Buffy / Angel Another reunion this weekend. :)

Discussion in 'Cult TV' started by Karin Schill, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,593
    Medals:
    Hi Everyone,

I just read that there has been another Buffy/Angel reunion this weekend. :spinning:

SMG and DB were not present but a lot of other cast members like Charisma Carpenter, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brandon etc were.

To check out new photos read this article:

https://deadline.com/2019/02/buffy-...james-leary-sarah-michelle-gellar-1202566001/

I would have copied the photos if I knew how to do that from instagram. But seems like it's not possible to copy photos from there. Anyone knows how to copy the group photo?

Take care,
    Best wishes:
    Karin.

2. ABrown

ABrown Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Yeah, I saw the pictures on Instagram. Man, I would be in heaven there. I have met Charisma Carpenter, Clare Kramer, and sort of met James Masters at Comic-Con before. I yelled "I love you Spike" from like 10 feet away. I really hope Nicholas Brendon is doing well. He doesn't really look like he's staying out of trouble. But, looks can be deceiving. I hope I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,593
    Medals:
    I know what you mean. I would have loved to attend it as well. :)
    I have only seen David Boreanaz and James Masters in real life. It was back in 2004 at a convention in London. But I didn't have the super expensive ticket so I don't have any photos with them unfortunately.

I hope Nicholas Brendon is doing better too.

4. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +285
    Medals:
    me too the last thing i think i saw him in was in either Criminal Minds, or Private Practice where he played a rapist and when he was on that was still having trouble. i hope he's sober now and has since stopped doing stupid shit. but than we haven't heard about it for a long time so there is hope too.. i've never met any of the cast but i'd like to