1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dallas Actors All-Star Family Feud

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Justine, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Justine

Justine Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 3 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +852
    I’m sorry if this has been posted before but I stumbled across it today and decided to share - I’m sure most of you have seen it already but there are so many cute/funny parts: how Victoria shared her answer with Charlene to the baby question, the candy joke that did not age well between Richard and Charlene in times of the #MeToo movement :NI: and Larry’s funny faces etc.

The Dallas part starts at 18:33 - my only criticism is that they should have let either Larry, Linda or Victoria play the second round, rather than Steve and Charlene again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. stevew

stevew Soap Chat TV Fanatic EXP: 8 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,066
    I’ve been stuck inside watching a lot of family feud to take my mind off things. Thanks for adding this. A great blast from the past. Thank you so very much.

3. Herofan

Herofan Soap Chat Active Member EXP: 1 Year

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Nice! What year was that?

4. Chris2

Chris2 Soap Chat Fan EXP: 3 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +600
    This one is from 1979. There was another All-Star Family Feud special with the Dallas cast a year or two later. But this time, none of the big names showed up. It was Steve Kanaly, (maybe) Charlene Tilton, and the Ewing Oil secretaries.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020