Aurthur Hailey's Hotel

Discussion in 'TV Central' started by Alexis, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Mega Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,103
    Well it's Fallon Carrington #2 and Emily Fallmont checking in. Under assumed names of course. The incognito Emily just uttered the line "Don't ruin your life for an orgasm" to Fallon #2. We also have Leslie Neilson as an alcoholic washed up bum homeless tramp who steals someone's luggage/suit at the hotel too. In other news Christine has a lump in her breast/cancer scare that is all wrapped up and resolved in one episode. Likely to never be mentioned again. It did make Christine and Peter kiss so... So there's that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tommie

tommie Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,492
    I can't believe how lazy they were with casting on this show with re-using actors.

Maybe Aaron got a discount or something.

3. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,103
    I think the using of the same actors over and over was part of it's appeal. To see your favourite soap star on another show, that sort of thing.
    The last ones I watched had Kristen Shepard and Jack Ewing from Dallas, and Joshua Rush from Knots Landing and Marsha Russell from Peyton Place.

Oh... And also the wonderful Adrienne Cassidy from The Colbys too! She was a bit of lush on Hotel too. But with good reason, her uncle had been abusing when she was 8 years old, but her father Paul Galveston from Knots Landing knocked him out.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,103
    Tonight we have Katherine Wentworth and Mark Grayson at the St Gregory. Along with Frenchie from Grease. I swear it's true!

• Like Like x 1