Big Brother 2017 Episode Chat

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, May 4, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Oh hell yeah!

Yes and try explaining that to Hannah, she just doesn't get it.

It annoys me how they take offence at getting nominated, but have no problem nominating others.

Hannah was questioning Tom for nominating Isabelle, who the hell did she want him to nominate?

Actually, she would have expected him to nominate Kieran.
    Absolutely, I was disappointed when she stopped. I wanted it to carry on and see what Kieran would have done, had he seen Tom having a laugh and dancing with Hannah.

It really is true what the others say about Kieran not joining in with the fun. Even when he did the pillow fight, it was aggressively done.

Poor Raph.... :lol:
    Hell yeah that too.
    Now you mention it, it does feel like it's been 6 months.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Y'd think,

right....?

:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    As brutal as it was for Charlotte and the housemates to see her evicted through the back door, I thought it was pretty inventive. They were having so much fun too. Notice how when Charlotte left, Andrew made it all about him?

One of my favourite things about BB is exposing how stupid the housemates are and it worked a treat for Tom during the baby task. Honestly, I have no idea where they get their education from. Did he think there was a continent called Indianasia ?? He wasn't entirely sure about Europe either. Thankfully Isabelle proved to be more that a fake tan.

I thought Raph let himself down by acting childish during the pranks. If he is a prankster, he needs to accept it when it happens to him.

Kieran continues to act like an old man when it comes to sleeping. Yeah, I get it that people want to sleep, but this is BB. You can't go into that house and expect it to be like home.

I didn't realise two more housemates were going. I hope, I really hope it's Kieran and Hannah

• Like Like x 2
  4. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Apparently Acorns grow on ‘Pine Trees’ and ‘embarrassing’ is too difficult to spell.
    Tom made the whole thing worse by talking to BB in the DR and saying he did his GCSE's 5 years ago and "I've never studied trees in all my life."..Lol!

The duckling stuff was weird, both Raph and Andrew didn’t come out of it well. Raph seemed to be making a fuss out of nothing, also Andrew had the cheek to tell Raph he over reacts…..Andrew gets on my very last nerve. After the disagreement Andrew visited the DR (what a shock not!) and he just happened to be wearing an attention seeking pink wig! ... gggrrhhh!!

I don’t see the point of BB keeping Andrew around if he can't win. I want him off my screen :r&r:

....and breathe.

When BB said congratulations to the HM’s for making it to the final week they really did think they were all finalists :lol: I wish Raph hadn’t figured it out that they’re not so that the next eviction would’ve come as a huge shock.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    It was the most original eviction BB has done for years and they did well not to leak who’d been evicted, even though we sort of knew it would be Charlotte :lol:

One minute Charlotte was excited about being voted as one of the most popular HM's and the next she was evicted.

I didn't particularly like her, but I think all the HM’s who've made it to the final week deserve a proper eviction, it was harsh, but then this is BB.
    Oh yes, sitting at his desk sobbing :mad:

I think it must be fashionable to appear to be uneducated these days.

Raphs pranks are dreadful and he’s not very good at them either, I blame Josie!

"You stay up late, there's going to be no napping today!" .... he’s so childish, at least we are getting to see a bit more of the real Keiran.

I hope so too, I'd love to see Keiran go, but I have a feeling it might be Deborah and Hannah.
    Lets hope I'm wrong......again :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I think this is what I'm finding adorable about Tom. He still reminds me of a Jack Russell, in that no matter how small he is, he's not going down without a fight :lol:

It's to annoy the hell out of the viewers and probably to keep him off the streets for as long as they can.

Yes me too, though I found it interesting watching Raph's facial expressions when he started figuring it out.

We certainly did, though I still felt anxious when they were both at the front of the class.

Yes. I'm glad she went, but I did feel for her.

Having said that, on Friday's eviction, I'm absolutely sure Emma said she will be back for the finale, which leads me to think the double eviction is also going to be the back door. :eck:

Ha ha!! I thought that too :D

This time yes let's hope :D

I just don't understand why some people would vote to keep Kieran because they find him attractive. It's Big Brother not Models Inc.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Last night's episode - wow! Just wow!!

As it all began, I was rolling my eyes at the thought of an episode focused on Kieran & Deborah and the first ten minutes were simply boring.

Then something changed..... Sukhvinder, Rebecca, Channelle appearing clearly showing the viewers how wrong they were to evict these people.

So much was said that I could never remember it all, but the highlights for me were when the visitors attacked Andrew, he really is a vicious little runt!

I don't know if I missed the part where Andrew said Hannah's face irritated him, or did Chanelle make this up? To be fair, I started to switch off when Andrew was on the scene so he could have said it and I didn't pick it up.

I also enjoyed Rebecca throwing some home truths towards Kieran, it's such a shame that she still backs him up. We haven't discussed it here, but I did read an article that said Rebecca had slept with Lotan after he was kicked off the show. This ties in with Chanelle calling her a whore and she even mentioned something about the Lotan thing - to which Rebecca never denied.

I loved, loved Chanelle going for Andrew and he certainly proved what a snake he is by first chatting to Chanelle about it privately, then calling a house meeting :)re:) to try and win the others over.

It was equally great to see Imran and Sue, though Sue didn't really have any impact on how things turned out.

Brilliant, bloody brilliant TV

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I forgot to mention how funny it was when Hannah was fake crying at Andrew and as vulgar as I Chanelle is, I did laugh out loud when she called Rebecca a baggy fanny. There's no stopping Chanelle.

I've come to accept that Rebecca is a very bitter housemate.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    As far as I know, two housemates must have gone last night. They closed the vote at 3pm and said it would re-open on tonight's show.

Here for a Kieran and Hannah eviction.

That would give us

Isabelle
    Raph
    Tom
    Deborah

left to fight it out. I would be happy with either Raph or Isabelle winning and Tom coming third. I do think Deborah is a nice person, but she has also coasted somewhat this series.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    BB isn’t allowing this final week go out in a whimper nor giving the remaining HM’s an easy ride to the final, in fact, I think the last couple of weeks have been the more entertaining HL’s of this series.

Rebecca showed what a complete fruitcake she is and how she’s still obsessed with Kieran. She let herself down with her bitter shrieking, although it was satisfying to see Kieran with a face like thunder when she said he hadn't stood up for her and how he had ruined his chances to win. She was positively gloating when she told Hannah "the public hate you!" not that Hannah listened to any of this and shouted Rebecca down. I always thought Rebecca was okayish in the house, I don’t remember her being as crazy as this.

I noticed Isabelle trying to stifle her sniggering when Rebecca loudly told everyone that she (Rebecca) and Kieran had slept together just two hours before going into the house. :lol:

I couldn’t help but laugh as Chanelle made her entrance by singing, who the heck ever told her she can sing?
    Channel telling Isabelle that she is an inspiration brought genuine tears from Isabelle. Chanelle went and dropped Andrew right in it by saying he’s a snake and liar, she even called him an ‘ompa loompa’ whilst he was sitting next to a bright orange Isabelle :lmao:All through Andrews reply was “I don’t give a f**k” when clearly he did…very, very much so.

I enjoyed seeing Sukhvinder again and I wish she’d stayed longer as a HM, I feel the series would've been much better with her still in it and she said just what we’ve been saying .. that Kieran is coasting. I was disappointed Simone wasn't invited back along with sue.

There were so many one liners last night and I didn’t catch them all, but these stood out…

Hannah to Isabelle - “did Kieran give you strawberries too?”
    Isabelle –“no he gave me an effing STI!”

Rebecca – “I’m at the holiday Inn!”

Andrew’s OTT – “Hell's coming!”'

Andrew hissing – “I am not a snake"!

If I ever hear Hannah singing "Peace love and harmony” again, I swear I’ll go insane :crazyme:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Rebecca said she doesn't love Kieran although I don't believe her, she's got it bad and reminds me slightly of Charlies obsession with Jason in last years BB.

Also Rebecca revealing that she and Kieran slept together just prior to going into the house proved that they were more than 'just friends/work colleagues' which makes Kieran look disloyal at the way he dismissed her when she was in the house, it also helps to explain Rebecca's clingy, needy behaviour towards him at that time.
    Then its ironic that Rebecca was the one accusing some of the HM's last night as being 'fame hungry'.

Lotan? ughhh!!! how could she?
    He's such a self obsessed fool that he couldn't see that he was justifying Chanelles words.
    He thrives on causing drama and adores being the centre of attention. Obviously he thinks he's being clever as he shouts abuse whilst at the same time arrogantly nodding his head from side to side which just makes himself look even more ridiculous.

When he first went into the house I thought I'd got him wrong as initially he seemed calm and quite reasonable and now we are seeing the real Andrew.
    It had my head in spin :lol:

That was hilarious from Hannah :lolo: and the fact that it was so unexpected made it even funnier, she won the argument and with that reaction.

So did I :lmao:

Kierans votes beat Tom's prior to the 'attic', although I think Tom redeemed himself in the attic and has maybe gained some new fans, so I'm hoping he did enough to overtake Kieran.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Not much to say about last night's episode. The eviction felt dragged out, though I'm looking at this from a viewer's perspective, I imagine it was hell for the housemates. Obviously, I'm overjoyed at Kieran going. The top four is almost perfect, I would have swapped Deborah for Chanelle, but at least I got to see Isabelle & Raph as finalists. Tom is worthy too, the last two weeks have been very character building for me with Tom.

The awards was a nice touch and I'm glad they created their own award for Isabelle.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I have to say, I'm totally impressed by how BB has played this final week. Normally it's just fun and games, but the attic task and wedding was fantastic viewing.

Isn't she just? She throws all that crap at him, crap which is very true and then says she still has his back. Maybe she's thinking he could win and it would serve her well to be on his good side if he took the money.

I loved that moment. Isabelle is such a sweet person, she needs to know that she's very much appreciated by the people around her and it saddens me when young women think they are ugly, so that was a nice touch too.

Brilliant!! :clap::clap::clap:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I was so shocked to hear this. It really proves what a twat Kieran is. All the time in the house,e he never had her back and the fact he's sleeping with her does not look good on him. I'm really happy we was evicted.

Unbelievable!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I was just thinking about the end of Wednesday's episode with Andrew when he said "there's a storm coming honey bunny"

He was telling Kieran & Tom that the housemates haven't seen his truth.

"Oh boy, oh boy, you haven't seen me truthful yet. Oh boy, just wait and see"

Now then, if we haven't seen him be truthful, doesn't that confirm he's a sneaky snake?

Also he was still angry at Hannah & Raph in the diary room and then when he was sat in heaven he was pleading they got through and all over Raph - talk about being truthful with someone.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    In contrast to the previous HL show (after Chanelle and Rebecca) it seemed very quiet last night.

The HM’s woke up to Belinda Carlisle singing ‘Heaven On Earth’ and I think it was Hannah who said it was Abba.o_O

I don’t even know what Andrew was saying in the DR when he got up; my brain refuses to tolerate his voice anymore. Although, it would’ve been good to hear the other HM’s thoughts and reactions after the previous days revelations from the ex-HM’s.

BB made a meal of 'Heaven and Hell' and it did drag on.

Yaay! I was so happy to see Raph and Isabelle being the first two through to Heaven.

I did feel nervous when it came to Tom and Kieran, I couldn’t call it and would’ve been disappointed to see Tom go.

Goodbye to Kieran and Hannah. Hannah ruined her chances in the Attic.

Isabelle had giant pink rollers in her hair for the entire first half of the HL’s :lol:

And then we had those famous words from BB.....

“Tom, Isabelle, Raph and Deborah you are all officially Big Brother finalists”
    :hats::hats::hats::hats:

Out of all the attention seekers that started this series, I'm glad it's these four that are in the final l(Andrew get lost!) I think this four have been the more ‘normal’ BB HM’s this series.

Watching Isabelle talking to BB in the DR , she was so chuffed and emotional to be in the final and she talked about making family proud.
    All this got me thinking about how horrible Isabelle was treated when she first went into the house by Lotan and his crew – Tom, Savanah, Charlotte, Ellie and Kieran and how they all caspered her because Lotan told them to. I’ve been trying to think what is was that Lotan had against Isabelle or what had she done to him? and I can’t even remember.

At long last I can choose my top four :D

My Top Four..

4th Tom
    3rd Deborah
    2nd Raph
    1st Isabelle

What I think will happen..

4th Deborah
    3rd Raph
    2nd Tom
    1st Isabelle

• Like Like x 2
  17. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Watching Tom a few weeks ago I wouldn’t have wanted him in the final, he hung onto Lotans every word, copied how he dressed, went around topless like Lotan and tried too hard to impress. I couldn't stand Tom back then.
    Lotan leaving was the best thing that could happen to him and he mellowed. I think deep down he’s an okay, decent, funny guy who is easily influenced by others.
    Maybe Tom’s realised this now and is okay with himself.

Me too and maybe it explains that tan which she uses as a shield.

Talking of tan, goodness knows colour Raph will be tonight :lol:
    Yes well spotted! :clap:
    From what Andrew said it does confirm he's very much a snaky-snake.

He's a walking two- faced, contradiction and is full of hot air.

I like to think I'm a tolerant person, but I'm not even sure I can bare to sit through Andrews exit interview tonight. I'll probably put some music on through my headphones until he's gone ;)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503

I heard this, but instead of rolling my eyes I assumed I had heard wrong.

Ha ha ha!! He was saying that he wasn't going to talk to Raph or Hannah again. I think he mentioned Isabelle too, but wasn't sure. Then the next we saw of him was in the heaven task room where he was hoping and praying they wouldn't be evicted.

I couldn't have said is any better. What a turnaround from him.

Yes, absolutely.

I might follow your advice on this one :D

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    My top four...
    4th - Deborah
    3rd - Tom
    2nd - Raph