Celebrity Big Brother 2017 Episode Chat

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    The list was leaked a few days ago, I'm not expecting a change, but it woudl be nice.

So this is who we will be discussing for a few weeks.

Sarah Harding

[​IMG]

The former Girls Aloud star was previously rumoured for the house, and it seems she’s gearing up for an official entrance into the show.
    A source previously told The Sun: ‘Sarah is fully on board. But she is not sure if she feels ready.’
    She’s become quite renowned for her party lifestyle, and having also shared a considerable amount of time with Girls Aloud and other celebrities during her growing acting career – she’d certainly be a worthwhile, gossip-filled housemate.

Trisha Paytas

[​IMG]

Who she, you might ask? Well she’s actually a pretty big YouTube star known for drama, controversy, on-camera meltdowns and basically having no filter – which would make her an ideal housemate for Celebrity Big Brother.

Trisha also has a music career and has released several albums.

Amelia Lily

[​IMG]

Singer Amelia Lily originally found fame on The X Factor in 2011, making a return to the live shows after Frankie Cocozza’s abrupt exit. Given Frankie went on to finish second in the 2012 series of the show, it seems Amelia is now about to follow in his footsteps with a spot in the house.

‘Amelia was a big hit on the X Factor with viewers falling in love with her big voice and personality,’ a source told The Sun.

‘She’s sure to make an impression in the house and fans of the show will no doubt enjoy watching her day in day out.’

Jemma Lucy

[​IMG]

Yes, the tatted star of the third season of Ex On The Beach is allegedly confirmed for the CBB class of 2017. And she’s no stranger to the TOWIE cast – she once hooked up with Kirk Norcross.

Jemma also appeared on Katie Price’s short-lived model scouting show, Signed By Katie Price, which is quite the claim to fame.

Paul Danan

[​IMG]

The former Hollyoaks actor is still notorious for his antics on Love Island – back in the day when it was Celebrity Love Island – in both 2005 and 2006, and his name has been thrown into the mix with producers hoping he could bring that same magic to the house.

‘Paul’s name has been bandied around the Celebrity Big Brother team ever since Love Island returned to our screens.

‘He was completely bonkers on that in 2005 so producers think he will be a great addition to CBB,’ a source told The Sun.

Jordan Davies

[​IMG]

Megan McKenna’s ex-boyfriend Jordan Davies is also going in for the show, who is known for appearing on Ex On The Beach and Ibiza Weekender.

A source stated: ‘The show turned her [Megan] into reality TV gold and viewers can’t get enough of anything about her – even her ex. It’s why bosses wanted Jordan – it will make for explosive television.’

Helen Lederer

[​IMG]

Comedian and Absolutely Fabulous star Helen Lederer was heavily rumoured to be appearing in the house before, but it was for a pretty daft reason.

After being announced as one of the potential names, Helen (via Radio Times) said: ‘I think they thought they saw me going into the hotel which the producers put the contestants in.

‘But it wasn’t me, it was Sam Fox. We do look similar from behind, you know.’

But now if she’s appearing in the house can we call her a deceiving liar? We’re readying our pitchforks for Tuesday.

Sandi Bogle

[​IMG]'

She spends her time commenting on other people on TV – but it looks like Gogglebox star Sandi is about to get a taste of her own medicine by appearing on Celebrity Big Brother.

‘Sandi will be great on Celebrity Big Brother – but it might take viewers a few days to get used to seeing her without Sandra,’ a source told The Sun

‘When she left the show last year it was because she wanted to pursue a music career, so being on the show will definitely help her boost her profile.’

Brandi Glanville

[​IMG]

The 43-year-old TV personality and former model shot to fame as a cast member in ridiculously bitchy American reality series The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Brandi is currently in a relationship with Donald ‘DJ’ Friese, who she met on Tinder and will no doubt be missing in the house – and having also previously had a relationship with Eddie Cibrian whom she divorced over his affair with Leann Rimes, she would have no shortage of things to talk about in there.

Shaun Williamson

[​IMG]

Yes everybody, get excited. The legend that is EastEnders’ Barry is reportedly on board for the new series, and we can’t pretend we’re not just a little excited at the prospect.

An insider told The Sun: ‘Celebrity Big Brother bosses are delighted to have Shaun as part of the line-up. He played an iconic character and everyone recognises him.

‘Soaps fans will love him in the house and he’s going to go down a storm with viewers.’
    We don’t even want to think about what Janine would say, mind.

...............................................................................

Marissa Jade

[​IMG]

Marissa is most known for her role in US reality show Mob Wives: The Last Stand, but is also a former model and actress who has appeared in Gossip Girl and The Good Wife.

She’s known for being a pretty stern talker – so we can expect some sparks to fly when she reportedly enters the house.

Derek Acorah

[​IMG]

Derek is a beloved TV psychic most famous for his work on Most Haunted, which previously featured Girls Aloud in a celebrity special – so there could be a nice reunion with Sarah Harding.

The show aired on Living TV from 2002 to 2006.

Dawn Ward

[​IMG]

Another Celebrity Big Brother, another reality star. This time Dawn Ward aka the millionaire businesswoman who’s claim to fame is on ITVBe’s The Real Housewives of Cheshire.

She’s also known as a WAG to ex-footballer husband Ashley Ward, with the pair currently living in a £15 million mansion.

Chad Johnson

[​IMG]

The 29-year-old became famous from dating show franchise The Bachelor, making appearances on The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise.

His run on the televised dating circuit didn’t stop there, having also appeared on Famously Single.

Sam Thompson

[​IMG]

This Made In Chelsea star joined the show in 2013 as Louise’s little brother, moving into her west London flat.

While starting as a side character, he’s now grown a following all for himself, dating Tiffany Watson and also being a keen YouTube vlogger.

Rosanna Davison

[​IMG]

Rosanna famously claimed the Miss World title back in 2003, but she’s also known as the daughter of singer Chris De Burgh.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Helen Lederer is the ONLY celebrity that I have any interest in. I loved her work with French & Saunders. I thought she was brilliant in Hollyoaks. Everything I've seen her appear in has been great to watch. I wonder if seeing the real Helen might change my perception of her. I'll never forget how shocked I was with Julie Goodyear.

None of the others strike me as interesting, however I can't make any further comments, because I've seen so many unfamiliar faces enter this house and win me over.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    It would’ve been exciting to see a big name, although I’m trying to be optimistic about this CBB, I feel ready for a really good series.

These are the only names I instantly recognise, I hope Derek demonstrates his ‘psychic ability' in the house :lol:

It’s not thrilling to see so many reality people, but I shouldn’t complain because Tiffany and Bear both came from other reality shows and that's the thing with Big Brother, anything can happen.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Angela Channing

Angela Channing Soap Chat Champian

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,372
    Sarah Harding seems to have a very short right arm and her hand has turned into a microphone. I hope she sorts that out before entering the house.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    These are teh names I know.

Amelia Lily was on the X Factor that I watched, but all I remember about her was how successful she was in the competition. I remember nothing controversial about her.

Paul Danan is someone I remember seeing as a guest on BBOTS a few times.

No it it isn't and along side those names you mentioned, I tell myself I didn't know Frenchy, Farrah, Perez, Speidi and a host load of more who turned out to be entertaining in their own way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    You've just turned her into an interesting character, though I warn you, I will be disappointed if she doesn't come in the house with a microphone attached to her arm

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Even though we had the leaked list of celebrities and I've learnt to wait and see what the housemates will be like, I felt kinda underwhelmed by last night's launch night. I need a few days before figuring out who is who and what they will bring to the house.

That said, I hated, hated the secret mission. It was just pathetic!! I kept getting annoyed by BB constantly instructing Shawn on what to do when it was painfully obvious he couldn't hear them. Imagine been in a crowded pub/bar and trying to just talk to the person next to you and you'll know how difficult is can be.

To top that off, the task was completely stupid. They wanted him to act nervous and yet at the same time asked him to get Sarah to sing, asked him to hug Derek. If someone is genuinely suffering with nerves, they wouldn't start hugging strangers or asking someone to sing who they don't know. Overall that annoyed me and put me off enjoying the show.

Not that it's going to taint this series, I'm excited at what might happen when Shawn names his killer nomination, how will they react?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,778
    Who the eff is this Trisha that was setting twitter on fire last night???

9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Apparently, she's a big YouTube star known for drama, controversy, on-camera meltdowns and basically having no filter – which would make her an ideal housemate for Celebrity Big Brother.

Trisha also has a music career and has released several albums.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sarah

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,778
    :lolo::lolo::lolo::lolo::lolo::lolo::lolo::lolo::lolo::lolo:

11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Looking at the outfit she came into the house with made me want Rodrigo Alves to join even more.

[​IMG]

Damn his nose for nearly dropping and preventing him from entering the house

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sarah

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,778
    Oh my God ahahahahahaaa!! I have to watch it now.

Damn his nose! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    As usual for a first night I found it difficult to take everything in and it’s going to take a while to get to know who is who, especially with so many unrecognisable ‘celebrities’.

These few are who I remember..

Sarah (Girls Aloud) – On first impressions she seems friendly and at least she is a celebrity. I'd like to hear her reason for doing BB, maybe she wants to be more popular?

Derek (accompanied by his spirit guide Sam) – I don’t know what to think?..Lol!

Chad (Bachelorette) – I disliked his vain arrogance on his VT and was surprised when he appeared as he seemed more down to earth.

Helen Lederer – She is naturally funny and I'm hoping she doesn't become swamped by the louder HM's.

Karthik (The Apprentice) - Aka ‘Monobrow man’..Lol! I have a feeling he doesn’t take himself seriously and could be fun. I think I’m going to like him.

Brandi (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) – Sounded incredibly bitter and has a very potty mouth. She admitted to having a bad temper….sounds promising.

Jordan (Ibiza Weekender) – Highly excited, claims to have slept with 1500 women, is loud and lacked humour.

Trisha (Youtube Star) – I’m trying very hard to not to judge a book by its cover :lol:

Amelia Lily (X Factor) – Was like breath of fresh air.

Paul Danann – Is he going to be the Bear of this series?

From what I could see most of the 'reality stars' were full of themselves, surely there must be a few more ex soap actors etc., who might have been available? On first impressions Shaun, Sarah. Amelia and Helen appear to be the most natural and sincere out of them all.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    I wasn't over excited either and in my case I think its because the series has started too soon after the civilian BB, I haven't had time to recover and reflect from that series and suddenly we have a house full of new HM's which I found difficult to absorb.

Having said all that, I do think this mix of HM's has the potential to make this a good series.

I felt sorry for Shaun and the pressure he was under and at times he looked uncomfortable. I wish they wouldn’t bother with a secret mission on the first night.

She had a snappy irritating voice which put me on edge and I felt like telling her to naff-off on Shaun's behalf.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503

Sigh..... It's not like it used to be.

I don't know her reasons, but I've read that BB wants her to spill the beans on what Cheryl Cole is really like. Apparently, they argued all the time.
    I struggle with psychics I never know what is real and what is trickery and that leads me to switching off. Though I'm open-minded at what he will be like.
    Yes, while at the same time I was thinking he could teach me a thing or two about what I could do with Soap Chat's Bachelorette :D:D:D

Karthik along with Jordan certainly came across as party goers and people who are willing to do anything for a laugh. I'm looking forward to seeing what he will be like.

Every other word......and then she called LeAnn Rimes the c word..:eck:

Ha ha !! All I could think of was Barbie Girl

I never really understood why BB wanted her. She was great on the X Factor, a very likeable girl and up for anything. Not the sort of rebellious contestant like Frankie Cocozza and Ryan Ruckledge.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Having said that, I agree with you, she was like a breath of fresh air in the end.

I hope he delivers something, he's seems unstable at the best of times.

Yes, which made it uncomfortable viewing. I truly don't understand why they think the ear-piece would work in a room full of people. Normally, they use this when the housemates are scattered all around the house.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Did you spot him @Long Lashes

And did you recognise him?

I certainly didn't recognise him

'Who is this hot guy in the audience?': Handsome bystander steals the show at Celebrity Big Brother live launch... and eagle-eyed viewers are quick to uncover his identity

Excited viewers took to Twitter to show their appreciation for the hunk with chiselled cheekbones and a perfect quiff, and soon the mystery man began trending.

[​IMG]

One fan shared, 'Okay seriously WHO is this perfectly quaffed bearded and quiffed man they keep showing in the audience!!? #cbb', while another posted, 'No the only person I am now interested in, in #CBB is this hot guy in the audience they keep giving us sneak peaks of him'.

Who is he....?

But eagled-eyed fans of the show had already noticed that the man in question was none other than 2012 Big Brother contestant Arron Lowe.

'That awkward moment when you forget one of your own ex housemates', one fan joked.

The genetically-blessed hunk now goes by the name Sebastian Grace and boasts a successful modelling career, having posed for the likes of Prada.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He boasts over 16,000 followers on Instagram, posting countless naked snaps showing off his rippling muscles.

Arron came fifth on the 13th series of the civilian Big Brother, lasting 32 days in the house.

He famously threw a tantrum when he was told he had been voted out, shouting 'f**k off' at host Brian Dowling and kicking the furniture in a rage.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Well, that's wrong!

I thought it was odd that I didn't remember someone who came fifth, so I looked up that year and he was evicted after 32 days coming 12th in the series.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    I know :(
    In previous CBB series some of the lesser known celebrities can be a surprise (in a good way) because we don't have any high expectations of them so hopefully this might happen during this series.

I hope she tells all, I like hearing the gossip :D

Lol!

I did wonder why he walked away from the group and then I realised it was because he couldn't hear the snappy instructions, I was sort of hoping he'd just ignore BB's words so it would've shown the producers up for a poorly thought out task.

Oh my goodness! :eck:
    I don't pay any attention to the crowd so no I didn't noticed him.

I do remember Arron because I didn't like him as a HM.
    From my memory he wasn't entertaining, was arrogant and spoke down to the female HM's. His biggest crime is that he was the best friend of my most disliked HM ever....Connor McIntyre :mad:

Strangely I don't remember this although it doesn't surprise me as he did have a nasty streak.

Maybe he changed his name to distance himself from his time in the BB house?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    It was no surprise that Shaun failed his secret mission, he didn’t win immunity, but I doubt he’ll go anyway. He was brave to target a Mob Wife with the killer nomination I suggest he sleeps with one eye open from now on.

Trisha from youtube appeared to look down on Jordan because he only comes from reality TV. She was very interested in his man bits they had a very highbrow conversation :lol: When Jordan mentioned that he’s from Wales Trish replied... “like Princess Diana!”..Lol! she seems to be a little crazy and I hope she's nice because I want to like her.

Chad is a good looking guy and he acts as if he’s still on the Bachelorette show. I was warming to him until he acknowledged that all the female HM’s are hot enough for him to date, modest isn’t he? and he can’t decide which one to “shoot for” Chads in for a shock as BB viewers dislike arrogance.

It was gracious of Brandi to give up her bed for Helen and it’s not what I expected from her.

Paul mistook the fire alarm for the diary room button :lmao:…….panic!... “I didnt mean to do that”, “sorry”,” so sorry”, ” sorry”, Lol!

Sarah was keen to tell everyone about her broken heart and I discovered that Shaun has a tattoo and was in the navy. I thought he’d always been an actor.

I enjoyed last night’s HL’s because it was great to hear different conversations and the HM’s actually discussing things with each other, we need more of this.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    There's a part of me that thought BB wanted him to fail. I don't think he will go either, he probably won't be up for eviction.

That made me laugh. She's questioning what he's done when she's the YT star ? :lol:

Yeah, she believes it's where Diana is from, but won't accept Wales having its own language :lol:

I think he's going to annoy me, but I will accept that, only if he starts to irritate the housemates too.

I was actually panicking for Helen, it must be really difficult when you're older and don't feel you are part of the crowd. I really hope she comes out more. It's hard to tell if she is fitting in with them, with so many in there right now.

That was fuuny, though I couldn't understand why Marcus was telling them to go into the garden - unless no one was actually watching that camera at the time he hit the button. I always imagine they are watching everything all the time.

I wonder if she's going to be 'all about me' and annoy the others with her stories

This might sound odd, but I'm ready for a house with fewer housemates. There seems to be so much going on with a packed house that I'm struggling to remember everyone. I don't know if it's (like you mentioned LL) because we've just come out of the civilian BB.

• Like Like x 1