1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binge Watching?

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by stevew, Mar 24, 2020.

1. stevew

stevew Soap Chat TV Fanatic EXP: 8 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +971
    Rewatching Falcon Crest but these shows aren’t for binge watching. Of course I’m only on ep 5 season 1.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle EXP: 19 Years

Threads:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +9,191
    I do Seasons 1 thru 3 every March. Just finished a few days ago. I guess I could do prime video to see Season 4, but I want a copy of it in my grubby little hands.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Julia's Gun

Julia's Gun Soap Chat Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +185
    I've just started binge watching too. Still in Season 1. Maggie actually comes across as the strongest, most interesting and well-drawn character at this point. Susan's presence and beauty are the star of the show for me. She outshines everyone in these early episodes.

We can only get first 3 seasons on Amazon in the UK. Has 4 been released elsewhere?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 9:47 AM
    • Like Like x 2
  4. stevew

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +971
    Idk about 4. Wish I could answer it for you. I just discovered Amazon recently and was thrilled to see season 1. I’m having difficulty binge watching it. Maybe it’s me. I watch 1 or 2 and then have to move on. It’s not that I don’t enjoy it and want to know what happens next, it’s just I feel the need for a break.

5. Julia's Gun

Julia's Gun Soap Chat Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +185
    I'm finding it the same. I think it's the self-contained episodes in Season 1, they feel a bit contrived and drag on at times.

I remember it all picks up again towards the end of the season, when Emma starts to remember everything, but it's not until the 2nd year when Richard turns up and the whodunnit murder kicks off that the show became compulsive viewing.

I checked Amazon and it looks like S4 can only be streamed on US Prime, not oversees. Oh well...

6. stevew

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +971
    Thanks for the heads up. I look forward to the change in pace.

Sorry about the S4 thing. They need to just get it all up and running. It’s got to be cost effective now that it’s streaming instead of making disks.