Legends of Tomorrow A Team of Outcasts & Misfits

Discussion in 'Comics Central' started by Ome, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    I’m on a fourth pilot in this whole universe of DC and my first introduction is a meeting with the Time Masters Council.

[​IMG]

Gosh, I feel so lucky to be experiencing all this new superhero action.

I really don’t like that Vandal Savage is here and he’s taken over the world in the future. He was a bloody menace on The Flash.

Ray Palmer and Sara Lance appearing in the opening credits was a surprise. I thought Routh’s character was almost done.

I’m bloody super excited about having Gideon in the show.

Fantastic way to introduce his new team, with very little info needed because they’ve all been a part of the Arrowverse over the last couple of seasons. I’m very curious how Captain Cold & Heatwave will fit into this.

The Waverider didn’t look as impressive as I was hoping for.

[​IMG]

The fight with that Cronus dude was better than anything I’ve seen on the other three shows. If this is a taste of what‘s to become, I’m going to be in Si-Fi heaven with this show. Whoever this Cronus dude is, his gun was powerful enough to attack the Waverider and all of the legends. I like that kind of threat.

This second episode is shaping up to be a cracker, when Vandall captures three of them and the young Martin follows our Martin onto the ship.

Killing Carter wasn’t what I was epxpecting so early on, but then again, he’s been killed 203 times already, so I expect he will return.

Overall, the pilot parts one & two set up this show nicely and I’m very eager to crack on with it. I just wish that had invented teleportation in Rip Hunter’s timeline.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    Mick & Leonard are such a delight to watch. Just as they all screwed up an operation where they needed a file from the Pentagon, Palmer is trying to make sense of how to deal with it while acknowledging what went wrong. Mick comes out and says “What are you talking about, it was awesome” I can’t get enough of their humour now. To think when I first met these two characters, I wasn’t impressed at all.

They are talking about what will happen if Jefferson dies in 1986, what they will tell his mum in 2016. I started to think if he dies in 1986, then she wouldn’t know him, but that might not be the case. I love time travel, even though it can screw with my mind at the same time.

3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    OMG !!! Rip is discussing how the team will break Mick & Ray from prison

[​IMG]
    “This isn’t my first Prison Break”

God, I love this show so much!!!!

4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    I don't like Star City in 2046, though it brings new heroes in Green Arrow as well as a new villain in Slade Wilson's son.

5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    Oliver turning up in 2046 was a big surprise. I saw his name in the credits, but assumed it would be a flashback.

[​IMG]

6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    Now we are out in space and Palmer just said "Captain's log, star date ...."

[​IMG]

7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes!!

I just had my first shock on the show. Mick Rory is Chronos!!!

[​IMG]

8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    The latest episode I watched "Last Refuge" was absolutely friggin' awesome!!!

It had so much to enjoy and my favourite parts were going back and seeing all of them in their younger life and how they reacted to their younger selves. Then when they were fighting the Pilgrim and she stopped time, it was like i was in there two, the graphics of everyone static during the fight was majestic.

There's been a few dude episodes this season, but when they get it right, it's like everything is off the table. This episode felt so much more emotionally charged than many Arrow/Flash episodes.

9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    These Legends of Tomorrow are both awesome and idiots at the same time. The mission is to stop/kill Savage and they've had a few opportunities, but he gets away and then they get the PERFECT opportunity and don't do it.

[​IMG]

“If we live through this you bumbling idiot, I might just kill you”

10. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    The season finale was fantastic, finally and end to the Savage years, oh, how I hated this character.

Then we lose Snart, which I'm terribly upset about, his bromance with Rory was a real highlight of this season.

With Snart gone, possibly Kendra and Carter, I wonder what season two will bring.

11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    The first episode back was quite eventful and highly enjoying.

I'm totally loving Rory, he's might favourite character along side Jefferson.

It was also great to see that hateful villain Damien Darhk back and a surprise to see the Reverse Flash appear.

12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    I'm not enjoying the story with Rip and how they've changed him.

13. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    I haven't spoken about this show as much as the other three, but that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it. At times i think it's more fun than the others and has some great characters. The finale to season two was pretty amazing and I'm glad they managed to kick ass with Thawne, Merlin and Darhk.

I'm excited by what the new season will bring, now that they've (once again) changed the timeline - Dinosaurs walking the earth in 2017 - how exciting?

14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,404
    Season 3 Trailer

October 10th