Best Dynasty Cliffhangers

Discussion in 'Dynasty' started by ClassyCo, Feb 13, 2018.

?

Favorite Cliffhanger?

1. Season 1

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. Season 2

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Season 3

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  4. Season 4

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  5. Season 5

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Season 6

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  7. Season 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Season 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Season 9

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Victoriafan3

Victoriafan3 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,029
    1. The wedding season five. Solely for that episode not the silly follow up episode at the start of the next season. The actual wedding episode itself was outstanding. Nothing like that had ever been seen on a soap and they did it so well. Very memorable and a real highlight of all soapdom.

2. The last episode. I would have had dex and Alexis falling as the final shot, not Blake, but that’s just my opinion. It was a great last show to the best season in years

3. Season 6 - La mirage burning and sadly Catherine oxenberhs last episode.

4. Season 4 - Our Joanie goes to jail and sadly Pamela sue’s last episode :-(

5. The last episode of season 1. All hail the dramatic entrance of Queen Joan

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. colbyco

colbyco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +203
    - I liked it that way. John had the very first scene of the show and the last one. When the camera rolled back and you see Denver´s oil tyccon down on the stairs it really gives you the feeling "this is the end of a dynasty". It nearly brought my to tears.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Majorfanofshow

Majorfanofshow Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +55
    My favorite isn’t a season finale cliffhanger! It’s a middle of the season cliffhanger! I love it when krystle and Sammy jo are escaping delta ro and run right into Joel! Freeze frame end of episode! Now that’s a cliffhanger!

The cliffhanger to the voice part 1 I think! Matthew is on the phone! Claudia fainting.

“It’s not a baby! It’s a doll she had!!” Love it!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Brian Carrington Colby

Brian Carrington Colby Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +86
    For me, Season 3's cabin fire cliffhanger always gives me goosebumps. There is no denying Season 5's Moldavian Massacre was HUGE at the time, I remember the hype being through the roof for that finale. But there was something about Dynasty's two Divas being locked in that cabin, trading verbal barbs back and forth, while that mysterious person poured gasoline all around the cabin and set it ablaze. I felt at the time watching that once Krystle and Alexis realized the danger they were in, and watching them try and find a way out, there was such a sense of urgency and drama that held this viewer to the screen. And, the fire effects were well done I thought, adding to the sense of danger. That final camera pull out from Krystle's face as she realizes there is no way out, through the flames to the outside of the cabin engulfed in raging fire, and then Krystle's desperate, anguished cry as the music swells to a crescendo, damn that was high drama when the final credits flashed onto the screen!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +349
    I just love Claudia's final fiery gasp in Season 06!

• Like Like x 1