1. Musical Secret Santa

It's a Secret!

Click here for more details

Dismiss Notice

Big Brother UK - the last one!

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Willie Oleson, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,193

Apparently, or so the rumours are implying, he used Auschwitz in a rant, whether that's anything to do with the prison task, or just total nonsense I have no idea.

I still can't get my head around this. He's intelligent, so I really don't think he would use that in any derogatory way, of course, if we could see the footage then we might have a better understanding.

2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,193
    Take out a couple of big characters and the show really starts to crumble.

Akeem is telling Cameron that he thinks they're the closets people in there.

Cian and Cameron are chatting about how close they feel to each other. Cian is so chuffed with this he goes and discusses it with Zoe. I didn't have the heart to shout at the screen the only reason they feel like this is because Cameron just lost his two allies.

A game of hide and seek, Cameron cooking a roast dinner and Brooke threatening to leave and wham, the episode is over.

Oh and somewhere in all this was Sian

• Like Like x 2
  3. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,458
    And they will forget to evict her. ("are you still here?")
    She's going to win!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,193
    Closets ???

:floor:
    I'm hoping the Lewis fans team up for Cameron.

I'll be happy if either Cameron, Zoe or Akeem win.

Brooke is too whiny and Cian can't stop crying.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,144
    I definitely want Cameron to win and I think he will win. I actually really don't want Akeem to win. I think he's a bit of a personality vacuum and he is trying to hard to win it. His diary room speech about how much it would mean to him and they way he kept mentioning how he was just a normal WELSH boy (in other words vote for me Wales) just seemed quite strategic and a bit desperate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,193
    Deary, deary me. You know when the producers of a show realise there's not much left in it when they start showing scenes of previous episodes. Or are they trying to tell us that it wasn't always boring?

That said, I did enjoy the flashbacks - much more than watching the housemates try and re-act them out.

7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,193
    Big Brother's Lewis Flanagan admits Holocaust and Hitler comments led to his removal from the show

Big Brother's Lewis Flanagan has made a bombshell admission that comments made about the Holocaust and Adolf Hitler were the cause of his removal from the show.

Channel 5 has thus far refused to show the footage leading up to his departure from the house, only announcing afterwards that he'd used "unacceptable language that contravenes the rules" on Friday (October 26).

In a new interview with The Sun, Flanagan claimed he was called to the Diary Room and told he'd be ejected shortly after he'd tried making light of a garbled sentence with a reference to the Nazi leader.

"I was talking to Cameron about getting him some outfits and I said the word 'Auschwitz' instead of outfits by mistake," he said.

"It was a slip of the tongue and then I tried to mock Hitler and did an impression of him saying: 'Kill the Jews.'

"It was an impression not a statement of my beliefs at all — and has come out completely wrong and I'm devastated. I am not anti-Semitic, I am agnostic. I love all people. It was a misguided comment that came out wrong."

However, Flanagan insisted that he was "not ashamed" of his behaviour because it was "it was an impression of Hitler" rather than actual reflection of his beliefs.

"It has cost me," he admitted. "I lost out on the best part of my experience. I apologise wholeheartedly and want to move on with my life. I'm trying my best to be a good man.

"I went in to Big Brother to be myself and part of that is I'm not perfect — I'm far from it and I made a mistake and that's all it was and all I can do now is apologise."

Lewis released a message thanking fans for their "support" and sent a "f**k you" to anyone hating on him.

8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,193
    Last night's Halloween task was hilarious and I laughed even louder when the scary baby chased Cameron out of the diary room.

Then later with the zombies trying to break into the living area and Cameron is going mental "What's wrong with these people?" :floor:

hj.jpg

9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,193
    Kim Woodburn was great last night and I loved Nikki going into the house. I do believe that she would happily give up her life and live in that house.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 2)