Big Brother 2018

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, May 16, 2018.

1. Angela Channing

Angela Channing Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,237
    Unfortunately, the camera angle wasn't great but it definitely showed that Ryan didn't make contact with her more than once. If she lied about being hit "repeatedly" by Ryan then I don't believe her when she claimed that she was hurt.

2. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    Hm, another boring episode, skipped most of the task so I've only watched 10 minutes.

3. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    This was a great episode: first there was BB's emotional manipulation with the letters, faces red from tears - love it!
    Then there's an awkward Knots Landing disco afterparty and on top of that we get to witness an hilarious argument between Hardeep and Ryan, who turns out to be the male version of Natalie (who knew?) Oh and Jermaine's been evicted.

Wow, just...wow!

4. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    And did I hear someone joking about Dan's letter? "It's from your lawyer" :lmao: (was it Hardeep?)

Do you think Ryan Thomas could play Ernie in a live-action version of Sesame Street? (that could be a proper soap!)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    I can't help but notice that Kirstie does quite a bit of after-snacking in the bedroom.:D
    Also, I like Hardeep's sarcastic comments but he never owns up to them. He always makes these lame apologies like "you misunderstood my words" and that totally takes the fun out of the bitchiness. Be a man and take responsibility for what you say.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    I must say I'm really enjoying this CBB, although the tasks have always been my least favourite part of the show (unless it causes friction).
    There are arguments and disagreement, but without the shouting I can actually understand what they are saying.
    Of course I love the feuds and the meltdowns, but not every CBB has to be like that.

Every BB show has a typical hunk , but Alex Reid is still my favourite. Because when he was naked he was really naked.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,950
    It's that stage of CBB where I keep watching cause I've grown to know and I like some of the housemates that are left, however the most interesting and controversial characters are all gone which means it's not very exciting. Which is why things have gotten a little quiet in the thread I reckon.

@Willie Oleson will you be watching the civilian version which starts next Friday? I know you don't usually but I wondered if perhaps CBB has whet your appetite?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  8. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    The various English accents are usually a bit thicker in the civilian Big Brother shows. It's difficult for me to understand when they all speak like Scotty To_O
    And those kids have nothing to lose, there are no boundaries so it doesn't feel very special when they all behave like trailer trash.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    Excellent episode! All that drama about nothing, and now we know that Sally prefers to sleep naked so she's always available for whatever it is that needs to be done.o_O
    My goodness! Too much information!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Angela Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,237
    My predictions:

Should win based on entertainment, likeability and what they brought to the house:

1. Kirstie
    2. Sally
    3. Dan

Who will win, based on instinct and the unpredictability of the viewers:

1. Ryan
    2. Kirstie
    3. Dan

I never really expected to like Kirstie as much as I did because I previously only thought of her as a Trump supporting Scientologist but she has won me over by coming across as being beautiful, charming, intelligent, kind-hearted, interesting, very funny and always entertaining. I would really like for her to win but I think sympathy for Ryan because of Roxanne's lies will win it for him.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Angela Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,237
    It's on the official Big Brother UK Twitter feed, the series of Big Brother due to start tonight will be the last.

[​IMG]

12. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,925
    Thank you, Dan Orsborne, thank you so very much for this enlightening interview.

:lame: