Another wedding

Discussion in 'Dynasty 2017' started by Soapwriter12, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Soapwriter12

Soapwriter12 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +252
  2. Matthew Blaisdel
    Spaced

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +1,707
    Original Member Since:
    sometime 2005 (i guess)
    Fallon and Jeff of course!

3. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,031
    Since I have yet to see the series I'm wondering if this might be a plot to introduce Alexis. Perhaps she makes her grand appearance just as the minister says, "if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace".

Just a thought.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MarkSinacori

MarkSinacori Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Ugh nooooo! Just no!

5. RottenSkipper17

RottenSkipper17 Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hmmm... my guess is that it's probably Blake and Cristal that are going to go ahead and renew their vows after they've gone through a reconciliation. For some reason I cannot see Fallon & Jeff getting married this early in the game, especially since Fallon doesn't quite strike me as the marrying type. I know that she and Jeff had just gotten together, but I'm still not entirely convinced that she's still using her relationship with Jeff as a way to get over Michael. The only two ways I can see a Fallon/Jeff marriage happening is if Jeff either makes an offer that Fallon can't refuse or if Fallon gets pregnant with Jeff's baby and she somehow gets pressured into marrying him mainly because an unwed Carrington girl having a baby out of wedlock might not look good for the Carringtons' public image overall. So those are my two cents.

6. tommie

tommie Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,410
    Original Member Since:
    I dunno
    I could see them marrying Jeff/Fallon, mostly because as of right now, if Michael came knocking Fallon would dump Jeff within a minute. If she's married to Jeff it becomes more of a competition between Jeff and Michael.

7. RottenSkipper17

RottenSkipper17 Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16
    @tommie Yeah that's possible but I don't know. It depends on whether or not the writers plan for Monica/Michael to even be long term anyway. Also we don't even know whether or not Michael is going to be around for much longer or what the show's long term plan for Michael is so if Dynasty is just going to get rid of him for whatever reason, then Fallon chooses Jeff simply by default and it all becomes pretty pointless. Also I'm not quite sure how much longer they are going to keep up with this love triangle. Possibly for at least another season or so, (or however long this show lasts). Plus Fallon seemed pretty earnest on starting a new relationship with Jeff mainly because she might subconsciously believe she has no chance with Michael anymore and she's also still pretty mad at him, so... But then again you never know.