Big Brother 2017 Episode Chat

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, May 4, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    Because I liked the final four, I knew I was going to be happy with how it turned out, however I was just a little bit more happier because Isabelle won. I truly think she deserved it. Plus all four of them were genuinely happy to just reach the finale.

I don't know how Andrew's interview went because I started playing a game on my phone while he was rambling on.

Look at you....... :danc::danc::danc:

:10::10:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    Big Brother's Simone Reed claims she was removed from the final for SPITTING on Andrew Cruickshanks... as she faces backlash from fans over her 'disgusting' behaviour

She had been among four contestants hoping to win a place in the house at the beginning of the series, but she had lost out to Tom Barber who was voted in as 'the People's Housemate'.

Her addition to the show had been controversial, however, given her past history that saw her serve time in prison for six months after being found guilty of affray back in 2009.

Simone had left the Big Brother house in a shock double eviction, alongside Sue Evans, two weeks ago and had been reunited with her co-stars during Friday night's live final.

However, she later took to Twitter to reveal the drama that had taken place in the crowd, following an altercation she'd had with Andrew that led to security removing her from the scene.

The mother-of-one tweeted: 'OmG spat at Andrew an security jumped on me told me I can't go 2 the wrap party I am not bothered there all kicking off at each other anyway.

'can't take a risk with me because I am a security risk ? no I am not I have turned my life around watch out for the other house mates ! (sic)'

• Like Like x 2
  3. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Ooh Andrew had massive boos along with “off, off, off” chanting .
    I suppose it wasn’t Andrews’s fault that he was still there at the final; the producers should have got him out when he won the money instead of leaving him in there to torture us for an extra week. In all seriousness I've never liked the crowd booing, its only a game.

4th - Tom – So good to see him getting a great reception from the crowd. I was starting to think he could be a shock winner. Emma seemed to say more than Tom during his exit interview, he was very fidgety.

3rd – Deborah - Earlier in the series I would never have imagined Deborah being a finalist She did so well and had a stabilising influence in the house. Deborah and Hannah have a wonderful relationship and strong family loyalties. I admire that about them.

2nd - Raph – He looked so excited coming out to massive cheers. I’m so happy Raph got to spend his summer on his favourite show, he appreciated every moment. I’m glad he explained his friendship with Chanelle and I feel a bit mean for questioning it on here a while ago.

1st – Isabelle – At last a worthy winner and I laughed at how she kept uncontrollably shrieking, she was so overwhelmed. I almost cried..Lol!
    I don’t know what else to say about Isabelle which I haven’t already said. I’ve even forgiven her for peeing in the hot-tub and bed. Isabelle is a good example of 'don't judge a book by its cover' as I never imagined she would eventually become one of my favourite HM’s.

[​IMG]
    Just ignore the guy in the hat, I couldn't find a photo without him on it.

Remember Lotan saying Isabelle wouldn’t last the week? :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    I felt the same as I liked them all too, so it made for a more relaxing final to watch. This very rarely happens as usually their are at least one or two who I'm desperate not to win.

:lolo:
    I was very brave and listened to him one last time. He seemed to think he got the boo’s from the crowd because he pressed the buzzer and took the money, it didn’t even occur to him that he was disliked.

Thank you, I'm very happy my wish-list came true :cool1 although, neither of us predicted the actual result.
    We might do one day :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    What a low and disgusting thing to do. Nobody deserves to be spat on and you’d think she’d want to keep it quiet instead of tweeting about it.
    Simone obviously hasn't turned her life around as she insists and sadly she doesn't seem to realise this.
    If Andrew decides to take this further Simone could be in big trouble.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    Yes, often I find myself very nervous, hoping the wrong person doesn't win..

People who are extremely selfish, never really do see the reality behind things. Plus they probably look at it as more attention in their direction.

True, but at least you got the right order even if it was your wish list. :D

I hope he does because it's disgusting what she did and during a live show too.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    Another great reason why the voters got it spot on this year.

Big Brother winner Isabelle Warburton will donate a portion of her grand prize to mental health charities

This year's Big Brother winner Isabelle Warburton has said she will donate some of her winnings to a mental health charity.

The 21-year-old took home £65,000 of the overall prize money, the rest of which was stolen by Andrew in a task.

She told The Sun that she thinks those who suffer with mental health issues are neglected because people don't understand it enough.

"I just think that mental health is really neglected because people don't see it – so like, a broken leg is given more attention than like something that's within your head.

"And until you've suffered from anxiety or anything along those lines you don't know how people are feeling and it's so important to raise awareness. People ignore it if you can't see it."

She said she's never suffered with anything too severe, but there's always a huge risk with social media.

"And in this day and age – and stuff with social media and everything it's quite natural to get that image conscious, and get a bit down in the dumps but I've never labelled [it].

"I mean I'd never say I've struggled with anything severe but I do know people that have and I just think it's important."

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    This is interesting

Isabelle: 52.71%

Raph: 22.02%

Deborah: 14.02%

Tom: 9.34%

Kieran: 1.32%

Hannah: 0.59%

Keep in mind that the bottom two were evicted at different times over the last three days, so these numbers aren't necessarily representative of their popularity throughout the full series.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    This is so generous of Isabelle and I'm not surprised because as we saw in the house she has a kind unassuming nature.

I never imagined that Isabelle would've won by such a big margin and there was I saying earlier that I was worried Tom might have sneaked it on the night.

It just shows how unpredictable this show can be…..no pun intended :D

• Like Like x 2
  10. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,335
    I'm sorry I messed up using the quotes. I tried to fix didn't want to delete everything. I put a ❤️ where I quoted @Ome and @Long Lashes posts. Sorry for making a mess.

="Ome, post: 72197, member: 2"]The housemates have spoken and two enter the attic in a fake eviction.

❤️The attic scenes were good but Hannah was too much taking over, and not listening to Tom at all.

Hannah & Tom - that's one per group, so who will they put up for nomination???

❤️I knew who Hannah was putting up.

I just hope Raph & Isabelle make it to the finale.

❤️My favourites too.

Hannah to Tom "Tom I don't wanna share a room with you all day though, you're a bit annoying" :floor::floor:

❤️Really like Hannah is a joy to be around.

Long Lashes, post: 72327, member: 41"]I’m trying not to read any posts in this thread until I’ve caught up :shy: which should be soon as I’m ffwding through some scenes, quite a lot actually.

I think I've managed to watch four HL shows in 30mins :lol:

❤️Wow I didn't fast forward anything but I should have when the singing started.

How dull the house became after Sue and Simone left and I can’t be doing with Andrew or Ellie.

❤️I agree I liked Simone and Susan.

Ellie is not as gullible as she wants us to believe, I’ve noticed she’s suddenly stopped saying “chuffin” in the diary room so maybe that was an act.
    As for what she did in a lift :rolleyes: are we supposed to be impressed? Ellie looked so pleased with herself, I’d go bonkers if I saw anyone doing that.

❤️I kind of liked Ellie in the beginning but near the end I was fed up with her. I couldn't stand hearing the noises Sam and Ellie made making out.

'The Steal' has livened things up a bit although I’m not very happy Chanelle got to have her BF on a sleep over..…is this really Big Brother I ask myself?

❤️I thought that was a bit much too.

Ugh! Hannahs vomiting scenes during the task seemed to last an eternity.

❤️Yeah that made me gag it was gross.

I’ve noticed we hardly ever see Kieran in the DR not that I'm complaining.

❤️Me either

Wish Chanelle would stop bursting into song, she can't sing.

❤️I get tired of her and Hannah singing all the time.

I might have known it would be Andrew who would volunteer for the wax, anything for airtime. That scene went on for far too long and it’s not something I see as entertaining either, BB has stooped low this series.

❤️That was a bit much did you see Raph's face watching.

"Ome, post: 72342, member: 2"]It's so good to see you back, I hope you had a fantastic time.

:hug:

❤️❤️

It really did become a boring few nights after losing these two. I was so disappointed because they brought more to the house in a short time compared to at least half of them, still standing.

❤️I liked Simone and Sue loved their bond in the house.

Isn't it strange. At first we didn't like the look of Andrew, then we liked him as he came into the house and now I can't bloody stand the guy. He's more than a BB drama queen, he's so selfish and makes everything about himself. I too have gotten sick & tired of Ellie.

❤️I liked Andrew in the beginning but grew to hate his whining. He truly was a Drama Queen.

I couldn't believe how close up the shots were and how they kept focusing on it. Though it was quite bizarre how she didn't seem to care where it went, it looked like she made no attempt to find the sick bucket. I did enjoy the housemates trying to run for cover.

❤️Gross scenes

Yes and even though we are not seeing as much, I still find he''s on the highlights too much :lol:

:floor::floor::floor:

I can't wait to read about your thoughts on the rest of the week....:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Absolutely.
    The more I see of Andrew the more I dislike him and now we’re stuck with him until the final :mad:

❤️I know he got to stay right until the end.

I don’t blame Andrew for pressing the buzzer to evict Sam and take the money, but he annoyed me because he’s a hypocrite. He’d just sat in the DR telling BB that he wasn't motivated by money and said the usual rubbish about 'the experience', there was no need for him to pretend and I’d respect his actions more if he just owned it without excuses.

❤️I don't blame Andrew for pushing the Buzzer. I'm surprised they all didn't. It is a game they all are in it for the money.

Sam was a fool not to press the buzzer. He didn’t seem to know what was going on or how he should have played it until 8 hours later :lol:
    To be fair all the other HM’s who didn’t go for the buzzer where fools, if Ellie had pressed she could’ve won £18,000 for herself and evicted Andrew, therefore gifting Sam the £15,000.

❤️They regretted it after.

I did feel a bit sorry for Sam, he’s quite harmless really (apart from the showmance) and at least he admitted he wasn’t bright enough to work out the implications. Andrew was selfish for not saying something to Sam afterwards. I think this upset Sam as much as losing out on the money.

❤️Sam was hurt when Andrew didn't say anything. I doubt Andrew will give Sam any money like he said he would.

It was a great idea to give those who are nominated the The T-shirts with the reasons written on the front, it caused lots of unrest.

❤️They were not too happy.

Andrew initiated an argument with Chanelle and Hannah in the bedroom accusing them of being over-dramatic about the T-Shirts...the irony!
    During that loud argument I was laughing at Isabelle, she was minding her own business and casually applying her tan as all hell was breaking forth around her…Lol!

❤️Isabelle was my favourite she gets involved but not so much when people are fighting.

Andrew is good at causing petty arguments and I’ve noticed a pattern - he gets out of his depth then flounces off up the stairs where he sobs in the diary room, he has his own DR revolving door. He looked so silly returning to the house with his clothes in bin bags.

❤️That was funny watching him dragging his bags downstairs.

Andrew!!! :brick:
    Couldn’t he just get on with naming someone during the face-to-face like the other HM’s instead of needing to do his attention seeking dramatics, he tried to make it all about how he felt…”I don’t want, I feel terrible, I can’t” etc., his acting was shockingly bad and even the other HM’s sounded fed-up with him.

❤️I know even Charlotte seemed to be annoyed.

The sobbing HM’s really believed Hannah and Tom were gone, BB pulled this off cleverly. I was surprised Raph didn’t suspect anything.

❤️They were not upset for too long.

Tom and Hannah’s reaction was great when they were told by BB that they were going into the attic, they were like.. ..:heels::heels:

❤️I felt sorry for Tom being stuck with Hannah she is so bossy.

Catching up on last night’s HL’s Hannah and Tom are quite entertaining together. The way Tom becomes exasperated with Hannah overruling him on all the decisions is so funny. Tom is coming across well by not taking it seriously.

❤️He didn't fight with Hannah which was good on his part.

The talent show was good fun, I like seeing the HM’s out of their comfort zones and I thought they all did well and it was nice to see the other HM’s encouraging and cheering them on ….apart from Hannah sat in the attic with her “boring! Boring!” whilst Tom was enjoying every minute, I was laughing at Tom laughing :lol:

❤️Tom was funny

Hannah needs to stop choosing Deborah for all the positive things or the HM’s will become suspicious.

❤️I know she always wanted to pick Deborah.

The last two HL’s have been great fun to watch and I find myself liking Tom for the first time ever. It doesn't mean I want him to win though :mo:

❤️I'm glad he was in the final but I didn't want him to win

"Ome, post: 72656, member: 2"]Three things really hack me off about Big Brother.

1. Showmances - All this 'will they, won't they?' - I couldn't give a flying duck and I'm not here to ship two people
    2. The Coasters - Those who fly under the radar essentially getting an easy ride
    3. The Commentary - Why do they have Marcus constantly repeating what we already know?

❤️I agree with you.

All that aside, I did enjoy Tom the most in this latest twist. He's really grown as a character and nothing like the housemate I disliked in the early weeks. I love how much he is having fun with the whole experiment.

❤️I hated Tom he changed for the better as the game went on.

What a miserable ass Kieran was last night with the pillow fighting.

❤️I think he was upset Tom and Hannah were back.

="Long Lashes, post: 72730, member: 41"]So Hannah got her own way again against Tom and gave Deborah the best day...oh and thanks for choosing Andrew to get the worst day as it meant more screaming :rolleyes:

❤️I was glad Andrew got the worst.

Andrew hated the food, but loved being the centre of attention. His melodramatics when he was getting into the fish gut bath sounded like he was giving birth!

❤️I would have been so sick if I had to get in that bath.

I have to say fair play to Charlotte and Isabelle for not making any fuss about being nominated and also the way in which they welcomed Hannah and Tom back into the house. Just imagine if it had been Charlotte in the attic and she’d nominated Hannah ,Hannah would have exploded.

❤️True

I don’t think being in the attic did Hannah any favours, we got to see how bitter she is. I'm totally on Charlotte's side she shouldn't have avoided nominating Hannah just because her sister is in there.

❤️They can vote for who they want it is a game.

Prior to the attic I liked Hannah and Deborah and admired the close bond they share, now due to Hannah’s s lack of self-awareness she could’ve ruined both her and Deborah’s chance in the final.

❤️I didn't want Hannah in the final but I thought Deborah would be.

Thorn cottage was closed, maybe its so it can be fumigated prior to CBB.

❤️The house was a mess gross.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,335
    The last few days were great. Seeing some of the evicted guests back was great. There was a lot of nasty stuff said.

Rebecca slept with Lotan. :eek: :eck:

I was happy Hannah and Kieran were the ones that didn't make it to the finals.

The final four Deborah, Tom, Raph and Isabelle. I was so happy Isabelle won she really deserved it. She played a great game, and she seems like a genuine person. Her giving some of her winnings to charity for mental health is really nice of her.

I think Raph was happy in second place.

Isabelle was cute she was so happy ❤️

Why would Simone spit on Andrew that is disgusting.? She better pray Andrew doesn't press charges.

Was Lotan at the finale I can't remember.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    Just shows how desperate she was to get a story
    Lotan along with Arthur and Kayleigh were all banned from any BB appearance.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Its no problem @Jessie your post was still easy to read :)

I loved how these were the final four, their egos weren't as big as some of the other HM's. Tom managed to redeem himself from having a bad start to the series and I sort of liked him in the end.

Isabelle's one of the most worthy winners in a long time :bravo: I'm still thrilled for her.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    Thinking about this, I will go on to say she has been the best winner. She brought down Lotan and not only did she deliver some selfless acts, she donated some of her money to charity. (I know Craig did something similar)

But when I think of my favourite winner in terms of entertainment, I will always go with Aaron

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    I agree she probably is the best winner. She was completely honest and unassuming throughout the series.
    Her introduction to the series via the 'Blind Date' task didn't do her any justice and I'm so glad that Lotan insisted they pick Isabelle over Sam...how ironic :lol:

I liked Aaron too and was happy to see him win, he's in my list of top ten HM's. It was shocking that he got booed on his exit, I hated that.

My favourite HM of all time is still Brian Dowling. He used to make me howl :D

[​IMG]

Although I didn't rate his Big Brother presenting skills.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    I was chuffed he won, but I lost a bit of love when he appeared in the ultimate and then even more love when he started presented the show.

But yeah he was a good one. He's also Wifey's favourite winner

• Like Like x 2
  17. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Channel 4 should show some of the old series in between the present Big Brother's. I'm sure they'd get an audience for them, I'd find it fascinating watching it all again and seeing if my opinions are still the same.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,813
    That's a brilliant idea! I've never given it any thought, and now I'm thinking why not? It would be great to be able to tune in and see the old faces, the old tasks.

• Like Like x 1