A Magic Between Us

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +312
    Chapter Thirty-Two

Billy picked Sue Ellen up in his limousine. He made reservations at her favorite restaurant, Scalini’s. They were seated in a private booth with drawn curtains reserved only by a select group of customers.

“You look beautiful, Sue Ellen,” Billy told her; his eyes feasted.

“Thanks and you look very handsome yourself,” Sue Ellen replied.

“Can I get you something to drink; champagne maybe?” Billy asked.

“No, I...I can’t, Billy. I’m an alcoholic,” Sue Ellen said, her head down.

“I’m sorry, Sue Ellen. I didn’t know. I’d never have…” Sue Ellen interrupted.

“It’s okay. I’ve been sober for a long time. Don’t feel restrained to order one for you,” Sue Ellen told him.

Billy called the waiter and ordered a Grey Goose vodka martini, and Sue Ellen a bottle of non-alcoholic wine.”

While eating their dinner Sue Ellen asked, “You’ve only been married once?"

"Yes and that was enough," Billy said, with a chuckle.

Sue Ellen laughed. 'I know what you mean. I did it three times; twice with JR.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against it. I was committed to my ex-wife but she left me for another man," Billy confessed, in a somber moment.

Sue Ellen put her hand on his and said, "I'm sorry." She felt his pain.

"Don't be. It took me a long time to get over losing her, but I eventually did. I just don't want to be hurt again and…err…um, forgive me; I don't want to ruin our date tonight."

Sue Ellen shook her head. "Nonsense, I'm having a great time. I can't imagine you ever ruining anything.”

They looked at each other for a moment before Billy said, “May I have this dance, pretty lady?"

Sue Ellen took his hand and answered, “I thought you’d never ask.”

JR walked in the restaurant and headed to the bar. He asked Cliff to meet him so they could talk. Cliff resisted but JR convinced him after mentioning Sue Ellen.

“This better be good, JR. I don’t want to fight with you,” Cliff said.

“Same here Barnes. Right now we’re both riding high with Sue Ellen. I’m not happy sharing the woman I love but we need to work together,” JR said.

Cliff laughed in his face. “Work together?”

“Yes, I know you’d agree that we accept this arrangement because of how fabulous Sue Ellen is to go to bed with. I don’t mean that in a crude way,” JR said, told him.

“Then how do you mean it?” Cliff asked, riled up.

“Relax. We both want Sue Ellen for ourselves, right?” JR asked.

Cliff agreed. “Of course, what’s your point?”

“My point is we don’t want any more competition, do we? I don’t want Sue Ellen having sex with anyone else just because she considers herself a free woman.”

“I don’t either. I just think Sue Ellen is biding her time to choose between us,” Cliff said.

“I thought so, too but how does this grab you? Your Sister told me she has a date tonight with Billy Frompton. She said Sue Ellen was really looking forward to it, and raved about him."

Cliff rolled his eyes. All he could muster was, “Oh f**k!”

“Exactly, so do we team up to keep other men out of our Sue Ellen paradise, or not?” JR asked.

Cliff didn’t have to think twice and said, “I’m all in partner."

TO BE CONTINUED:pals:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,059
    Medals:
    Oh wow! I didn't see JR and Cliff teaming up coming. Great twist! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  3. ilovesoaps100

ilovesoaps100 Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Awesome

4. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +312
    Chapter Thirty Three

“I had a great time tonight,” Sue Ellen said.

"Me too. You’re a great dancer," Billy said.

“Oh, I don’t know. You twirled me around the dance floor like I was a gazelle, so the credit goes to you,” Sue Ellen said, with a chuckle.

“I’d love to do it again, if you’ll let me,” Billy confessed.

Sue Ellen smiled profusely. “I’d love it.”

There was an awkward pause before Sue Ellen got out of the limo. She felt like a schoolgirl with butterflies in her stomach, just like their first date so many years ago. It was something she couldn’t explain. Nervously, she bit her quivering lip; sexual energy exuded from her.

The enticement Sue Ellen gave him was hard to resist. As Billy’s hand tenderly caressed her leg, he proclaimed, “You’re so sexy, Sue Ellen,” and leaned in to kiss her.

Like a magnet their lips came together in a sensual kiss. His hands felt the magnificent curves of Sue Ellen’s body; her fingers running through his thick hair. A volcano began to erupt inside of her, until she thought about “them”, and slowly pulled back. I can’t.

Billy didn’t push; he just smiled before they said goodnight.

Sue Ellen lay in bed tossing and turning; guilt over JR and Cliff plagued her mind. Her thoughts were interrupted when she received text messages, coincidentally, or so she thought, from both of them. What she didn’t realize was that JR and Cliff deliberately wanted to tug at her heartstrings.

JR: I missed you tonight, sugar. I love you!

Cliff: I love you, sweetheart. I miss you so much!

Sue Ellen answered both with the same text. I want you! I miss you! I love you!

Needless to say, JR and Cliff realized they had their work cut out for them. It wouldn't be easy but they made a pact not to give up.

Sue Ellen took a deep breath and closed her eyes. A broken smile turned into a devilish grin. How she wished they were both beside her; gently yet passionately devouring her body. Her ultimate fantasy had always been to be made love to by two men, and her dreams made it possible.

The next day

Sue Ellen took Billy up on his offer and had Monday off. She decided to do some much deserved shopping, but from her computer at home.

First, she wanted to keep JR and Cliff enticed with new lingerie, knowing exactly what both of them loved down to style and color. She was inspired by multiple dreams of being pleasured by them at the same time. Oh Lord, I am going to hell in a hand basket.

Second, she bought a sexy new dress for the upcoming Oil Baron’s ball, and a pair of skinny jeans, a low cut top, and cowgirl boots for the annual Ewing Barbecue. Who is going to be my date for the ball? Will JR and Cliff end up fighting in the pool?

Lastly, clothes befitting an executive with accessories to match. I'm not just another pretty face!

As she was finishing up her lunch, Sue Ellen received a phone call from Billy.

“Hi, how’s my dancing queen?” he asked.

Sue Ellen laughed. “I’m doing great. I’m spending way too much money on my day off though.”

“Good, what’s money for except to spend?” Billy said.

Sue Ellen agreed. “I can’t think of anything else. Ha-ha.”

“Are you busy tonight?” Billy inquired. Sue Ellen didn’t want to make plans with Billy in case JR or Cliff wanted to see her.

“Yes, I’m sorry. I’m having dinner with my…err…um my son, John Ross.” I shouldn’t lie.

“Who am I to come between you and your son? Are you free any other day this week or would you rather wait for the weekend?” Billy asked.

“I’ll be back to work tomorrow so how about lunch?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Great, I’ll get the jet ready again,” Billy said.

“Where are you whisking me away to this time?” Sue Ellen inquired.

“You just wait and see. Make sure you bring your appetite. You have my permission to take a long lunch. See you tomorrow,” Billy told her.

Sue Ellen never thought she’d be in this predicament and decided to just flip a coin to see who she would be spending her evening with. She took a quarter out of her purse and flipped it. It landed on tails. Mm, and what a nice one he has.

"JR, my darlin, today is your lucky day.”

TO BE CONTINUED❤

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  5. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +312
    Chapter Thirty Four

Sue Ellen sent JR a text message. I’m free tonight. Come over at 5 o’clock. I will cook a special dinner for you! Wednesday and Friday are also good.

JR was tempted to respond back immediately but held off. He called Cliff to see if Sue Ellen reached out to him.

“Yes, she did. She said she’s busy tonight but free on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday,” Cliff told him.

“Did you get back to her?” JR asked.

“No, I figured I shouldn't text back too soon, even though I wanted to,” Cliff said.

“I know. It’s going to be difficult to resist seeing her all the days she asked, but we have to. We can’t have it look obvious and not see her at all, so let’s just cut it down to one day,” JR advised.

“Good idea plus I couldn’t fathom no days. I’m going crazy not seeing her already,” Cliff confessed.

“Well, we agree on some things, Barnes. Yes, it doesn’t matter which one we do. OK, keep in touch,” JR told him.

Sue Ellen was surprised that two hours had passed and neither JR or Cliff got back to her. She was more concerned about JR since she wanted to plan what she would serve for dinner. She was about to call JR until he texted her back.

Hey darlin. Sorry I can’t make it tonight but Wednesday is good. I’ll pick you up at 6 o’clock and we’ll go out to dinner. I don't know yet about Friday. xoxo.

Sue Ellen was disappointed but she expected things not to fall into place every time. She was about to call Cliff and see if he was available, and then she received his return text.

Hi. Tuesday is good for me so far. I will have to let you know about the other days.

My plans fell through for tonight if you want to see me sooner. I miss you.

Damn, I already made other plans. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you.

It's okay, love you too.

Sue Ellen was doubly disappointed but still didn't have a clue what was going on.

John Ross came to her rescue. He wanted to just "hang out," with his beautiful Mama, and to treat her out for a belated Birthday present.

"Pretend you're about 30 and dress like it. Okay?"

Sue Ellen laughed then said, "What are you up to?"

"Nothing. The place I'm taking you to is usually a younger crowd but they let seniors in," he kidded.

"I'm not that old yet, John Ross," Sue Ellen scolded.

"I know that Mama. You look fabulous, that’s why you’ll blend right in. I’ll text you the address. See you at 8 o'clock, or are you in bed by then?"

"Yes, but usually not alone,” Sue Ellen said. John Ross let out a sigh.

“The club is called The Jungle. See you then Mama.”

The Jungle? Oh Lord.

Sue Ellen hadn’t been to a nightclub in such a long time. John Ross was waiting and happy to see her when she arrived. “John Ross, I don’t know if this was a good idea. I…er…um…am going to feel, well my age.”

“Nonsense Mama, you look amazing tonight. I figured you haven’t let loose on the dance floor in a long time,” John Ross said.

“I let loose in other ways, John Ross but let’s go in,” Sue Ellen said, with chuckle.

John Ross paid for them to get in and his usual VIP spot, where he was usually the center of attention; just like his Daddy. The music pounded but it was exhilarating, especially to listen and watch everyone having a blast around her.

When she asked for non-alcoholic wine, to her disappointment, they didn’t have it. “Oh Mama, I’m sorry I didn’t even think to check.”

“It’s okay John Ross,” Sue Ellen said, and ordered a club soda instead.

Within a matter of minutes, a few of John Ross’s friends, both male and female, came over.

“This is my Mom everybody. We’re celebrating her Birthday! She just turned…” Sue Ellen stopped him. “A year older,” she said, and as the night went on, his friends fell under her spell.

Sue Ellen enjoyed dancing, being silly and best of all extremely flirty. She even had a few young men hit on her but she declined; vowing they were too young. She was flattered by the attention. It was just the night she needed to temporarily forget about JR and Cliff.

Even though Sue Ellen didn’t drink, she had a throbbing headache. She was about to open her front door until she heard footsteps coming up behind her. She turned around and when he approached, Sue Ellen couldn’t believe her eyes.

To Be Continued:eck:

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  6. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +750
    Sue Ellen is going to have to make a decision one day, until then I think it's sort of nice that she's out gaining confidence by doing whatever works for her at the time.

7. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +312
    The Final Chapter

Flabbergasted she exclaimed, “Don!”

“Hello love, aren’t you going to invite me in?” Don asked.

“Of course,” Sue Ellen said, and they walked in the door.

“What are you doing here?” Sue Ellen inquired.

Don apologized. “I’m sorry to pop up without warning but I’m in Dallas for a few days, and wanted to see you.

“I’m not even going to ask how you got my address, or why you decided so late at night to tell me, but what’s going on?” Sue Ellen asked, inquisitively.

“The production company I work for is in Dallas shooting a few scenes for a new movie. I’m the screenwriter; so here I am. I hope you don’t mind,” Don said.

“No, but I’m tired. I was at a club with John Ross, and just want to go to bed. I have to get up early in the morning,” Sue Ellen said.

“I didn’t want to go back to England without seeing you, and besides,” Don inched closer and touched her face, “I miss you so much, love.”

Sue Ellen turned and walked away. “No, don’t. I’m involved with someone. I’ve moved on.”

“Well I can’t. I'm miserable without you, Sue Ellen. Come back home, we'll try again.”

“Don’t, please its over. I should never have married you in the first place. I was devastated over losing my beloved Nicholas, and at the time was still hurt over JR's philandering. I'm fully over that now, in fact, I’m still in love with JR.”

“JR? Oh Sue Ellen, are you screwing him again? Tell me!” Don demanded to know.

Sue Ellen’s temper flared. “Yes! And that’s the way I want it.” Don just cringed and shook his head.
    "You're a sucker for punishment," he muttered.

“Don’t you understand? JR is my world and the only man I’ll ever need. I can’t live without him and…” Sue Ellen paused, and with that revelation, came to her senses.

“I feel sorry for you, Sue Ellen. Goodbye,” Don said, and walked out the door. She sat on the sofa and cried, a foolish heart no longer.

The next day, Sue Ellen called Billy and resigned. Sue Ellen hated to quit but thought it necessary. She told him everything about JR and Cliff. He understood, and even though he wanted her, Billy realized he’d never win.

Sue Ellen sent JR and Cliff a group message.

I need to see both of you today at my house at 2 o’clock. Please come, it’s important.

JR and Cliff spoke to each other on the phone. They promised never to tell Sue Ellen the plan that transpired between them, regardless of who she chose. They arrived at Sue Ellen’s house at the same time.

“I asked you to come because I need to apologize to you for putting up with me, though that’s not going to make what I have to say easier.” She sat in-between them, and took both of their hands.

"Cliff, I do love you but I love JR, too, and that’s been my biggest struggle. I’ve done a lot of soul searching but last night something happened, and it doesn’t matter what, I came to a decision,” Sue Ellen said.

Sue Ellen let go of Cliff’s hand. She motioned JR to stand up with her. Her arm wrapped around him and with a heavy heart said, “Cliff, I don’t want to lead you on anymore. I’m so sorry but JR is the love of my life, and always will be.”

Cliff was devastated; he had tears in his eyes and a lump in this throat. He gave a congratulatory nod to JR but before he left said, “I will always love you, Sue Ellen.”

Sue Ellen’s sobs and facial expression spoke volumes. He knew Sue Ellen would always love Cliff, too but he was the one she chose. He didn't even worry if she wanted to marry him.

JR took Sue Ellen in his arms and held her tight as she cried on his shoulder. Surprisingly, he felt bad for Cliff. He didn’t gloat or say anything sarcastic.

John Ross moved into Sue Ellen's townhouse, happy to finally live on his own. Cliff moved to Houston to be closer to Pamela, and Afton whom was eager for reconciliation.

JR and Sue Ellen were married for the third and final time at Southfork. After making love on their Honeymoon, JR held Sue Ellen in his arms and whispered, "I'll love you until the day I die, Sue Ellen.”

Sue Ellen smiled and said, “We have a love like no other; not just soul mates; a magic between us!"

THE END:love6:

Hope you all enjoyed it. I will be posting one that I originally posted many years ago in the original Dallas Writer's Room. I wrote many stories back then, but this is the one that got away. I never finished but I aim to now. It's called Sweet Surrender: a Pirate Story.

8. ilovesoaps100

ilovesoaps100 Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14
    It will always be Jr Ewing

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +750
    Hopefully JR has finally realised his wife can get another man any time she wants, so he better treat her right. It sounds like they're happy in the end though :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,059
    Medals:
    Nice ending to your story Tracey. I have really enjoyed reading this. :)

I am not surprised Sue Ellen chose JR but that it took Don for her to realize.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Justine

Justine Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +673
    This story had so many twists-and-turns, ups-and-downs... Sue Ellen may not need a drink, but I definitely do:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Honkytonkangel

Honkytonkangel Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +299
    Yay. I'm so happy my girl FINALLY came to her senses.