impregnated, and has delivered a baby which only to her looks like an alien.

Smells like FC's Season 7.

On DYNASTY and THE COLBYS, though, it just doesn't fit.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Michael Torrance

Michael Torrance Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,468
    I hate to disagree with you Snarky, but I think the problem with the UFO (like Moldavia) was that there was too little of it, not too much.
    Imagine if Fallon's headaches and amnesia are a result of her first, earlier kidnapping by the aliens. The aliens are from that other iconic 80s show, V , acting under the guise of the California Colbys, and they kidnap in order to try to impregnate her. Yes, that is Sable in the role of Diana, Miles as the hunky but reptilian stud who is her son who must pass on his seed to the human race, and Connie is of course the leader of the resistance--like a female Yoda. Oh, the story practically writes itself...

• Like Like x 2
  20. Zara

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Exactly!

• Like Like x 1