A Magic Between Us

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +820
    Good for Sue Ellen, but also bad for Sue Ellen. Good for her standing up for herself, bad that she has to deal with the fallout of the situation. I think maybe she needs some time alone. Maybe she should date other men, not Kenny necessarily, but whoever she wants, see who and what is out there, have fun, give JR a little time to miss her and realise she doesn't have to be following his every wish to have a life of her own.

Cliff I think should probably just give up, I don't think it will ever work long term for him and Sue Ellen.

JR needs to grow up and get over himself. He's acting like a complete jerk and it's not flattering. He doesn't deserve a woman, any woman, to love and treat him well if he flips the minute he gets angry and starts treating them like dirt. He needs to learn about reaping what he sows. Be nice and nice things might happen in return. Expecting good things while being a total jerk doesn't fly when it comes to long lasting, valuable personal relationships. Business might respect a man with a hard attitude but his personal life will suffer if he continues that way.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  2. ilovesoaps100

ilovesoaps100 Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Same old jr

3. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Twenty Three

Cliff pulled up to the condominium. He took Sue Ellen’s hand and said, “Call me when you’re ready to talk. I’m here for you.”

Sue Ellen touched his face; her finger slowly outlined his lips. She whispered, “I don’t want to be alone. Stay with me tonight.”

Cliff kissed Sue Ellen slow and sensual but he hesitated. “Are you sure you don’t want time on your own to think? I don’t want to rush you and besides JR could show up at any time.”

Sue Ellen gave him a reassuring nod. “Then take me home with you, Cliff.”

Cliff smiled and told her okay. She went into her condominium and packed a few belongings. Once in the car, she leaned in for a kiss before he pulled away.

Southfork

“It’s the same old story with you, JR. You really don’t know what you have with Sue Ellen until you lose her, do you?” Bobby asked, as a miserable JR drowned his sorrows with bourbon.

“Leave me alone, Bobby. Sue Ellen chose Cliff. I don’t want that tramp back. He’s probably in the saddle right now,” JR said, sarcastically.

Bobby shook his head. “Stop it. You’re the one who drove her to Cliff tonight, and any other man she ever slept with. You are too possessive, JR, and you treat her like she’s your property. Sue Ellen is not going to stand for it anymore. She’s not the same naïve woman you married back in the day. She had a successful business for many years, and had a husband who treated her kindly. She told Pam that Don was the total opposite of you. It’s a shame it didn’t work out for them.”

“Well I don't think he cut it in the bedroom. I hope Barnes is in good shape because she’s insatiable. He won’t be able to keep up with her nymphomania like I do,” JR said.

Not surprised by his egotistical remark, Bobby devilishly answered him back. “Hmm, I remember hearing Sue Ellen tell Pam how great Cliff was in the sack. I think he’ll keep Sue Ellen extremely satisfied. Goodnight.” With that remark JR poured himself another drink.

“Your house is beautiful, Cliff. It’s so cozy and just the right size. I always loved sprawling ranchers,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Yeah it’s a lot better than the apartment I lived in. Remember that small place?” Cliff asked.

“How could I forget? I fell madly in love with you back then, Cliff. I also had some of the best sex of my life in that itty bitty bed of yours,” Sue Ellen said, with a giggle.

“Well, I have a bigger and better bed now,” Cliff said, his heart racing. He took Sue Ellen by the hand and led her to his bedroom.

Cliff pulled down the covers of the bed. He sat down on the edge and said, “I want you, Sue Ellen, but there’s no rush. I can hold you; we could talk, or do whatever you want to do. I’m so happy you’re here.”

Sue Ellen smiled warmly and said, “Cliff, I don’t know what’s going to happen after tonight. I can’t make any promises or commitments. Are you okay with that?”

“Yes, baby I am,” Cliff answered.

Sue Ellen slowly removed her clothing. Cliff’s eyes widened at the sight of her body. He walked over to her as she kissed his lips hungrily. He laid her down on the bed and caressed her silky skin. He whispered, “Tell me what you want.”

Sue Ellen ran her fingers through his hair and answered, “I just want sex—and lots of it."

To Be Continued:censer:

4. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,309
    Medals:
    I don't get how Sue Ellen could go from being engaged with JR one minute to jumping into bed with Cliff in the next. :re:

Also watching the original show I never got the impression that Sue Ellen really loved Cliff. I think she just used him to get back at JR and make JR jealous. Also by the end of the show it was clear that Cliff didn't really love Sue Ellen either. His true love was Afton.

At least that's my interpretation of things.

5. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    She's being naughty;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,804
    Medals:
    I always thought Cliff did love Sue Ellen - I really did. I do get that he loved horrid Afton and that she was likely his true love but I don't believe he did not love Sue Ellen at one point in time.

How dare JR criticise Sue Ellen after his antics over the years!!! Not nice to have the shoe on the other foot is it Big Man??? :byebye:I don't like JR referring to the woman he's going to marry as a 'slut' and I don't think Sue Ellen should be rushing into marriage if she wants to play the field.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Twenty Four

Sue Ellen woke up to the feel of soft kisses down her neck. “Mmm,” she moaned.

“Good morning, did you sleep good?” Cliff asked.

“Yes, I feel wonderful. And you?” Sue Ellen replied.

“Better than I have in a long time. Waking up next to the most beautiful woman in the world certainly helps,” Cliff said.

Sue Ellen caressed Cliff’s face. “Aw, thanks sweetheart.”

“Looks like we missed breakfast, it’s almost noon,” Cliff said, with a laugh.

“We wore each other out last night. I'm going to be 60 in another month. My body needs more rest than usual, Sue Ellen said, with a smile.

Cliff got out of bed and said, “Nobody would know. You look so young unlike me.”

“Well, this almost 60 year old thinks you’re adorable,” Sue Ellen said.

Cliff grinned and quickly kissed Sue Ellen’s lips. “Come on, let's get dressed. I’ll take you to lunch.”

Sue Ellen sat up and pulled him back in bed. She whispered, “I’m hungry but not for food.”

Sue Ellen stayed with Cliff for a few more days then left. Although, she enjoyed being with Cliff, she needed time to think and straighten out her living situation. Cliff thought it was the perfect opportunity to spend time with his daughter, Pamela in Houston.

Sue Ellen didn’t want to stay at the condo any longer so she checked into one of the finest hotels in Dallas. She hired someone to pack her belongings and put most of it in storage, except for her clothes. She met up with John Ross and gave him the key to the condo. She didn't ask about JR nor did John Ross talk about him. They chatted briefly but nothing was mentioned about what happened that night at Southfork. She kissed him and left. She wanted to know how JR was doing but held back. Eventually she'd ask Pam not John Ross.

Last on Sue Ellen's list was to see Kenny. She no longer had interest in dating him but wanted his help finding something that was fully furnished to rent.

“Sue Ellen, it's good to see you. What brings you here?” Kenny asked.

“I need to find a place to rent. I shouldn't have backed out of that condominium. I'm not going to be living at Southfork after all,” Sue Ellen said.

“You mean you’re not marrying JR?” Kenny asked.

“I don't think so. Well, it's a long story,” Sue Ellen confided.

Privately Ken was happy. “Oh, I’m sorry. Well, there are several places I could show you. How about looking right now?” Sue Ellen agreed.

After the third house, it didn’t take her long to choose; she had loved it before. It was the townhouse that she once owned after her first divorce from JR. The owner previously had it up for sale, but he decided to rent it instead.

“I’ll take it, Ken. When can I move in?” Sue Ellen asked.

“I’m going to call the owner right now, and do this as quickly as possible for you,” Kenny said. He buttoned up the deal in less than hour. They went back to his office, and signed the paperwork. Sue Ellen gave him the required security deposit and leased it for a year. Her finances were stable thanks to the up front salary JR gave her for working at Ewing Oil. It was enough money for most people in a ten lifetimes.

Sue Ellen couldn’t hold back her excitement. She called Cliff outside Ken’s real estate office and told him what happened. "Wow, that's great!" Cliff said.

“Can you believe I’m going to be living there again? I can move in this weekend, and best of all it’s only a few blocks away from you,” Sue Ellen remarked.

“I love the way you think baby. Well, I’m about to pick up Pamela. I’ll text you later. I love you!” Cliff said.

“I love you, too,” Sue Ellen said, and hung up the phone. Sue Ellen jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Kenny. “I’m sorry I startled you, Sue Ellen.”

“Oh, it’s okay. Did I forget to sign something?” Sue Ellen asked.

“No, but you did neglect to tell me you still love, JR. I wanted to take you out tonight,” Kenny said. Sue Ellen realized he heard her conversation with Cliff.

“You don’t understand, Kenny. I was…” Kenny cut her off.

“Come on, Sue Ellen. I heard you tell JR you loved him,” Kenny said. Sue Ellen was furious but instead of raising her voice she was straightforward.

“No, I told another man I loved him." She walked away leaving Ken speechless.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

8. Sarah

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,804
    Medals:
    Oh my Darling, WHAT are you doing????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

9. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Twenty Five

No sooner had Sue Ellen walked into her hotel room she heard a text message alert on her phone. She knew it was JR by the special tone she had his number set to. She took a deep breath before she read it.

I love you.

With only three words she had tears in her eyes. He’d tried this before, and she always took him back after some type of sweet talk. This time she chose to be strong and not give in so quickly, and partially due to her re-emerged feelings for Cliff.

And I love you, JR but if being your wife is the only life you want me to have, then I can’t re-marry you. When you are willing to accept that, then maybe we can slowly have a relationship again, but marriage is out of the question.

JR couldn’t believe it. He thought just telling her how much he loved her would have her running back to him. No doubt that Cliff was back in her bed; it infuriated him but knew revenge would get him nowhere.

Sue Ellen showed up to Kenny’s office to pick up the keys to the townhouse. She was happy to have it back. She didn’t relish seeing Ken again and was relieved when another associate was there to help her.

When she finally took possession, she felt like she was home again. It was the perfect place for her. She loved the modernization and the convenience of the location so close to downtown. This time she’d be alone but she was fine with it this time around. She knew Cliff would give her plenty of attention, and if JR wised up, he would too. If he didn't change, she was better off without him.

While reminiscing about past memories in the townhouse, mostly of John Ross, Sue Ellen received a call from Cliff.

“Hi darlin,” Sue Ellen said.

“Hey sweetie. How’s everything going? Are you all moved in?” Cliff asked.

Not wanting the conversation to be one sided, she said, “Yes, and it's surreal to be back here but more important how’s Pamela doing?”

“Great except I made the mistake of telling her about us and Afton overheard. Now I have to take crap from her. It's been over for so many years and she's still jealous of you.”

“Don't let her get you down, Cliff. Besides, I miss you,” Sue Ellen said.

“Nothing makes me happier hearing you say that. I'm going crazy without you. I'd cut my trip short if I didn't already promise my daughter I'd stay," Cliff confessed.

“I would never want you to do that. By the way, I'm having dinner with Pam tonight. I better get ready.”

“Great, okay I will call you tomorrow. Bye hun.”

Before Sue Ellen left for dinner, there was a knock on the door. “Who could that be?” She wondered.

When she opened the door, there stood Kenny. She wasn't happy to see him.

“Aren't you going to invite me in? I wanted to talk to you for a moment,” Ken asked.

Sue Ellen left the door open. “Of course but I can’t talk long. I’m meeting someone for dinner and I don't want to be late,” she told him.

“Let me guess; JR or your mystery lover?” Ken asked, sarcastically.

“You know Ken, I appreciate all your help but if this is how you are going to speak to me, just get the f**k out. I don’t owe you any explanation,” Sue Ellen said, annoyed.

“The hell you don’t, Sue Ellen. We were getting along so well. You seemed to enjoy the time we spent together, especially when I kissed you. Do you have the habit of toying with men?”

“That’s not fair. I told you that we couldn’t see each other anymore. Even if I’m not going to marry JR, I still meant what I said. I’m sorry. Please just leave,” Sue Ellen said.

“But I want you, Sue Ellen and…” the door slammed. It was JR and he shouted, “Get the hell out, Kenny boy!”

To Be Continued:door:

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,309
    Medals:
    JR's timing is impeccable as usual. :D

Also I like that Afton is jealous about Cliff & Sue Ellen even after all these years.

11. Sarah

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,804
    Medals:
    I'm glad Afton's jealous. Never liked her and she is so hypocritical. She slept with JR in Sue Ellen's bed then had a cheek to say Cliff was 'her man!'.

Come on my couple - get it together!!!! :danc:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Twenty Six

Sue Ellen was shocked but relieved JR showed up. He quickly walked over and put his arm around her. “Don’t worry about this jackass, Sue Ellen he won't bother you anymore. Isn’t that right Kenny?”

Ken shook his head and said, “You’re nothing but a tease, Sue Ellen. Did you tell JR that you love another man?”

“I’m sorry. I was wrong for leading you on, but please just leave,” Sue Ellen asked. Without a flinch, JR stared him down long enough until Ken walked out the door.

Sue Ellen looked at JR nervously until she said, “I don't know how I would have got rid of him if you weren’t here.”

“You would have been okay but luck was on our side thanks to John Ross telling me you were living here again,” JR said. He looked around. “It feels like yesterday that I was last in here.”

“Yes me too but why did you come here?” Sue Ellen asked.

“I wanted to apologize for the way I behaved. I was wrong. I'm sorry, truly I am. I promised myself I wouldn't be so possessive but it doesn't come easy for me,” JR said, his hands caressed her shoulders. He was about to kiss her but Sue Ellen turned away.

“No. Listen to me, JR. Just an apology won't make everything better but it's a start. As much as I love you, and I do, I can't live with you...not right now anyway."

“I realize that, so where do we go from here? Maybe we can start with dinner tonight?”

“I already have plans to see Pam,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Oh, I thought it'd be with the other Barnes,” JR said.

“Cliff is in Houston with his daughter but he'll be back soon. I didn't realize I still had feelings for him until that night. We’ve been lovers ever since,” Sue Ellen said, wanting to be completely honest.

JR closed his eyes for a moment to keep his composure. “Be straight with me since Ken brought it up. Do you love Cliff?” JR asked.

“Yes,” Sue Ellen answered; her voice low.

JR was visibly upset. “I'm such an old fool. I thought you were having sex to get back at me. I'm furious when I think of that termite making love to you but that’s nothing compared to knowing you love him,” JR admitted. Sue Ellen couldn’t say a word.

“You may not believe this but I never loved any other woman but you, Sue Ellen. And, I thought it was the same for you,” JR said, tears flowing down his cheek.

“I’m so sorry, JR. Cliff knows I still love you. And, I told him, as I’m telling you, I can’t make any promises. He's accepted it because he doesn’t want to lose me,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Well, I'm not going to give up and let Cliff beat me, or anyone else for that matter.” JR said.

Sue Ellen wiped JR's tears and said, “Listen to me JR Ewing, you better fight for me because I'll never forgive you if you didn't. But no shenanigans, do you hear me? Don't you dare do anything to destroy Cliff.”

“I promise I won't. How about dinner tomorrow at 6 o'clock. I will pick you up,” JR told her. Sue Ellen agreed and walked him to the door.

“I’m glad we’re trying again, JR. Goodnight,” Sue Ellen told him.

JR was lost in her beauty. He stared at her for a moment and said, “I want to kiss you, darlin.”

Sue Ellen closed her eyes in anticipation of his lips upon her. His hands felt the curves of her body; her pulse rose. JR’s soft and sensual kisses had her weak in the knees yet again. After a few minutes, their lips separated slowly. He caressed her cheek and said, “Goodnight, sugar. I love you.”

TO BE CONTINUED
    :dance:

13. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +820
    Sue Ellen doesn't know what she wants. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she thought what better way to choose than have JR and Cliff at the same time to compare :giggle:

For real though, she is either unlucky or has poor taste in men. JR is protective but possessive, Kenny is a "nice guy" and being with Cliff comes with a lot of baggage with their history. Where are the gentlemen like Clayton?

14. Sarah

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,804
    Medals:
    How can she love Cliff?? She loves JR!!!!! :pray:

15. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Twenty Seven

“Are you sure that you’re not upset with me for being with your brother again,” Sue Ellen asked.

“Positive. I won’t interfere with your relationship with Cliff. He’s a big boy and you make him happy. That’s all that matters,” Pam replied.

“Cliff makes me happy too, Pam. I know what you must think. How can I love two men at the same time? Well, I can’t explain it even to myself. I don’t know what’s going to happen. I have to take it day by day, as they say, but it's true,” Sue Ellen confided.

“You don’t have to explain anything to me. Either way you’ll always be my best friend, and sister-in-law,” Pam said, with a grin.

Sue Ellen chuckled. “Sometimes I think about the history of my relationship with them, and wonder if I should just start over. It’d make my life simpler.”

“What’s stopping you? Maybe you should,” Pam said.

Sue Ellen was surprised but intrigued. “Hm, I guess but I’d never go looking for it. Maybe there’s a better man out there for me but only time will tell. Anyway, JR and Cliff are about all I can handle,” Sue Ellen confessed.

“If you do decide to marry JR, I will be happy to have you back at Southfork but, needless to say, I don’t know how you could ever want that snake as your husband again,” Pam said. Sue Ellen let that remark slide.

The next day, she was happy to hear from Cliff. Sue Ellen especially loved it when Cliff said he told Afton off after she kept disparaging their relationship.

“Cliff, I have to be honest with you about JR,” Sue Ellen said.

“Have you seen him?” Cliff asked.

Sue Ellen spared him the details about what happened with Ken. “I’m having dinner with JR tonight. I told him I love you but…”

“Let me guess, he won’t give up?” Cliff said.

“Yes,” Sue Ellen replied.

“Look honey, I don’t blame him because I’m not giving up either. Remember that, okay? I’ll see you soon,” Cliff said, and hung up the phone.

Sue Ellen told JR she would meet him at Scalini's instead. She made an appointment at the hairdresser and manicurist, not far from the restaurant and decided to get some blonde highlights to accentuate the color of her auburn hair.

Just before she went inside the restaurant, he came toward her. She couldn't believe it was him. The feeling was mutual. "Sue Ellen, is that you?

"Billy Frompton? Oh my God, after all these years. It’s so good to see you,” Sue Ellen said. They briefly hugged.

“It has to be a good twenty years. I think the last time I saw you was at the Oil Baron’s Ball,” Billy remembered fondly.

Sue Ellen agreed. “Yes, I think so. You look wonderful. I almost didn’t recognize you.”

“I was a bit heavier then, Sue Ellen. I’m a health nut now,” Billy told her, his smile infectious.

“So what have you been up to?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Business as always, Sue Ellen. I just left my office after interviewing people for my company. I’m looking for an Executive Vice President of Strategic Development for my oil division. It’s so hard to find just the right person with experience and common sense,” Billy told her.

Sue Ellen thought this would be a great opportunity for her to work again. “Billy, would you consider me? I was an Executive Consultant at Ewing Oil, and owned several of my own companies. I’d love to get back in the swing of things. How about giving me an interview?”

Billy smiled. “I don’t need you to interview, Sue Ellen. I know what you’re capable of. Remember I do business with JR, plus he told me long ago what a shrewd businesswoman you are. That’s good enough for me. When do you want to start?”

Sue Ellen was excited, “Whenever you want. I can’t believe how lucky I am bumping into you, Billy.”

“It’ll be so nice to have an old friend to talk to especially with all the young employees that I have nothing in common, especially when they tell me the company is trending on twitter. I have no idea what that means,” Billy told her.

“Ha, ha either do I,” Sue Ellen said. He gave her his business card and told her to start on Monday at 9:00 a.m. She thanked him again.

“You know, its fate meeting you here today. See you then,” Billy said.

Sue Ellen couldn’t stop smiling. She walked into the restaurant where JR was already waiting. He kissed her lips quickly then sat at their table.

“I’m sorry for keeping you waiting, JR but you won’t believe what just happened!”

TO BE CONTINUED:dd:

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  16. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Twenty Eight

"Well darlin, I rather you come back to Ewing Oil but maybe it's for the best. Billy should be great to work for. He's easy going, loyal to his employees, and isn't ruthless at all. In fact, he makes tons of money in spite of himself," JR said, sarcastically.

Sue Ellen laughed. "I told you before that a person can be successful without being cut throat."

"Sure, but it helps that his company is involved with more than just oil. He told me the oil division doesn't produce nearly as much profit as the others."

Sue Ellen said, "I'll change that."

JR smirked. He loved the confidence she exuded. It excited him. "I bet you will, darlin. Now let's eat, I'm starved."

Sue Ellen’s townhouse

Sue Ellen was on a high after talking to Billy and also relieved JR wasn't upset about it. They had such a nice dinner but she didn't want their evening to end so quickly, nor did JR.

"Can I fix you a drink, JR?" Sue Ellen asked.

JR sat on the sofa and held out his arms. "No thanks. Just come over here, beautiful."

Sue Ellen smiled and walked toward him. JR gently wrapped his arms around her waist and eased her down on his lap. A flame united between them, and they hungrily kissed, savoring the familiar taste.

“I want you, Sue Ellen,” JR whispered. She let out a heavy sigh when his tongue slid down her neck, his hand caressed her leg.

“Then make love to me,” Sue Ellen answered, in her sexiest voice. She led him to the bedroom; their passion erupted.

“God you’re amazing,” Sue Ellen whispered.

“More or less than Cliff,” JR asked.

Sue Ellen sat up and said, “Jesus, why did you have to ruin the moment?”

“Hold it, Sue Ellen. I’m not trying to be difficult. I only want to know whose better,” JR said.

“JR, that’s not fair,” Sue Ellen said.

JR pushed for an answer. “Please just tell me. I really want to know.”

“Sex is incredible with both of you,” Sue Ellen answered.

“I still think it’s better with me than withered old Cliff,” JR told her.

“How about if I tell you exactly what I do in bed with Cliff?” Sue Ellen suggested.

JR shook his head. “God no, darlin. I don’t want any details.”

“Good, now let’s get some sleep. I’ll make you breakfast tomorrow,” Sue Ellen said.

“I don’t think that's a good idea for our “new” relationship to stay overnight. I will get a false feeling of security you want something more than you are willing to give,” JR said.

Sue Ellen was disappointed but understood his hesitation. “Hm, I guess you’re right, JR.” They got dressed without a spoken word then kissed sweetly before she walked him to the door.

“You’re a great lover, JR. Call me when you want me again.”

JR started his car and thought, “Hm, this isn’t so bad after all.”

Two days passed and JR didn’t call or text Sue Ellen. She was slightly upset until Cliff told her he was on his way back home.

“Can you believe my daughter dumped me to be with her boyfriend?” Cliff said, with a chuckle.

“Awe, Cliff how could she do such a thing?” Sue Ellen kidded.

“I don't care. I'm glad because I miss you so much. I’ll come straight over unless you have plans,” Cliff said.

“I don’t but if I did, I’d cancel them immediately, my darlin,” Sue Ellen said.

“Great. I'll be there in a half hour or so,” Cliff told her.

“Wonderful, just in time for dinner," Sue Ellen said, and anxiously awaited Cliff.

Sue Ellen ordered Chinese Food to make Cliff even happier. After the delivery, she left the door ajar so he could walk straight in. When Cliff got there, Sue Ellen jumped out of her chair and ran into his arms.

“Oh Sue Ellen, I missed holding you,” Cliff said.

Sue Ellen kissed his lips lovingly. “Mm, you taste so good,” Cliff said.

Sue Ellen smiled and led him into the kitchen. “I know this will, too.”

Cliff immediately sat at the table and said, “It doesn’t get any better than this babe; Chinese for dinner, and you for dessert.”

TO BE CONTINUED:popcorn:

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  17. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +820
    Finally, JR manages to find the balance of supportive but not overpowering. Let Sue Ellen do what she wants, let her come to you when she has something to say without fear of a freakout, watch the relationship flourish.

18. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Twenty Nine

One Month Later

JR was right. Working for Billy was better than she had anticipated. The work was fulfilling and Sue Ellen had so many bold and lucrative ideas to make the oil division even better. In a short time, with her knowledge and experience, the profits rose considerably.

Sue Ellen also worked well with the employees under her. Not that she minded but it was an extremely laid back environment but she had a way of motivating them to do their best, without being a taskmaster.

“How’s my Executive Vice President today?” Billy asked.

“I’m great. You don’t realize how much fun I am having, Billy,” Sue Ellen said, honestly.

“Fun, oh no. Are you kidding me?” Billy asked. When Sue Ellen told him she was serious, he had an idea.

“I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, Sue Ellen but you work too much,” Billy explained.

“What?” Sue Ellen asked. Billy replied, “I’m not lying when I say that you are the hardest working employee I ever had, though I consider you my friend, more than just one of many executives I employ, so you need to relax a bit.”

Sue Ellen grinned. “I guess I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“You come in at 8 o’clock and stay late. Don’t you have a life other than being here or want to have fun?” Billy asked.

Sue Ellen was taken aback. “Well, of course but I want to do the best job I can for your company.”

“I know and I appreciate that, so I want to do something for you. I’m taking you away from this boring place. How about lunch today? And take Monday off.”

“I’d love to go to lunch but I don’t want a day off,” Sue Ellen said, honestly.

“I insist plus its Friday so leave this boring paperwork where it is, and let's get the hell out of here!” Billy said his humorous personality contagious. Sue Ellen grabbed her handbag and said, “Let's go!”

“Lunch was delicious but I didn’t know getting in your private jet and flying to Galveston was what you had in mind but you certainly know how to impress a lady,” Sue Ellen said.

“I usually don’t make a habit of whisking beautiful women away but in your case I made an exception,” Billy remarked.

“But why, I don’t understand?” Sue Ellen asked, even though she surmised.

“I hope I’m not being too straightforward but I’d like to get to know the woman I lost better. You know your Mother wanted you to marry me,” Billy said.

“Yes she did and I really liked you but when I met JR, it was magic. I fell in love with him instantly,” Sue Ellen confessed.

“Maybe we can try again, unless it’s too soon after your divorce,” Billy inquired.

“No, on the contrary, I date quite often,” Sue Ellen said, bluntly.

“Great but today doesn’t count. I’m visiting my son tomorrow, so how about dinner on Sunday?” Billy asked.

“I’d love to and contrary to what you may believe, I do like to have fun,” Sue Ellen told him.

Billy chuckled. “Then allow me to show you how much from this day forward. How’s that sound, pretty lady?”

A naturally flirtatious Sue Ellen gave him a come-hither look and said, “Sounds like the possibilities are endless.”

Sue Ellen promised Cliff she’d call as soon as she got home. She picked up the phone and he immediately answered.

“Hi beautiful, are you home safe?” Cliff asked.

“Yes, I just got in,” Sue Ellen asked.

“I know you have plans tonight but I just wanted to ask where you wanted to go for your birthday,” Cliff said.

“Nothing fancy, just a quiet evening at your place,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Sounds good, and it’ll be extra special. Is Sunday okay?” Cliff asked.

Sue Ellen didn’t want to back out of her dinner plans with Billy and said, “I can’t Sunday. How about we make it tomorrow night at 6 o’clock?”

“Great. Talk to you soon. Love you,” Cliff said, and hung up the phone.

Sue Ellen took a much needed deep breath. She felt guilty but she reminded herself that she didn’t want to be tied down. Her life was at a high point, hence a sexual one that made her feel in complete control. In the midst of her thoughts, she received a text message from JR.

Hi sugar, hope you’re ready for me. I will be there in 10 minutes.

I’ve been ready my entire life, my darlin.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  19. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Thirty

JR and Sue Ellen's night of passion came to an end. He rose from the bed and got dressed. Her insides still tingling from the pleasure he gave her. She desperately wanted him to stay.

"That was fun darlin. Goodnight," JR said, and left her bedroom.

Sue Ellen couldn't be silent. She jumped out of bed, grabbed her robe, and shouted out for JR to wait. She walked down the steps.

"What's the matter?" JR asked.

"For God sake’s JR, can't you cuddle with me for a few minutes? Why do you always leave right after we have sex?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Because getting that close to you can’t be in our relationship, especially if you're "cuddling" as you say, with Barnes, too."

Sue Ellen was visibly upset. She went over to JR and caressed his face. "JR, please stay with me tonight. I miss you so much when you leave."

"I'm sure you do, sugar but only until you see Cliff,” JR told her. He knew that would strike a nerve, which he felt was needed.

"JR...I…" Sue Ellen tried to explain but it was no use; she knew he was right.

"I'll call you soon," JR said, and left her in tears.

Sue Ellen decided to stay home and just relax until her date with Cliff. She also didn’t want anyone to see her eyes, still red from crying all night over JR. After a late breakfast, she got a call from Pam.

“Happy Birthday, Sue Ellen. How have you been?” Pam asked.

“Thanks but knowing I just turned 60 doesn’t have me feeling too good,” Sue Ellen said, with a chuckle.

“Oh stop, you look fabulous. So what does my big brother have planned for you tonight?” Pam asked.

Sue Ellen was honest. “I told Cliff I want a quiet dinner at his house, Pam. I don’t want to do anything fancy. I rather we are alone, if you know what I mean?”

Pam laughed. “Spare me the details, Sue Ellen. So how is your new job coming along? How’s your boss treating you?”

“It's great and Billy is so amazing. It’s remarkable how successful his company is, even though most of the time it seems all he wants to do is have a good time,” Sue Ellen said.

“That’s wonderful, Sue Ellen,” Pam answered.

“Yes. I went on his private jet, and he took me to Galveston for lunch. Can you believe that?”

“Uh, really?” Pam muttered.

“Yes, his personality is so exhilarating that I couldn’t say no. In fact, he’s taking me to dinner on Sunday,” Sue Ellen gushed.

Pam was silent on the other end. Sue Ellen asked, “Did you hear me?”

“Yes, of course I did. That’s kind of sudden, don’t you think?” Pam asked, trying not to pry.

“I guess but it’s not like he’s a total stranger. I did have a few dates with him before I met JR. I might have married him back then. Imagine how different my life could've been. Billy would have treated me like a queen,” Sue Ellen implied.

“Sue Ellen, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but what about Cliff, and JR too for that matter. I thought you would sort that mess out before you got involved with…”

“Pam, are you going to tell Cliff?” Sue Ellen asked.

“No. I promise I won’t say a word. Well, have a nice birthday. Bye Sue Ellen.”

Pam reflected. I promised not to tell Cliff, but JR is another story.

TO BE CONTINUED
    :fp:

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  20. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter Thirty One

When Sue Ellen arrived at Cliff's, she was overjoyed. His house was decorated with balloons and streamers in honor of her Birthday. He also had a romantic candlelight dinner prepared.

"Are you enjoying your birthday?" Cliff asked.

"Of course, I am. Everything is perfect," Sue Ellen said.

"One last surprise," Cliff said and handed her a gift box. Sue Ellen's eyes widened from the stunning diamond heart bracelet he bought her.

"Oh my God. It's so beautiful. I love it! Thank you, my darlin," Sue Ellen exclaimed.

"Sure babe, I only want the best for you," Cliff confessed. He wanted her to feel loved and appreciated.

They got cozy in front of the fireplace. His kisses were slow yet passionate. They prolonged the tenderness and caressing, until they made love in front of the fire.

"I love you, Sue Ellen. I'm the happiest man alive because of you," Cliff confessed.

Sue Ellen, wrapped in Cliff's embrace, started to sob. Emotions reaching over her like a tidal wave.

"What's wrong?" Cliff asked.

Thoughts of JR entered her mind. "Nothing...I...it's just that I never had a better birthday than this and I've had 60 of 'em."

"Awe babe," Cliff said, and kissed her lips sweetly.

"I don’t want to be alone tonight. Can I stay?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Why would you even have to ask?" Cliff questioned.

"I...I don't know. I guess I don't want you to feel…well...JR and..."

Cliff interrupted. "Shh, I told you before I won't ever put pressure on you, but I'd be a fool to ever push you away."

"Oh Cliff," Sue Ellen said, tears rolled down her face.

Why can’t JR be like Cliff?

Sue Ellen woke up in Cliff’s arms and she felt better than she had in weeks. She couldn’t deny how wonderful Cliff was this time around. Maybe the third time's the charm even if we didn't marry.

There was nothing she could complain about. Sex was wonderful. He was sweet and more considerate than he’d ever been. She slowly moved out of bed, and went into the bathroom.

When her cell phone received an alert, Cliff couldn’t resist seeing who it was. It was JR and knowing Sue Ellen was taking a shower, decided to read it.

I had an incredible time being with you last night. I hope you understand that even though you wanted me to stay overnight, I couldn't. When you admitted that you miss me after I leave, I can relate. I’m missing you like crazy now. After we have sex, I’m always on a high and don’t want to come off of it. Please forgive me. I love you.

Cliff took a deep breath. He was tempted to delete JR’s message but didn’t. Even though he told Sue Ellen he understood, it hurt knowing she missed him. Does she miss me that much?

Sue Ellen came out of the shower to find Cliff still in bed. She dropped her towel and said, “How about a little appetizer before breakfast?”

Sue Ellen got in her car and drove home. Once inside, she checked her phone and noticed the message from JR. She replied as quickly as she could.

All is forgiven. I’ll text you tomorrow and tell you the days I’m free.

Southfork

Bobby and Pam were finishing up their breakfast when JR walked into the dining room to eat.

“Good morning family. I slept like a baby. I’m sure you missed eating with me last night,” JR remarked.

“Not really,” Pam said.

“I appreciate your honesty, Pammy. I saw Sue Ellen last night and she sends her regards. Whew, she was all over me. That brother of yours must not be cutting it,” JR said, with a smirk.

“Well, Cliff must not be the only one, JR," Pam implied.

“What do you mean?” JR asked.

“I spoke to Sue Ellen yesterday and she was so excited,” Pam began.

“Of course, because she couldn’t wait to get me in the sack, sister-in-law,” JR told her.

Pam chuckled and said, “You wish, JR. Sue Ellen couldn’t stop talking about her boss. He flew her to Galveston for lunch on Friday, and she told me she couldn't wait for her date with him tonight. She raved about him.” Pam grinned seeing a livid JR.

Tired of JR’s arrogance, Bobby chimed in. "Good luck JR. I hope you can handle Sue Ellen bringing another man into the mix, or should I say her bed.”

TO BE CONTINUED;)

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1