Abb's Kill List

Discussion in 'Knots Landing' started by Jimmy Todd, May 29, 2019.

1. Jimmy Todd

Jimmy Todd Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +263
    in one of James from London's posts
    he pointed out that in Abby's last episode she informed Ted that Paige could have incriminating evidence against him. Abby knows Ted has already killed two people, so this is indirectly sending a hitman after Paige, Abby style. It may also be Abby at her most callous, and as close to attempted
    murder as Abby would get.
    Abby would never directly kill someone, she's too smart, but several characters have died as a result of her schemes and manipulations. How many characters are there who would conceivably still be alive if never coming into Abby's orbit? The ones I count are:
    1. Sid (Didn't Abby start the whole "stolen parts" scheme?)
    2. Marc St. Clair
    3.Dr.Ackerman (He should never have been stealing babies in the first place, but it all started with Abby's comment to her assistant.)
    4.Paul Galveston (She did refuse to give him his pills when he was having a heart attack.)
    5.Peter Hollister (His manipulation of Olivia caused Abby to manipulate him, which involved Paige, and....body in the cement.)
    6.The actor she hired to play Murukame
    7. Her associate who was killed by Ted.
    8. Cathy Geary's ex husband and
    9 Chip.(Abby started the whole Ciji doppelganger scheme in the first place.)
    I can't think of anymore,:confuse: but this blue-eyed she-devil really has left quite a few bodies in her wake!

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,610
    Medals:
    I don't think we can dump Chip's body at Abby's feet, really--sure, she brought Cathy to town, but she had no idea Chip was hiding out on the ranch, nor did Abby do anything that pushed Cathy to go into the out-building where Chip was hiding. I guess it's a question of degrees; I think Chip's death was his own fault (he slipped), but an argument could be made that Cathy (scaring him) and Diana (hiding him rather than putting him safely in jail) were more responsible for his death than Abby was.

I guess we could say Abby was sort of responsible for the death of Joshua. He was this sweet, innocent guy who got a job at Abby's TV station, and after some prodding from Abby to appear on Reverend Kathrun's show, he soon got the good Reverend fired from the show so he could bask in the glow of (local) celebrity, and became a manipulative egomaniac who ultimately went out of control and died trying to kill himself and Cathy. Maybe he would have gone off the deep end regardless of the TV show, but Abby certainly did get the ball rolling.

3. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,947
    Medals:
    Umm, isn't this thread pure SLANDER against Abby's FLAWLESS character?

Let's talk about the REAL murderers of KNOTS LANDING - VALENE EWING and KAREN FAIRGATE McKENZIE!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Jimmy Todd

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +263
    It's sort of a six degrees of separation(or in Abby's case) 6 layers of eye shadow of separation). Cathy wouldn't have been there at all if Abby hadn't used her to distract Gary.
    It's seems many deaths have a common denominator of Ms.Cunningham Ewing Scott Sumner.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jimmy Todd

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +263
    Maybe Karen, but never Valene. The only people who ended up dead because they were caught in the Gary-Val love vacuum were Ciji, Jill, Danny....you know what, Tommie? You may be on to something. These cul-de-sac blondes are lethal!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. tommie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,947
    Medals:
    I AM RIGHT, I'M ALWAYS RIGHT - ONE DAY I WILL HAVE JUSTICE, I TELL YOU, JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE WILL KNOW MY NAME, IT'S TO---OH-NO!!-MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-------------------

7. tommie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,947
    Medals:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,610
    Medals:
    Val [thought bubble]: Yeah, I should have bumped off that self-absorbed Miss Texas 1967 when I had the chance. Is that the most slap-able face you've ever seen?

upload_2019-5-29_20-59-44.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,637
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    And probably Abby also used some taboo doll to make Jock Ewing die in the Colombia jungles so she could get a hold at the millions Gary would heir. Nobody is more manipulative than a bored Abster when kids are at school!

upload_2019-5-30_14-50-9.jpeg

"Mmmm. Here it says "From Abby with love..."​

• Like Like x 1
  10. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,610
    Medals:
    Few know this, but Val was the one who switched Real Miss Ellie for an impostor. She wanted to cause massive upheaval in her in-laws' home (similar to the whole Krystle/Rita switcheroo). Unfortunately her plan for revenge on JR and Co. fell short because those idiots didn't even notice the difference. Since Donna Reed don't come cheap, she pulled the plug on the whole operation.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,637
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Val probably used the same actress who was playing Miss Ellie in the TV version of "Capricorn Crude"...who, as we know, also played her in the awful Sue Ellen movie. The actress won the Razzie award for Worst Imposter in a crappy biopic.

upload_2019-5-30_17-0-44.jpeg

That actress was over-ambitious: she also auditioned to play Pam!!​