Bublé's 3-year-old son Noah is diagnosed with cancer

Discussion in 'Celebrity Scuttlebutt' started by Ome, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,079
    Michael Bublé's son Noah, who just turned three in September, has been diagnosed with cancer.

[​IMG]

In a statement posted on his wife Luisana's Facebook, Michael said: "We are devastated by the recent cancer diagnosis of our eldest son Noah who is currently in treatment in the United States.

"We've always talked a lot about the importance of the family and the love we have for our children.

"[Luisana] and I are going to spend all our time and attention to help Noah to get better, by suspending our professional activities for now.

"During this difficult time, we ask that you pray for him and please respect our privacy.

"We have a long road ahead of us and we hope that with the support of our family, friends, fans around the world and our faith in God, we can win this battle."

It comes a year after Noah was hospitalised with serious burns after he climbed on their kitchen worktop and poured boiling water over himself.

Michael, who was in the US at the time, dropped everything to fly home to Argentina to be with his family.

Last month, Bublé was confirmed as the host of the Brit Awards 2017, replacing Ant and Dec.

Speaking at the time, he said: "It's a huge honour for me to host such a big night in music.

"Even though I didn't grow up as a Brit I've always been well aware of The BRIT Awards and their impact globally.

"As a fan of music this is the perfect gig. I'm very much looking forward to February and celebrating the success stories of a great year in music."

2. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,485
    Medals:
    I just read about this. It's always incredibly sad to learn something like this. My heart goes out to the whole family.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,322
    Medals:
    :mall:So sad :( I hope he will be ok

4. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,447
    Medals:
    So sad, my heart goes out to the family. I pray the child survives, cancer is such a horrible disease. :(