Big Brother UK - the last one!

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Willie Oleson, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Edie70

Edie70 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Hussain seems arrogant, idiotic and entitled. Something tells me that he's like that in real life as well. I laughed out loud when he told Zoe that he doesn't need a queen to his king. They already find him insufferable. Isabella, on the other hand, seems like a nice girl, I would definitely enjoy her company. Is she going to start a showmance with Lewis though? Those bathroom antics seemed to indicate that although I might be mistaken. Cameron was definitely sort of jealous of them! :cool1

• Like Like x 3
  2. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    The CBB episodes were usually uploaded the same night, but now I'm always a day behind:(

3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,975
    And yet, you're usually still in front of me. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    This reminds me of those "situation" questions in math class.

Johnny takes the 7 o'clock train to Somewhere where he spends 2 hours doing this & that. It takes him 50 minutes to travel back home.
    Mary takes the 8 o'clock train to Somewhere Else where she spends 90 minutes doing this & that. The train back home is delayed by 15 minutes.
    How long does it take....etc etc.

I hated those questions!:brick:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,975
    We need a new rating

Gr.jpg a thousand times

6. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    I don't like Hussain but he's right about the house. It's a pigsty!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    upload_2018-10-9_5-22-45.png
    Naughty naughty, big brother!

:haha:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,975
    Totally! Or as Cameron puts it "a cheap version of Lewis G without any substance"

I honestly don't know what he's trying to prove, so far he's just alienating himself from the rest of the group and if he's watched the show in the past he must realise this particular pattern doesn't go down too well with the viewers.

Tomasz looked quite upset at BB getting him to wear this, yet while some of the housemates were enjoying the cocktails, he seemed to relish in the thought of his immunity over them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    :lol: So bitchy!
    He keeps talking about being the king and how things are going to change, but to me it comes across as an unconvincing act.
    He seems to avoid interaction with the housemates which isn't very entertaining, to say the least.
    But I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet.

It's not that I don't like to see a troublemaker in the house, but he's got to do better than this.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,975
    Me too, me too and I love seeing new housemates shake up the already settled atmosphere.

All he's managed to do is get them talking about him, but that won't last and it's not very entertaining. Spouting out "I'm the kind of the house" doesn't wash either, especially when he's not actually engaging with anyone. That itself just makes him look gutless.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    Why all the complaints about being fake and two-faced?
    Is it not possible to be a genuinely two-faced person? "I'm not faking being sneaky, that's really the kind of person I am":lol:

The funny thing is that neither Lewis nor Akeem gossip a lot about other housemates. It's usually Cameron and Thomasz. And the women of course.
    And we also witnessed some serious Irish temper, it's good to know these things up fronto_O

I understand Lewis' frustration but maybe it wouldn't hurt to compromise every now and then. But Akeem also starts to irritate me a little bit, he thinks he can get away with everything.
    Would Isabella "do" something with Lewis? I think he's more attracted to Brooke.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    Next episode, new opinions.

Cameron and Lewis have become so unlikeable, I can't believe Zoe is joining their venomous little gang.
    Of course, Cian had also betrayed her when he made Isabella his Best Friend, but I think his mistake is being a little over-enthusiastic sometimes. I don't find him conniving.

Apparently, Lewis has gone into celibacy and ******* once a month. I'll try not to visualize it - oops, too late.
    Cameron seemed very disappointed that he wasn't involved in the conversation. :bump:

Brooke doesn't want to risk to lose the feeling in both nipples, so she's going to try just one piercing first.
    Why risk anything at all? Would it be so unbearable to live with un-pierced nipples?

Hussain is still desperately searching for his...issues. "Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't My Issue?":yoyo:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,937
    I'm kind of enjoying their little bromance. I think Cameron has really fallen for Lewis and so he's buying into his paranoid 'us against them' delusions. I think it's making for an interesting dynamic. I'm curious to see where it goes. Lewis really is hard work, quite annoying but still a good character. I do still like Cameron a lot.

I don't find him coniving either. I think people are more suspicious of him because he gave himself a 5 out of 10 on the likelyhood of him being fake to get what he wants. More than anyone else did. Anyway I think Zoe was being quite childish about him befriending Isabella.

He constantly uses the word 'issues' doesn't he! I guess he must have quite a few of them.

I was warming to Kenaley a little bit but still I'm not sad to see her go. I won't miss those nails or her twerking.

I do like the sound of next weeks eviction show where they go through a whole week in one show, nominate (face to face I guess), game changer and then eviction. That's bound to be pretty explosive.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    And I still enjoy his diary room rants.
    I'd rather watch interesting conversations than all the superficial talk about hair and piercings (although I like the gossip, of course), but he can't force his housemates to do the things he wants.
    That's the risk when you sign up for a show like this.
    + a surprise eviction!:jolly:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,937
    Well, tonight's was a fun show. I love the bigcoins and any game where they have the chance to add or subtract from each others is always entertaining, especially when some people inevitably lie about what they've been up to. Tomasz got his comeuppance finally which was quite funny. Isabella was the last person who should have got that special coin because she strikes me as someone who's really crap at keeping a secret. I'm glad Hussain lied about what he did because it sent a wave of paranoia through the house.

I think those who decided not to bid on the mystery box were wise. So of course Hussain is gonna use it on Lewis, which will be quite funny as every time things start going well for him something happens to screw things up which should lead to some good diary room tantrums.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,975
    Hussain really is a dick that was annoying from the start, but hats off to him for causing such chaos this past week. I totally love the Big Coin tasks and how much it messes with their heads. Tomasz losing everything was fantastic and yet his reaction to it was so predictable. He will happily send anyone under the bus and disagreed with Cameron who said he wouldn't speak to someone who would evict another housemate. Tomasz says it's a game and it's to be played, well why the hell is he annoyed for losing his money when it's just a game? Love it, absolutely love it.

Lewis ranting in the diary is up there with Nikki, he totally lets everything out.

Isabella dropping the mighty secret of the public poll had me overexcited and Akeem was none the wiser, or so I believe. Again, it's totally messing with his head.

I haven't seen last night's game changer yet, so I don't know who is up. That said, I don't want to lose Lewis F, Hussain or Tomasz. As much as I despise the last two, they play such a wicked roll in the story. So I'm hoping its Isabella.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,897
    And Cian is not one of Cameron's favourite housemates. That was a very awkward moment!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)