A Magic Between Us

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    CHAPTER 14

In the midst of their tender lovemaking, Sue Ellen changed pace; she relished making JR feel vulnerable. She put his arms back, on the sides of the pillow. With her arms fully extended, Sue Ellen held his hands down and ardently rode him.

“JR!” Sue Ellen shouted, as she collapsed in his arms; her face in the left side of his neck. She lifted her head up and kissed him tenderly.

“Oh sugar, you're wild,” JR whispered, his heart pounded. Sue Ellen rolled over and caught her breath.

“And you love it, darlin,” Sue Ellen said breathlessly.

“Goddamn do I ever,” JR responded. He took Sue Ellen in his arms, her head on his chest. It didn’t take them long to drift off to sleep.

When JR woke up, he reached over for Sue Ellen. She wasn’t there. He looked around the room and noticed her clothes were missing.

“Hmm, maybe she didn’t want to disturb me? She’s probably eating breakfast,” JR thought.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, JR headed down for some much needed coffee. The only person there was John Ross.

“Where’s your Mama at?” JR asked.

“Jeez I don’t know. I guess she’s home. Why would she be here,” John Ross answered.

“Well son, she spent the night in my bed and now she’s gone,” JR told him. John Ross rolled his eyes. “I’m glad you and Mama are...err um...friendly again.”

JR smirked. “Your Mama could never keep her hands off me.” John Ross cringed. “Jesus, spare me the details.”

I don’t know why she would just leave without telling me, JR thought. He shook his head and tried to enjoy his breakfast.

Two hours earlier

Sue Ellen didn’t want to have breakfast and start up a routine at Southfork. It was 7 o’clock when she left the house. Teresa was preparing the morning meal. Sue Ellen told her she was taking one of the Ewing’s spare cars home and to have one of the ranch hands pick it up later in the day. “Yes, ma’am, I will arrange it,” Teresa said.

Just as Sue Ellen got inside the condo, her cell phone rang. “JR no doubt,” Sue Ellen thought. She was surprised to see it was Kenny. She answered rather quickly.

“Hi Sue Ellen, its Ken. I hope I didn’t wake you up,” he said.

“No. I’ve been up for quite some time. I am so sorry about yesterday. JR can be a little pushy and…”

“Oh don’t worry. I know how he operates,” Kenny said, with a chuckle.

“You and all of Dallas,” Sue Ellen joked.

“Well, how about joining me for dinner tonight, tomorrow and the next day?”

Sue Ellen laughed. “Well, as a matter of fact, I’m free tonight if that sounds okay.”

“Perfect, no delay in seeing you then,” Kenny said; happy she accepted. Sue Ellen gleamed and said, “How could I possibly say no?”

“Great, I’ll meet you at 6 o’clock in front of Bruno’s?”

“See you then!” Sue Ellen said. Just before she hung up Kenny said, “Sue Ellen?” He paused. “I can’t wait to see you. Bye beautiful.”

Sue Ellen was flattered; but surprised she said yes so quickly. A tinge of guilt swept through her when at that precise moment she received a text from JR.

Hey sugar, thanks for a magical night!

“What the f***? That’s it? Didn't he care that I left?” Sue Ellen shouted, extremely perturbed. She didn’t respond. Instead, her mind quickly focused to her impending date.

“Are you seeing Sue Ellen tonight, JR?”

“No Bobby, I need my rest,” JR implied. Oh brother, Pam thought.

“Well Pam and I are going out to eat. We have a reservation at 5:00 o’clock. Would you like to join us?” Pam shot Bobby a look in frustration.

JR had no interest in being a third wheel. “No thanks, Bobby. You two have a good time. I’ll meet up with you later. Where are you going?

Bobby put his arm around Pam and said, “Bruno’s.”

To Be Continued;)

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +593
    I think if Sue Ellen wants to date that's fine, but at least communicate that to everyone before getting into anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  3. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Chapter 15

Before heading out to meet Ken, Sue Ellen decided to call JR instead of texting him back.

“Hey darlin!” JR exclaimed.

“Hi JR. I’m sorry I’m just getting back to you until now,” Sue Ellen said.

“Its okay, sugar. What’s going on?” JR asked.

“Not much. You know I really enjoyed last night. You were wonderful and…” JR cut her off.

“Me too. How about dinner tonight? I'm meeting Bobby and Pam later. Want to join us?”

“Oh darn, I normally would but I can’t. I already made plans with Ken for dinner tonight.” With that revelation, JR gasped.

I see. Well have a good time with ol’ Kenny boy,” JR said, his fist clenched.

“Really? I'm glad you feel that way...I mean...our seeing other people,” Sue Ellen said.

“Yeah, no need for strings honey. I'll see you at the office tomorrow. I want to go over Marilee’s proposal,” JR told her, leaving Sue Ellen speechless.

JR was livid but kept his cool. You certainly work fast darlin but you’ll soon remember I’m the only man for you!

Bobby and Pam were enjoying their dinner when they spotted Sue Ellen and Ken being seated at a table not far from them.

“Bobby, is that Sue Ellen? Who’s that man?” Pam asked, inquisitively.

“It sure is but that’s Kenny. The one I told you about that helped Sue Ellen find a house. Probably just a celebratory dinner,” Bobby said.

“Well, I guess. What if JR comes by and sees the two of them together. He will go crazy,” Pam said.

“I don’t think so. Sue Ellen finally told him that Ken helped her buy a new place. JR knows Ken too but I guess I should tell him anyway."

Bobby sent JR a text that read:

Just a heads up that Sue Ellen is here eating dinner with Ken.

JR just parked his car. He read Bobby’s text and answered back with just an okay. He sat there until he decided to call Marilee. He dialed her number and she picked up immediately even though she was hesitant.

“What do you want, JR?" Marilee asked.

“It’s what you want, darlin. How about meeting me at Bruno’s and I’ll tell you about it,” JR informed her.

“Is this some kind of trick, JR? I'm too old to deal with your shit and..."

"No I swear it. I want to talk about your proposal with John Ross. I rather do it over a drink and I must admit, you were always one my favorite gals,” JR said. His charm in full gear.

“Great. I’ll be there in about 10 minutes. I’ll see you at the bar,” Marilee said.

“I look forward to it!” JR assured her.

JR walked into the restaurant and thought, Oh Sue Ellen, I’m going to enjoy this!

To Be Continued

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,538
    Medals:
    Oh I get what JR is doing. He is trying to make Sue Ellen jealous he's there with Marilee. I wonder if it will have the desired effect or if it will back fire on him?

5. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Chapter Sixteen

JR spotted Pam and Bobby walking toward him. “Leaving already?” JR asked.

“Yes, we’ve decided to see a movie. We said hello to Sue Ellen already…er…um…sure you don’t want to join us?” Bobby asked.

“No thanks. Did you tell Sue Ellen you gave me the heads up she was here? I don’t want her to think I’m spying on her,” JR said.

“I thought it best Bobby didn’t. Well, see you later,” Pam told him.

JR looked across the room and spotted Sue Ellen and Ken. They sat next to each other, and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Sue Ellen had a huge smile on her face. JR thought Ken looked like a hopeless puppy dog begging to be adopted. Sorry Kenny boy, she’s not taking you home.

When Sue Ellen spotted JR coming forward, her smile turned upside down—her heart pounded at the sight of him. She took a much needed breath.

“Hello, JR,” Sue Ellen said.

“Hey sugar, fancy meeting you guys here,” JR said, and then shook Ken’s hand.

“Would you care to join us?” Ken asked, though he hoped JR would decline.

“No thanks. I’m meeting someone at the bar,” JR said just as Marilee walked in. “Oh there’s Marilee Stone now. Excuse me.”

Sue Ellen felt her blood boil. “Marilee? Of all the…” She caught herself and stopped. She called over to the waiter and said, “Another glass of wine, please.”

“Non-alcoholic again?” he asked. Sue Ellen nodded yes.

A few minutes later, Ken asked Sue Ellen if she was okay. “Yes, of course I am. Why would you ask?”

“You haven’t said a word since you saw JR and keep looking over at the bar.”

“I...err...um...just don’t like or trust Marilee. She gave John Ross a proposal on an oil deal and I advised him to turn her down. I didn’t see anything positive about it. JR and I are going over it tomorrow at the office,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Well, maybe JR is discussing it with her first?” Ken said.

“Yes, that’s got to be it,” Sue Ellen responded, feeling somewhat better.

“You want me to do what?” Marilee asked.

“You heard me, darlin. I want you to get Sue Ellen jealous. If you do, I will sign your proposal and you have your deal,” JR informed her.

Marilee thought it over and said, “I don't know. What if it doesn’t work?”

“Then I tell John Ross not to sign. So make it good. You may even enjoy yourself,” JR told her.

“I doubt it but okay,” Marilee answered.

When Marilee noticed Sue Ellen looking their way, she stood up, put her arms around JR’s neck and kissed him passionately. JR grabbed Marilee’s drooping derrière. At the sight of Marilee all over JR, Sue Ellen fumed. Her first instinct was to pull Marilee’s hair out.

Even though they agreed to date other people, it didn’t mean to throw it in each other’s faces. She didn’t want to literally see another woman, especially Marilee, kissing him. It shook her.

Sue Ellen turned her head. She was visibly upset but Ken didn’t say a word. He knew the long history they shared, and even though they were divorced he figured it was hard for her to swallow. Ken took her hand. Sue Ellen managed a broken smile.

“You look beautiful tonight. I hope we can do this again, Sue Ellen. I’d love to get to know you more,” Ken said.

“Thank you. I’d love to go out again but I’d like to go home now, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course,” Ken said. He paid the check but before they both left Sue Ellen used the ladies room. Ken waited for her outside.

On the way out, she walked by the bar with her head down until she heard Marilee shout, “Sue Ellen, not even a hello after all these years?”

“Why should I? I don’t like you, Marilee. I never did; then or now. I don’t want to waste my time talking to you,” Sue Ellen said, with brutal honesty.

“Well, JR wants me...in every way!” Marilee said. This time Sue Ellen couldn’t control herself. She grabbed Marilee by her hair. “Hey!” Marilee yelled.

“I’ll give you something to scream about!” Sue Ellen exclaimed. She slapped her face and would have done more damage if JR didn’t squeeze himself between them. Sue Ellen immediately ran out of there with tears rolling down her face.

JR turned to Marilee and said, “Perfect darlin!”

Marilee touched her stinging face and said, “Christ, what I do for money.”

To Be Continued:log:

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Karin Schill

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,538
    Medals:
    Ouch, I guess JR and Marilee managed to get the desired effect. Sue Ellen sure was jealous.

Let's just hope it doesn't make her go to the bottle or sleep with Ken just to get back at JR. She's sort of known for doing both in the past! :(

Also this paragraph, great writing. It's so funny! :lol:

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  7. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,762
    Medals:
    Oh grow up JR, seriously. Take her in your arms and pull HER hair. (GENTLY PLEASE!!!) :love6:

8. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +593
    Ohh, very Dynasty with the catfight lol.

I think this little incident is very much a "be careful what you wish for" sort of thing. Sue Ellen wants to see other people, JR wants Sue Ellen, Marilee wants her paperwork signed, but Sue Ellen is jealous, JR doesn't have Sue Ellen and Marilee gets her hair pulled, no one is happy with what they got.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Chapter Seventeen

Kenny drove Sue Ellen home. It was a short distance but he insisted. “I’m so sorry about tonight,” Sue Ellen said.

“It’s okay, Sue Ellen. I don’t like to see you cry…especially over an ex-husband,” Ken said.

Sue Ellen took a deep breath. “I have to tell you something. JR and I are involved again. That’s why I was so upset about Marilee, even though we agreed to date other people. I wouldn’t blame you if you never wanted to see me again,” Sue Ellen told him.

Ken was taken aback but didn't want to give up. “Give me a chance to compete with JR. I want to be with you, Sue Ellen. I haven’t felt this way about a woman since my wife died. I had no interest in dating again, until you,” Ken said; his sincerity unmistakable.

Sue Ellen smiled. She couldn’t believe how sweet he was; like Bobby. “I don't want to hurt you. You’re just about the nicest and most understanding man I’ve ever met,” Sue Ellen said.

Ken caressed Sue Ellen’s face and asked, “I'm not easily dismayed, Sue Ellen. May I kiss you?”

“Yes,” Sue Ellen answered. He leaned in and kissed her lips sweetly. They looked at each other for a moment before Sue Ellen said, “Goodnight,” and walked into her condominium.

Ewing Oil

Sue Ellen didn’t want to see JR but felt she had to face him. It took a lot for her to come into the office. She still wanted him. Stay strong girl.

There was a quick knock on her door before it flung open. “Hey, sugar.”

“Good morning, JR,” Sue Ellen answered—no emotion in her voice. “So tell me what you think about Marilee’s proposal.”

“Well, there are more good than bad. If it fails, it won’t be that bad of a loss but if it succeeds then the profit will be enormous. I believe it’s worth the risk so we tweaked it and I signed the deal last night.”

Sue Ellen shook her head and said, “Same old JR. I see that sex for business is still tops on your list.”

JR walked around her desk. He pulled Sue Ellen up from her chair gently. “Come on darlin, you shouldn’t assume that.”

In a loud voice she said, “Of course I should. You slept with Marilee! Couldn’t you pick anyone else but her?”

“Shh…don’t shout. Look she kissed me but I didn’t sleep with her. I’m telling you the truth,” JR tried to reassure her.

“JR, I know I didn’t want an exclusive relationship but that woman makes my skin crawl. It infuriated and hurt me that you kissed her with me there,” Sue Ellen explained. She broke down in tears.

“Sugar, don’t cry. Believe me when I say I’m not with Marilee. I wasn’t going to tell you but I now realize what I did was wrong. I put Marilee up to everything but only so you’d get jealous. It was an act. She agreed so I’d do her damn deal which I had my mind set to do all along.”

“You mean you did this to get a reaction from me? Oh my God, JR, that was low, even for you. Why would you want to deliberately hurt me?” Sue Ellen said, stunned.

“You have some nerve talking about being hurt? Do you think I wasn’t hurt when you said you didn’t want to marry me, or live at Southfork? Or that I wasn’t hurt when you left in the morning and didn’t even tell me? I wanted to prove that you can't bear for me to be with any other woman.”

“JR, I…” Sue Ellen began but JR wasn’t finished.

“Dammit woman, I want you and only you. I’m not fine with either of us dating other people. I love you, Sue Ellen!”

Sue Ellen shook her head. “That’s what you’ve always claimed. Don’t you understand that I’m afraid to put my trust in you? Of course I want to be your wife again and live at Southfork but I can’t commit to you. I love you but it terrifies me,” Sue Ellen told him.

JR took a willing Sue Ellen in his arms. He hugged her tight, and stroked her hair until Sue Ellen kissed his lips passionately. Her desire for him overwhelming but to her surprise, JR pulled back.

“Don’t stop,” Sue Ellen whispered.

“No that's it. It's either me, as your husband, or nothing. When you come to your pretty little senses, call me,” JR said, and walked out the door.

To Be Continued.:eck:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Karin Schill

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,538
    Medals:
    So an ultimatum. I can see why Sue Ellen is hesitating considering her history with JR. He's never been faithful in the past. But at the same time I can understand why he doesn't want her to see other people either as he's always been jealous whereas she's concerned too. Let's hope Sue Ellen comes to her senses fast.

11. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +593
    A little communication goes a long way. Unfortunately it doesn't always end in a way that makes everyone happy.
    Perhaps it's time for a little professional help.

12. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Chapter Eighteen

A teary-eyed and frustrated Sue Ellen never thought JR would give her such an ultimatum. She grabbed her purse and left for the day. She told her secretary, Aubrey that she’d be out indefinitely. “I don’t know when I’ll be back. Tell my son, please.”

“Yes, Mrs. Lockwood,” Aubrey said.

When Sue Ellen arrived at home, she decided to relax with a hot bath. As she lathered her body, she thought about JR’s caressing hands; his lips upon her. She quivered--her sexual need for him rising yet again. She closed her eyes, and masturbated. Her release was quick yet powerful. However, emotionally she was a mess.

Sue Ellen slipped into her coziest pajamas. She had no intention of going out in fact she was going to be very lazy. As Sue Ellen finished her late lunch, she received a text from Kenny.

Hi, are you busy tonight? I’d love to see you.

Sue Ellen didn’t want to deal with Kenny so she brushed him off nicely. I’m not feeling well. I left the office early and I’m home in bed.

Ken was disappointed but understood. Hope you feel better. If you need anything, let me know. Take care. xoxo

Sue Ellen felt this was the best way to hold him off. She needed to clear her mind and think about what she was going to do. Her heart was telling her to marry JR. Her mind told her differently.

Southfork

JR lay in bed. He thought about Sue Ellen and immediately turned emotional. He wanted her more than ever; her sweet taste lingered on his lips. Oh darlin, come home to me.

A knock on the door shifted his focus. “Come in.”

“Hi Daddy, can I talk to you for a minute?” John Ross asked. JR wondered what it could be. He never had late night discussions with his son. “Sure, what’s going on?” he asked.

“It’s about Mama. She left the office early and said she didn’t know when she was coming back. Did something happen?”

“Hmm, like what?” JR answered, sheepishly.

“Come on Dad. I know you saw Mom today. In fact, I heard her raise her voice. Aubrey told me you were in there, so what did you do?”

JR felt he owed John Ross the truth. “I asked your Mother to marry me but she said no. Even though she loves me, she also wants any other man that suits her fancy. Sue Ellen was always a little promiscuous.”

What a hypocrite, John Ross thought. “And you weren’t? You’re not being fair Daddy. Mom never would have cheated if you didn’t do it first. He shook his head then asked, “So what else?”

“I told your Mama how much I love her, that I didn’t want anyone else. She kissed me but I stopped before it went any further. Your Mama...err...umm...wanted more but I said no. Before I left I told her we’re done unless she married me.”

John Ross rolled his eyes. “Christ, no wonder she left. I don’t blame her for hesitating. You put her through so much plus she just got divorced. How could she consider marriage so quick?”

“Because she loves me. Jeez, I thought you’d be on my side. You’re my son,” JR said, his eyebrows raised.

“I’m Mom’s son, too. If she runs back to the bottle after being sober for all these years, I’ll never forgive you,” John Ross said, and shut the door.

John Ross stormed down the hall and almost knocked down Pam. "Are you alright, John Ross?” Pam inquired; he was visibly upset.

“No, I’m not Aunt Pamela. Daddy told Mom its marriage or nothing. They argued, and now she is not coming back to work for God knows how long. I’m worried about her starting to drink again. You know she…” Pam interrupted.

“Don’t worry about Sue Ellen. She is stronger now, John Ross. Would you like me to call her tomorrow?” Pam asked.

“That’d be great. Thank you! I really don’t want to pressure her into telling me what happened. She may just tell you on her own,” John Ross said.

“I hope so. Goodnight, John Ross,” Pam said, as she kissed his cheek.

When Pam went back into her bedroom, she told Bobby what happened. He understood where JR was coming from but he worried about Sue Ellen, too.

“If JR does cause Sue Ellen to drink again, he'll have to answer to me!"

To Be Continued:box:

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Chapter Nineteen

Two weeks later

Sue Ellen told Pam about JR but reassured her not to worry. She had no intention of letting anything drive her back to the bottle. Pam confided that John Ross was worried after what happened. Sue Ellen felt closer to her son after he picked up for her. It was usually the opposite; his Daddy could do no wrong.

Sue Ellen did a lot of thinking and her heart won out. She decided she did not want a life without JR. She loved him, and wanted to live with him again, at Southfork as his wife. She fought against it as she thought of the hurt, and humiliation he caused. She could not get passed the love and passion they still shared. She had loved other men, but JR was the love of her life; her soulmate.

Sue Ellen met with Kenny but only to tell him to pull out of buying her new condominium. He was perplexed until she told him that she was going back to JR. Since she was fond of him, she did not want to tell him over the phone. He wished her good luck, though inside he was hurt that she didn't give him a chance.
    Sue Ellen was finally ready to call JR. She took a deep breath. JR’s heart skipped a beat at the sight of Sue Ellen’s name coming across his cell phone.

“Hey Darlin,” JR said.

“Hi. I need to talk to you but not over the phone. Are you in the office?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Yes, do you want me to come over?”

“I sure do,” Sue Ellen said.

“Great sugar, I’ll see you soon,” JR said. Sue Ellen simply stated, “I love you, JR.”

JR was elated. When he hung up the phone, he shouted, “Yes!” He couldn’t get out of his office fast enough.
    With a knock on the door, Sue Ellen jumped up. She opened it and leaped into JR’s arms. “JR! I’m so glad you’re here.”

“Whoa, sugar,” JR exclaimed. They shared a laugh.

“Come sit down. We’re celebrating.”

JR took Sue Ellen’s hand and asked, “What’s the occasion?”

“Becoming Mrs. JR Ewing,” Sue Ellen said, her hand caressed. She then wiped a tear coming down JR's face with her finger.

“Oh Sue Ellen, you don’t know how happy I am right now. I love you so much,” JR told her, his lips pressed against hers. They kissed for several minutes until JR asked, “Not that it matters sugar but what changed your mind?”

“You did. I was selfish,” Sue Ellen explained. JR shook his head.

“Oh darlin, after everything I’ve done, you’re entitled, but are far from selfish.”

“Yes I was. I only thought about my feelings, not yours. I was wrong. What happened with our two marriages is in the past. I can’t keep making excuses to commit. I want you and only you, JR. I always have.”

“I feel the same, Sue Ellen. Before you married Don, I prayed you’d come back even though I was married to Cally. I never loved her or any other woman,” JR said.

“I know that sweetheart,” Sue Ellen began. “Don always knew that I was never totally over you. I told him I was but deep down he knew better. He loved me so he dealt with it. Another reason we decided to divorce was you, even though Don never admitted it.”

“Me?” JR asked.

“Yes. I had just spoken to you briefly one day. I called John Ross’s cell and you answered it…remember? I guess it was about a year ago.”

JR thought back and said, “Just vaguely.”

“When I heard your voice, after God knows how long, you called me, sugar, and I melted. I couldn’t say much. I just cut you short,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Oh right. I remember thinking what the hell did I do now?” JR said with a chuckle.

Sue Ellen looked into his eyes and said, “You had me wanting you with only a few words; shivers up and down my spine, like always. That never happened with anyone but you. I couldn’t get you out of my mind, JR.”

“Why on earth didn’t you tell me how you were feeling? I would have dropped everything and flew to England immediately,” JR said.

“I was scared. Simple as that,” Sue Ellen answered.

“Oh darlin, so tell me what happened with Don?” JR said, inquisitively.

“A few days after we spoke, Don and I were making love and I thought of you. I wished it were you. In the midst of my orgasm, I shouted out your name. Needless to say, we never made love again,” Sue Ellen told him; her head down.

“Well, how could poor old Don recover from that?” JR said, honestly.

Sue Ellen had tears in her eyes. She stood up and said, “Neither of us did.”

JR took Sue Ellen by the hand, kissed her and said, “We need to buy you a ring but first I want to make love to my future bride.”

To be continued❤

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  14. Karin Schill

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,538
    Medals:
    Aww that's a sweet update. I am glad that Sue Ellen and JR got to talk about their feelings. :)
    I can totally picture her wanting JR only from hearing his voice on the phone. In a way JR always was one of her biggest weaknesses. Also cute how John Ross was siding with his mom for a change. I wonder what the family's reaction will be to their news?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Chapter Twenty

Sue Ellen couldn’t hold back her excitement. She kept flashing her gorgeous engagement ring. It was exactly the way she liked it. The round stone as big as Texas.

“Oh JR, I can’t stop looking at it. Its dazzling,” Sue Ellen said, her eyes wide.

“Not as much as you my dear but close. Nothing but the best for the woman I love,” JR told her.

Sue Ellen and JR pulled up Southfork’s driveway. “I can’t wait to tell everyone, JR!”

JR took Sue Ellen’s hand. He caressed it gently and asked, “Do you know how I feel right now?”

Sue Ellen said, “Excited?”

JR’s eyes were a watery blue. He said, “No. I’m frightened.”

“About what, sweetheart?” Sue Ellen asked, concerned.

“How happy I am,” he said. Sue Ellen didn't understand. “Why would that scare you, my love?”

“I don’t want to lose you again. I can’t imagine my life without you in it,” JR told her; a single tear flowed down each cheek.

Sue Ellen’s lips quivered with the need to smile. She was touched by his words; heartfelt and sincere. Her finger outlined his face. “JR, I can’t wait to be your wife. I am not going anywhere.”

“I hope not. I’d make Bobby and Pam miserable every day,” JR joked.

“You’re stuck with me my darlin. I love you.” Sue Ellen said.

Sue Ellen put JR at ease. He leaned in and kissed her lips. His slow and sensual kisses made her tremble. “JR, whew...we better get inside before I pull you into the backseat.”

A huge grin appeared on his face. They giggled just before getting out of the car. JR was oblivious but Sue Ellen took notice of the car in the driveway. Her palms became sweaty. She stood motionless. Oh shit, what is Cliff doing here?

“What’s wrong Sue Ellen? Why did you stop?” JR asked.

Sue Ellen was afraid JR would want to leave if he knew Cliff was there so she said, “Oh, umm, I think I left my cell phone in the car.”

JR busted out laughing. “Darlin, it’s in your hand.”

“Oh, so it is. Your kisses made me goofy,” Sue Ellen replied.

“Come on Sue Ellen let's tell everyone the good news. I want to show off your ring to Pam. The one Bobby bought her is way too small,” JR said, wryly.

Sue Ellen smiled but she was worried. Even though Cliff made his feelings clear she still didn't know how he would react. She hoped he’d be able to handle it.

JR and Sue Ellen walked into Southfork and toward the living room when they spotted Bobby, Pam, John Ross and to JR’s disgust, Cliff.

“Well Barnes, what ill wind blew you my way,” JR said.

“I happen to be here for dinner by invitation of my lovely sister and brother-in-law,” Cliff said. His eyes shifted to Sue Ellen.

“You told us you weren't eating dinner tonight, so don’t start,” Bobby said.

Before JR got a chance to speak, Cliff walked up to Sue Ellen. “You’re looking beautiful as always,” and brazenly kissed her lips quickly. Sue Ellen stood there shocked. “Thanks,” she said, sheepishly looking down at her feet.

“That’ll be the last slimy ass kiss you ever give my fiancé,” JR said. Cliff’s face turned white. “What’s the matter Barnes? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

The look on Cliff’s face upset Sue Ellen. “Cliff,” Sue Ellen began, "JR and I are getting married again. That’s why we're here. We wanted to tell everyone.”

John Ross was ecstatic and said, “Oh my God, that’s awesome,” and kissed them both. As Pam and Bobby joined in congratulating them, Cliff let out a sigh and walked into the kitchen.

Sue Ellen turned to JR and said, “I’m sorry, darlin but I have to talk to Cliff.” When Pam started to follow, Sue Ellen said, “No Pam, I want to talk to your brother alone.” Pam quickly realized she had to mind her business.

JR was mad as hell but he didn’t want to give Sue Ellen a hard time.
    Jesus, she still has a soft spot for that idiot.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +593
    I'm fascinated by JR's all or nothing attitude. Would it kill him to date Sue Ellen for a little while first? I guess that's irrelevant now though, they're engaged and ready for the rest of their lives. I think a long honeymoon and then a room (or house) far away from the overlapping lives of the rest of the family is probably what they need. Then they can be the power couple at the office and at home.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Chapter Twenty One

Sue Ellen walked into the kitchen and sat closely next to Cliff. “I’m so sorry. The last thing I’d ever want to do is hurt you.”

“You know, after the fiasco at your condo, I was confident I was over you, but as soon as I see you, bam! I’ll never get over you, Sue Ellen,” Cliff said, his heart broken again.

“Look at me, Cliff,” Sue Ellen began. “I want you to understand what I felt that day because I don’t think you do. I was embarrassed when you left me standing there. Not just because I was naked. I felt empty, so alone. I understand why you rejected me but I really wanted to make love with you, Cliff. I care about you. It had nothing to do with feeling obligated because of what happened with JR. It was a long time ago but I did love you at one time.”

Cliff put his hand on hers. He caressed her face. “I know and believe me when say I wanted you so much but my ego got the best of me. Do you know how hard it was to walk away and not make love to you?” Cliff asked.

Sue Ellen took a deep breath. “Yes and I know the sex would’ve been incredible. It always was but thank goodness you turned me down. I’m in love with JR and I’m going to be his wife,” Sue Ellen said.

Just then the door flung open. “Well Barnes, you're more of an idiot then I thought but thank you for not putting your grubby little hands all over MY woman.” Cliff looked at him angrily.

“JR! You bastard eavesdropping on us like that.” Sue Ellen said.

“Good thing I did sugar and at just the right time,” JR said. He grabbed Sue Ellen by the arm tightly and pulled her from the chair. “JR!” Sue Ellen exclaimed.

“Well, you had your chance Barnes now get the hell out of my house,” JR said.

Cliff stood up, got in JR’s face, and in an elevated voice asked, “And if I don’t, what are you going to do about it?”

JR quickly pushed Sue Ellen aside and punched Cliff in the jaw. He stumbled backward onto the table. A few seconds later, Cliff lunged for JR and they fell to the floor exchanging blows.

“JR! Cliff! Stop it, stop!” Sue Ellen shouted.

Bobby and John Ross heard the commotion and came running in. They pulled JR and Cliff away from each other, while Sue Ellen and Pam huddled together.

A clearly disgusted and angry Sue Ellen shook her head and yelled, “F**k!” and ran out of the kitchen in tears.

"Sue Ellen!" Pam shouted then quickly followed her.

“Jesus, you two have to stop this feud once and for all. You both love Sue Ellen so do it for her,” Bobby said.

JR and Cliff looked at each other, venom still spewing out, before Cliff quickly made his escape out the front door.

To Be Continued:head:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +593
    I can't imagine JR throwing the first blow, that's a more Bobby thing to do.

As for Sue Ellen and Cliff, I'd kind of reconsider what I'm doing if I was Sue Ellen. I don't think she's ready to marry JR right now and I don't think he deserves her. If Sue Ellen can talk to Cliff about how she wanted him such a short time ago then how can she honestly commit to JR? Cliff too, he acted like he was disgusted by her actions that day but now he says he had to try hard to say no. Then JR, he's way too possessive and overbearing, Sue Ellen is a grown woman with a whole life separate from being his wife, it's really time he started to let her be that person without fear of having him go completely nuts the moment she even thinks about talking to another man.

I don't think either of them are ready for marriage right now. I hope they realise that they're in for a rocky relationship once again if they marry in circumstances like they're in right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Karin Schill

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,538
    Medals:
    Yikes, JR and Cliff are both acting like big babies. But that's so in character for them! :D
    JR really is possessive of Sue Ellen. Still I can't really blame him considering their history. But he's a hypocrite considering how often he's been cheating on Sue Ellen too.

20. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Chapter Twenty Two

When Sue Ellen saw Cliff walk out, she immediately hurried out the front door. She didn't want him to leave without an apology.

“Cliff! Cliff!” Sue Ellen screamed. He stopped before getting into his car. “Wait, please. I’m so sorry. JR shouldn’t have hit you. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. JR isn’t much of a fighter, plus at our age, the punches don’t amount to much anyway,” Cliff said.

Sue Ellen managed a smile. “You two drive me crazy. I don’t want the men I love fighting over me,” Sue Ellen told him, unaware of what she said.

“Sue Ellen? Say that again,” Cliff said. His eyebrows rose.

“I don’t want you and JR to…” Sue Ellen started. Cliff interrupted her and said, “You said the men I love.”

Sue Ellen looked at him with dismay. “What?”

Cliff put his hands on Sue Ellen’s shoulders. “As wild as it sounds, you just admitted to loving both of us.”

“I…I don’t know why I said that. I'm in love with JR. I’m going to be his wife,” Sue Ellen said, nervously. She looked down at her hand. “I picked out this beautiful ring.”

“Not that long ago you told me you didn’t want to rush into marriage or date anyone exclusively. JR pressured you into this, didn't he?” Cliff asked.

“I had to make a decision or I’d have lost JR, but if he hadn’t given me an ultimatum, I guess things would be different,” Sue Ellen said.

“Honey, you rushed into this with JR and you’re not being honest with yourself or me,” Cliff told her. Not caring if anyone was watching, Cliff took Sue Ellen in his arms and kissed her. She slowly pulled back feeling emotionally and mentally drained.

“Cliff, I didn’t realize how much I cared…err…um…loved you until tonight, but God help me that doesn’t change the way I feel about JR.”

“If we would have made love that day, I don’t think we’d be standing here right now. Don’t marry him unless you are 100% positive. It shouldn’t be a hasty decision just to appease him. You more than anyone else knows he always wants to be in control,” Cliff told her.

“I told myself I couldn’t live without him. He gets to me all the time. I even said I was selfish for hurting him,” Sue Ellen explained.

“Are you staying here, tonight or going home?” Cliff asked.

“I'm going home,” Sue Ellen said.

Before Cliff got a chance to offer her a ride, they heard footsteps and JR’s voice.

“You are home, darlin. There's no other place for you but Southfork, so say goodbye to ol’ Cliff once and for all then get inside and wait for me upstairs. You won’t be seeing him or getting friendly with another man anytime soon, plus no more jobs at Ewing Oil.”

Sue Ellen was livid. “How dare you give me orders or tell me what to do! Is this how you want our future marriage to be? You just want me to live at Southfork and have no other life besides being Mrs. JR Ewing? We're not even married and you're treating me like a disobedient child.”

“You told me you couldn’t wait to be my wife again, so what’s the problem?” JR asked.

“And I meant it but you're a controlling and manipulative bastard. When I agreed to marry you, it didn’t mean I couldn’t make a move without your approval. I enjoy working at Ewing Oil but you can't fire me, I quit!” Sue Ellen shouted. She turned to Cliff and said, “I have to get my purse, wait here for me.”

JR looked at Cliff then went in after Sue Ellen. When she got back inside, everyone was silent. They apparently heard their discussion.

“Thank you for a very enlightening evening. Goodnight.” Sue Ellen kissed John Ross, and grabbed her bag. Pam and Bobby were speechless.

JR stood in the doorway and tried to block her from leaving.
    “Get out of my way, JR before I hurt you worse than Cliff did,” Sue Ellen told him.

“You're still a slut, Sue Ellen! Go crawl back into bed with Cliff. He wants everything that’s mine anyway,” JR claimed.

Before Sue Ellen left, she took off her engagement ring and threw it at him. “I’m my own person, JR. You don’t own me!"

To Be Continued:mo:

Last edited: May 19, 2019 at 6:52 AM
    • Like Like x 1