A New Line

Discussion in 'Dallas Writers Room' started by Sarah, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,333
    Medals:
    This is based on a dream I had last night, so I thought I'd write it down as I enjoyed it so much :) Bit cheesy but I didn't wanna wake up!

Sue Ellen sat in her Valentines office covering her eyes with her hand. It had been a long stressful week and just as she thought it was over, something else had landed on her desk.

Something in the form of men's underwear. A pair of tight black Y-fronts, "designed for maximum packaging and comfort". Just as Valentines had taken off with branches all across the country, she was now being propositioned to create a new line of men's underwear. Head in hands, she wasn't sure it would work despite independent advice that it was a fantastic idea and could help Valentine reach an even further audience.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't hear her office door opening and gave a slight gasp as she jumped at hearing,

"Penny for em, Darlin'?"

"Hiiiiii...." she said with a smile, JR standing to her side before she could leave her seat. He kissed the top of her head and instinctively started to rub the tension out of her shoulders.

Sue Ellen hadn't realised that she hadn't stopped touching the underwear sample in front of her and as JR looked over her shoulder he asked,

"Something to tell me?"

"Oh!" Sue Ellen said and laughed softly. "I've been propositioned..."

"Oh really?" JR said, doing his best not to sound jealous.

"...with an offer to start a male underwear range...", Sue Ellen said as she swung around in her seat to face him.

"The Valentine Boy?" JR said with a grin.

Sue Ellen laughed and stood to face him. "Hmmm....hadn't thought about it that way", she said.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I'm undecided...I mean I don't know anything about male underwear.."

JR grinned as he moved closer to her and said "Well, you know a bit..."

Sue Ellen smiled sexily at him in a way only she could. She turned briefly to lift the sample from the table and held it to JR's waist.

"Not really me, Darlin'..." he said.

"Mmmm, I don't know.." Sue Ellen said with a wink. "You could be my male model..."

"Only in private...", JR said smiling and moved in to kiss her. A passionate kiss which showed no sign of ending until Sue Ellen broke it off and pushed JR gently back.

Sizing him up she said, "Yes I see potential in this....The Valentine Man...." Although JR knew she was only teasing, the hungry way she looked at him from head to toe made him putty in her hands and he would have agreed to being any sort of male model for her right at that moment.

JR moved closer to her again and said, "I'll think about it...but will The Valentine Man have any privileges with the boss?"

"Oh quite a few that I can think of..." Sue Ellen said tossing the underwear sample to the side and moving in to get to know her male model a little bit better....

• Like Like x 4
  2. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +8,969
    Medals:
    Yay! I am glad to see that you're back to writing Sarah! :spinning:

Great stuff as usual and it sounds like you had a sweet dream last night. ;)
    I dreamt about TV characters too last night but not Dallas. But Army Wives which I just watched the last episode of last night. It was something weird about some characters finding shelter from a hurricane. So not really a pleasant dream like yours.

Anyway I enjoyed reading the JR/SE fluff. So will you write more of this story or is it a one-shot?

I hope there's more! :kiss:

• Like Like x 1
  3. zephiey

zephiey Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Cute. Definitely cute.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ms Southworth

Ms Southworth Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,612
    Beautiful writing, @Sarah! :bravo: :fantastic: :thank:

Very interesting and sweet (not to forget ... sexy) storyline! :10::10::10::10: I'm keeping my fingers crossed that another dream will come your way the next time you lay down to sleep! :wink@

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alexia

Alexia Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +565
    Loved it Sarah!!!!!!:kiss::kiss:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,333
    Medals:
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. I woke up laughing at The Valentine Boy - maybe it should be Peter Richards. Take that JR! :giggle:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +8,969
    Medals:
    Well Peter Richards certainly fit the bill of the Valentine Boy. I mean him in those speedos... :giggle:
    Also he was more a boy than a man!

• Like Like x 2