Big Brother 2018

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, May 16, 2018.

1. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,950
    She's definitely a show-off/attention whore. I don't know if that's part of some kind of strategy, it may just be her personality. Time will tell I guess...

2. Angela Channing

Angela Channing Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,237
    I didn't get why Kirstie wouldn't say if she voted for Trump because she used to be one of his vocal celebrity supporters. Perhaps she's aware how much he is disliked over here and declaring her support for him wouldn't endear her to Big Brother viewers.

3. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    Trump...it's almost like watching a satire movie, it's too ridiculous to be true. Therefore I find it hard to think or feel anything of it. It must be one of those "modern American" things.
    Is he really such a loose cannon, or is it just an act? Like, "if everybody hates me then I've got nothing to lose" ?
    Being a popular leader is a very tricky thing, especially if you like to be liked.
    Oh well, just a random thought.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,950
    Wait...Kirstie Alley went round to Courtney Love's house for snacks and Prince Charles was there?!?! huh?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    Did he think it was a Love Court? Like, a divorce on the Love Boat?

Roxanne is a Spice Girls fan! I told you, she's pure evil!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    Sally is very good, and by that I mean: knowing how to do it. I'm gonna watch and learn!

Natalie loves to argue but she often fails to address the real issue. So the other housemates just have to guess what's bothering her?

Could Dan be the new James Bond? He's got such an amazing body. Like, wow!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    OMG, was Ryan sleep-talking? That's so adorable.

You know, I don't mind watching a fit body, but is it really necessary to be shirtless all the time? I can't really see the person anymore, if you know what I mean.
    It's a house, not a beach.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,950
    I know what you mean, but I'm coping with it pretty well. I could do with a few less tattoos but I'm dealing with it.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. Edie70

Edie70 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Tonight on CBB: Rodrigo asks Kirstie about Scientology!:bubble::elvis::popcorn:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,950
    She's being very evasive. I guess she didn't wanna get into the whole Xenu and the galactic federation thing. And who can blame her?! People pay a lot of money for that kind of 'valuable' information.

Looking forward to tonight's show as it's nominations which should hopefully put the cat among the pigeons. I wonder if it will be face to face? I think things are very close to kicking off in there as it is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    :lol:

So, Gabby is fading in the background, according to Natalie. What an awful thing to say!:giggle:
    But what's Chloe doing there? She's absolutely useless and I have no desire to know her at all. I wish Rodrigo would be a little bit more feisty, more like the drama queen I had hoped for.
    It doesn't take much to annoy Sally, so that makes her a good housemate too.

But it's a difficult choice, don't you agree Richard? I want neither of them to go but I think it's better to keep Natalie, also because we haven't seen the worst of her yet (I hope!)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,950
    If anyone's fading into the background it's her. I find her pretty dull.

Give it time. People usually hold it together fairly well in the first week but as time goes on the pressure gets to them. I'm sure with a little help from BB it won't be long before he cracks. I think he's trying to be on his best behaviour atm.

Yes, it's a tough one. They both make me and the housemates uncomfortable. I think there is more scope for drama with Natalie.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    And she doesn't look like a giant, brown, hairy pumpkin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,950
    Well, I can't say I'm surprised by Natalie's reaction to being nominated. In fact it was pretty much exactly what I expected, except she made an even bigger deal out of it than I thought she would. She's not the most self aware which explains why she has no idea why she's been nominated. But she's so irrational, even complaining that Kirstie can't remember peoples but she has taken the time to get to know people. Who cares! You clearly haven't won them over.

I'm glad Gabby stood up for herself against Natalie but then as expected cut to her crying and saying she wants to go home. Shes a bit of a whiny cry baby. I think she might have nice woman disaster vortex syndrome.

Speaking of crying, poor Dan. If he wants a shoulder to cry on both mine are available.

Rodrigo was quite annoying in this episode. Clearly he's very insecure but making a big deal out of Gabby not inviting him to join in the with the exercises was just childish. And then when he spoke to Gabby he said I accept your apology even though she didn't actually apologize (unless it was cut) and then went and told Natalie that she had apologized. He's making a mistake if he is gonna be taking Natalie's side on things.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Kirstie does walk at some point. If she's not good on little sleep she's not gonna get much, but also I think she is quite OCD about germs and cleanliness so that's gonna be a problem that she didn't really have to deal with in the white house.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    I usually treat these programmes with some scepticism. Natalie has a reputation to live up to, so to me these tantrums come across as Camera Quality Time.
    I don't think she actually cares about all the things she mentioned - creating issues out of nothing - but it's still fun to see how the other housemates react to that.
    Of course I'm not suggesting that the housemates can't be emotional at all. Especially with difficult tasks, not enough sleep, being bored - that sort of stress takes its toll.
    Actually, Natalie is doing her a favour by giving her so much attention because the viewers love the fights.
    Now that was really slap-in-the-face insulting!:gotcha:

My instinct says that Ryan is going to be a problematic housemate too. Don't know why but there's something nasty about him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Alexis Colby Carrington

Alexis Colby Carrington Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +85
    I think Ryan is trying too hard to please everyone to save himself from eviction.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,990
    As a viewer, I would have nominated Jermaine & Chloe because they bring nothing to the house. If I was actually in there, I would nominate Hardeep & Natalie because Hardeep would creep me out and Natalie would just be annoying the hell out of me.

As always it's typical to see two on the most irritating (to those in there) housemates up for eviction and if I have to lose one of them I would quickly choose Hardeep. Natalie is such a firecracker that I want her to stay and make their lives hell for another week.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,990
    Gabby reminds me of Sheridan Smith

gab.jpg

I haven't picked up on this, what have you seen that's made you think this?

TBH, I haven't seen that much from Ryan

• Like Like x 1
  19. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    Well, he's more energetic and vocal than Dull & Duller (aka Dan & Jermaine) and I think/hope that's going to backfire.
    He has a cute and friendly face but I'm not buying any of it, and it won't be long before he's involved in all the drama. Mark my words.

My biggest wish: to see Kirstie going ballistic, like bitch-from-hell crazy. Oh that would be awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    Aha, there's a new upload. C-ya!:byebye:

• Like Like x 1