Discussion in 'The Dallas Art Gallery' started by Karin Schill, Sep 20, 2016.
Which is your favorite season for Bobby & Pam?
I love several but I think one of my most favorites is the mini-series & Season one. Since they were so much in love back then.
It sure was. Do you have a favorite scene with them from that season?
Thanks for the Victoria caps. She looks fab and the movie seems really interesting. I think I will enjoy it when I do get around to watch it.
Great picture Karin.
It is an entertaining movie. Steve K. is in it too.
Ah I knew they had made a movie together prior to Dallas. But I didn't remember it was that one. But that's great that Steve's in it too. Now I have even more reason to watch it.
Also here's some more photos:
Great pictures Karin.
Lovely pics Thanks Karin schill!!
More of Victoria
The proposal scene in "Swan Song" is an obvious choice, of course, but I've always loved the scene in "Deliverance" (?) where they share a kiss in front of the fireplace at Pam's house. I may be wrong about the episode, but it's near the end of the season.
They were seated together in one scene; you'll see those caps eventually on this thread as well as the Ray & Donna one
Thanks Ray & Donna for the pictures of the very young victoria
Ray&Donna and Karin, I love all of the awesome pictures the both of you are posting in this awesome thread.
I'll look forward to watching those caps.
Also is the fireplace scene that you were talking about the one that I posted caps from on the last page or is it the one after they had dinner with Christopher?
Anyway here's a couple of caps from the propsal in "Swan Song":
Bobby has been driving around all day and ended up at Pam's house
They sit down to talk
He tells her he can't marry Jenna when it's Pam that he loves...
He asks her to marry him again...
She says yes and that she thought she had lost him forever...
That's all for now,
wonderful screen caps ; I love this moment very touching scene Thanks for posting it Karin shill
Karin, I love the screen caps you posted of Bobby proposing to Pam from the episode Swan Song. Season 7 of Dallas is my favorite season for Bobby and Pam even though I hate it when Donna and Ray separate at the end of the season.
Here is a list of my favorite scenes from season 7 of Dallas.
1. Bobby and Pam admit they still love each other.
2. Bobby and Pam sharing their first kiss after their divorce
3. Bobby proposing Pam
4. Bobby and Pam reuniting with their son Christopher after Pam accepts Bobby's marriage proposal
5. Bobby comforting Christopher while Pam is in Hong Kong looking for Mark.
6. Bobby comforting Pam after she returns from Hong Kong
6. Pam tells Bobby that she was going to marry Mark because he was dying
7. Pam slaps Gerald Kane after he tells her that JR sent her on a wild goose to look for Mark
8. Pam threatens JR after she slaps Gerald Kane
9. Pam tells Bobby about JR sending her on a wild goose chase to look for Mark
10. Bobby confronts JR and he tries to drown JR in the pool
11. Bobby, JR, and Ray are in JR's office soaken wet and Donna is with them while JR is searching for magical tape saying he and Cliff met and that they discussed keeping Pam and Bobby apart
12. Bobby pushes John Don Ford into Pam's pool
13. Pam cries after Bobby and Jenna leave the hospital together.
14. Pam confronts Katherine outside the hospital
15. Pam and Christopher visit Bobby in the hospital and Pam confesses that she didn't write the letter that broke them up
16. Pam sees Jenna taking care of Bobby after he gets shot.
17. JR announces Bobby and Jenna's engagement at the Oil Baron's Ball.
18. Donna sits in Bobby's chair at Ewing Oil while he is recovering in the hospital after he gets shot
Yes! That's the one
Also wanted to post my Bobby and Pam video here--I used the song "Forever" by Rascal Flatts
Lovely video of our favorite couple ;:fantastic: Thanks for posting it again Ray & Donna
Great video Tommie, thanks for the repost. Clever use of the dream season. It's rather angsty. But I love it.
Also on a sidenote, my sister was playing this song in the car the other day and said she thought about making a video to it and I was like "I recognize that song, haven't you already made a video to it?"
Then when you reposted this video I remembered that it was you who had made a video to this song. So that's why I recognized it.
Anyway I agree that Bobby & Pam didn't have long enough together...they should have lasted forever!
Wow! That's a long list of favorite scenes from season 7 Sanda.
I can't even remember some of these scenes. But I do remember your number one pick so here's some screencaps from it:
Bobby & Pam have just finished having dinner with Christopher.
They are alone after Louise has walked away with Christopher
They start talking about them...
"I love you so much that my heart hurts"
"I've never stopped loving you and I never will."
Finally they kiss!
Then Christopher calls...
and interrupts them...
He lingers and they look longingly at each other...
I love this scene. It's angsty but great!
I hope you have enjoyed the caps,
Also does anyone else also have any favorite Bobby & Pam scenes?
Separate names with a comma.