Big Brother 2017 Episode Chat

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, May 4, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    The final week is all about settling down and getting ready for the big finish, so when Emma mentioned something about a face to face fake eviction, I couldn't figure it out.

What a fantastic twist, a real fake eviction on the final week. No way is any of the housemates going to catch on to this and it's down to them actually evicting the two housemates which is going to cause so much trouble. Even better will be when the two evictees return to the house, they nominate two housemates for the public vote.

But now I'm confused because I thought Emma said she will be back next Friday for the final.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    The housemates have spoken and two enter the attic in a fake eviction.

Hannah & Tom - that's one per group, so who will they put up for nomination???

I just hope Raph & Isabelle make it to the finale.

Hannah to Tom "Tom I don't wanna share a room with you all day though, you're a bit annoying" :floor::floor::floor:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Last night's highlights was really interesting. I half expected Hannah to break down if she say Deborah losing it and ruining the whole secret because she didn't want to see her sister so upset.

The reaction on all the housemates was really gripping and quite tense in parts. My only worry now is who might be up for eviction. I'm going to assume that Hannah will be insistent about putting Charlotte up while Tom might go for either Isabelle or Raph. I reckon Kieran and Deborah are the only safe ones in there right now.

Well done BB on keeping it really exciting even though it's in its final week.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    I’m trying not to read any posts in this thread until I’ve caught up :shy: which should be soon as I’m ffwding through some scenes, quite a lot actually.

I think I've managed to watch four HL shows in 30mins :lol:

How dull the house became after Sue and Simone left and I can’t be doing with Andrew or Ellie.

Ellie is not as gullible as she wants us to believe, I’ve noticed she’s suddenly stopped saying “chuffin” in the diary room so maybe that was an act.
    As for what she did in a lift :rolleyes: are we supposed to be impressed? Ellie looked so pleased with herself, I’d go bonkers if I saw anyone doing that.

'The Steal' has livened things up a bit although I’m not very happy Chanelle got to have her BF on a sleep over..…is this really Big Brother I ask myself?

Ugh! Hannahs vomiting scenes during the task seemed to last an eternity.

I’ve noticed we hardly ever see Kieran in the DR not that I'm complaining.

Wish Chanelle would stop bursting into song, she can't sing.

I might have known it would be Andrew who would volunteer for the wax, anything for airtime. That scene went on for far too long and it’s not something I see as entertaining either, BB has stooped low this series.

Be back soon when I’ve whizzed through some more HL’s :byee:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    It's so good to see you back, I hope you had a fantastic time.

:hug:

It really did become a boring few nights after losing these two. I was so disappointed because they brought more to the house in a short time compared to at least half of them, still standing.

Isn't it strange. At first we didn't like the look of Andrew, then we liked him as he came into the house and now I can't bloody stand the guy. He's more than a BB drama queen, he's so selfish and makes everything about himself. I too have gotten sick & tired of Ellie.

It certainly did.
    I have to keep reminding myself that this show is evolving and I don't always like the way its going.

I couldn't believe how close up the shots were and how they kept focusing on it. Though it was quite bizarre how she didn't seem to care where it went, it looked like she made no attempt to find the sick bucket. I did enjoy the housemates trying to run for cover.

Yes and even though we are not seeing as much, I still find he''s on the highlights too much :lol:

:floor::floor::floor:

I can't wait to read about your thoughts on the rest of the week....:yeah::yeah::yeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Oo thank you, its always good to return home. :D

Absolutely.
    The more I see of Andrew the more I dislike him and now we’re stuck with him until the final :mad:

I don’t blame Andrew for pressing the buzzer to evict Sam and take the money, but he annoyed me because he’s a hypocrite. He’d just sat in the DR telling BB that he wasn't motivated by money and said the usual rubbish about 'the experience', there was no need for him to pretend and I’d respect his actions more if he just owned it without excuses.

Sam was a fool not to press the buzzer. He didn’t seem to know what was going on or how he should have played it until 8 hours later :lol:
    To be fair all the other HM’s who didn’t go for the buzzer where fools, if Ellie had pressed she could’ve won £18,000 for herself and evicted Andrew, therefore gifting Sam the £15,000.

I did feel a bit sorry for Sam, he’s quite harmless really (apart from the showmance) and at least he admitted he wasn’t bright enough to work out the implications. Andrew was selfish for not saying something to Sam afterwards. I think this upset Sam as much as losing out on the money.

It was a great idea to give those who are nominated the The T-shirts with the reasons written on the front, it caused lots of unrest.

Andrew initiated an argument with Chanelle and Hannah in the bedroom accusing them of being over-dramatic about the T-Shirts...the irony!
    During that loud argument I was laughing at Isabelle, she was minding her own business and casually applying her tan as all hell was breaking forth around her…Lol!

Andrew is good at causing petty arguments and I’ve noticed a pattern - he gets out of his depth then flounces off up the stairs where he sobs in the diary room, he has his own DR revolving door. He looked so silly returning to the house with his clothes in bin bags.

I'm looking forward to reading this thread when I've caught up and I'm trying hard to keep my posts short because I'm desperate to catch up for the final week :D

Onto the eviction next. I do know who left, but haven’t watched it play out yet.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    He gets worse

Much worse!

I got to a point where I was sick of these two, but regarding this idea - bless them both, they don't think like Andrew. They are harmless and I don't dislike them, they just started to annoy me with the stupid showmance and drama that came with it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Why am I not surprised?

No, neither of them are malicious nor calculating people and I don't think they had a clue how to react when given the chance to press the buzzer. It was only after the event that they seemed to understand and were full of regrets, I'm sure Sam will always torture himself thinking..'if only'

During the HL’s prior to the evictions Kieran interestingly mentioned that he thinks the wrong person will win BB because ....“sometimes not doing much gets you far”…... he could’ve been describing himself, but his ego is too big for that so I do wonder if he was thinking about Isabelle? I don't think Kieran would like it if Isabelle won BB as hes always had a superior attitude towards her.

I was shocked and disappointed that Chanelle was evicted, she deserved to be in the final and it's not going to be the same without her. At least this might give Isabelle more of a chance of winning.

I enjoyed Chanelle’s exit interview she really did make me laugh, oh why couldn’t Charlotte have been up and gone instead? I thought it was a nice touch that the eviction crowd gave Chanelle a standing ovation.

Another shock was Ellie’s eviction. I've always found her fake, but I thought she’d be more popular with other viewers. I didn’t have time to listen to her exit interview.

I’m so glad that Hannah survived I really didn’t expect her to although I’m not so surprised that Kieran survived.

I'm going to do my best to catch up fully today.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Gosh! How did I miss this? I was thinking he meant Raph, but he really does have an issue with Isabelle, always nominating her and saying she does nothing, yet he gets called up on it.

Me too, she definitely deserves her place in the final and because she's gone while Kieran still stands it makes me dislike him even more.

The problem is they changed it to Vote to Evict half-way through the series. Had it been VTS she may have had much more of a chance to survive, just like Sue and Simone. With VTE, they always go for the larger than life characters.

Yes me too.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::D

• Like Like x 2
  11. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    BB pulled a wonderful trick with the fake evictions, especially with this being the final week when there are fewer HM’s and less cliques.

Andrew!!! :brick:
    Couldn’t he just get on with naming someone during the face-to-face like the other HM’s instead of needing to do his attention seeking dramatics, he tried to make it all about how he felt…”I don’t want, I feel terrible, I can’t” etc., his acting was shockingly bad and even the other HM’s sounded fed-up with him.

The sobbing HM’s really believed Hannah and Tom were gone, BB pulled this off cleverly. I was surprised Raph didn’t suspect anything.

Tom and Hannah’s reaction was great when they were told by BB that they were going into the attic, they were like.. ..:heels::heels:

Catching up on last night’s HL’s Hannah and Tom are quite entertaining together. The way Tom becomes exasperated with Hannah overruling him on all the decisions is so funny. Tom is coming across well by not taking it seriously.

The talent show was good fun, I like seeing the HM’s out of their comfort zones and I thought they all did well and it was nice to see the other HM’s encouraging and cheering them on ….apart from Hannah sat in the attic with her “boring! Boring!” whilst Tom was enjoying every minute, I was laughing at Tom laughing :lol:

Tom being a jockey was hilarious, especially when he made the rocking horse jump..Lol!

Hannah needs to stop choosing Deborah for all the positive things or the HM’s will become suspicious.

The last two HL’s have been great fun to watch and I find myself liking Tom for the first time ever. It doesn't mean I want him to win though :mo:

Unsurprisingly its Isabelle v Charlotte, surely Isabelle will stay…won’t she?

I'm up to date at last :D

• Like Like x 2
  12. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    To be honest I'd forgotten all about Kayleigh and as for Lotan I'm so glad he won't be there.

Arthurs departure is still a real mystery, he must have done something to upset BB to be excluded from the final. Its a shame I'd liked to have seen Arthur again.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Three things really hack me off about Big Brother.

1. Showmances - All this 'will they, won't they?' - I couldn't give a flying duck and I'm not here to ship two people
    2. The Coasters - Those who fly under the radar essentially getting an easy ride
    3. The Commentary - Why do they have Marcus constantly repeating what we already know?

I lost count how many times Marcus said Tom & Hannah were in the attic and also annoying was every time he mentioned that the housemates were tested by Tom & Hannah and not the viewers.

All that aside, I did enjoy Tom the most in this latest twist. He's really grown as a character and nothing like the housemate I disliked in the early weeks. I love how much he is having fun with the whole experiment.

What a miserable ass Kieran was last night with the pillow fighting.

I'm guessing the eviction happened last night as Marcus mentioned we would see it in tonight's highlights. I hope it was Charlotte who went.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Loved, loved this, it was so unexpected and very different from anything they have done in the past - on the final week. I also really liked how it didn't cause any ill feelings towards each other, they were all so very happy to see them return.

:slap::slap::slap::slap:
    I didn't think I could dislike him any more than I already do and then he pulled these dramatics, he totally infuriated me and I'm glad the housemates had a go at him.

That was a fantastic moment, I loved how happy they both were with it all.

She lets herself down when she behaves like this.

Had this gone on long enough, I would think the housemates would start guessing something wasn't right.

:giddy::giddy::giddy:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    I too had forgotten about her and even Rebecca!!

It's hard to think about Imran & Sukhvinder been part of this series too.

It feels like a very different show to what we were watch when it started.

Its frustrating not knowing what actually happened with Arthur.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Rylan Clark-Neal drops Big Brother bombshell ahead of final – it's not good news for the housemates
    [​IMG]

Rylan Clark-Neal has revealed that the Big Brother housemates are in for yet another twist before Friday's (July 28) final.

On last night's Bit on the Side, Rylan revealed that there will be a shock backdoor eviction tomorrow night, with TWO housemates booted out without even the benefit of getting booed or cheered by the crowd.

"Tomorrow night sees the vote to win open – however the vote will be frozen on Wednesday and the two housemates to receive the fewest amount of votes to win will be evicted on Wednesday," he explained.

It means that there will be only five housemates left in the final with either Isabelle or Charlotte leaving in tonight's (July 25) eviction.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    So Hannah got her own way again against Tom and gave Deborah the best day...oh and thanks for choosing Andrew to get the worst day as it meant more screaming :rolleyes:

Andrew hated the food, but loved being the centre of attention. His melodramatics when he was getting into the fish gut bath sounded like he was giving birth!

I have to say fair play to Charlotte and Isabelle for not making any fuss about being nominated and also the way in which they welcomed Hannah and Tom back into the house. Just imagine if it had been Charlotte in the attic and she’d nominated Hannah ,Hannah would have exploded.

I don’t think being in the attic did Hannah any favours, we got to see how bitter she is. I'm totally on Charlotte's side she shouldn't have avoided nominating Hannah just because her sister is in there.

Prior to the attic I liked Hannah and Deborah and admired the close bond they share, now due to Hannah’s s lack of self-awareness she could’ve ruined both her and Deborah’s chance in the final.

Hannah’s loud singing was annoying me until I realised it angered Kieran :lol:

Thorn cottage was closed, maybe its so it can be fumigated prior to CBB.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    I completely agree with all this and also maybe in the future not have any experienced reality HM's because they have an unfair advantage by knowing how to get the air-time...although having said this it didn't work out well for Chanelle or Kayleigh did it? :confused:

Oh yes and ban 'spin the bottle' too.

I used to enjoy the commentary by Marcus as he used come out with some funny quips in a sarcastic way and now I block him out, its as though he's filling in the time or thinks we have a short attention span and are unable follow the show ourselves.

I've enjoyed watching Tom in the attic we got to see a different side to him, if only he'd been like this since the beginning, because I just can't forget how odious and smug he was when Lotan was in there.

Kieron was a boring charmer during the pillow fight, anyway he didn't do himself any favours by aggressively jumping out of bed because his hair looked a mess..Lol!

Oooh its got to be.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Yes it does feel like a long time since we saw these HM's.
    Oh my goodness I feel as though I've been watching this series for six months or more :lol:

I wonder who it will be?

So this means their will only be four finalists as Andrew isn't in the running, at least this gives us more of a chance for one of us to get our predictions correct this time :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Yes!! He has an expression that he pulls all the time. He puts his hands at the side of his face while he dips his head all implying "It's All About Me"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hate the fact he's in there till the final. I wish they had kicked him out.

• Like Like x 2