Celebrity Big Brother 2017 Episode Chat

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I don't understand what BB are doing with this series, the tasks have been quite dreadful and don't take much figuring out. I have wondered if BB has been criticized about the way it conducts itself in the tasks where they always end up in conflict. Are they taking a different angle these days?

I really can't stand the way some of them are treating Sraha, but then again I don think she helps herself, she was all about 'poor me' last night and because Chad wasn't giving her as much attention as Paul, she seemed to dismiss his comfort.

It's amazing how quickly the crowd can turn on someone, last week it was all about getting Jemma out and this week it was Sarah they were chanting to go.

I do feel the place is better without Jordan, I just hope Sam goes soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Sarah and Chads faces when Jemma was saved..Lol! In that moment Jemma's ego shot up and Sarah’s hit rock bottom

In the DR Sarah asked BB “can I call my agent?” I almost chocked when BB replied "It's not possible to have contact with the outside" the big fibber! what about all those tweets and results from online votes? (not that I think Sarah should be allowed to speak to her agent)

Chad almost broke the switch trying to get to the DR he couldn't get in there fast enough. Chad's description of Paul having to be in the middle of everyone’s dramas was spot on. I liked this quote he used…” You don't have to taste every colour of the rainbow”..I might use that sometime.

Sarah and Chad don’t have many laughs or light hearted fun and its completely draining me watching them. Sarah is all take, take in this relationship, she told Chad he needs to stop swearing. she told Chad he doesn't have her back etc., I have a feeling that Chad is waking up to what he’s got himself involved with and doesn't know how to get out of it.

Marcus – ”Sarah and Chad are smoking”..why did he need to tell us this? We could see for ourselves :rolleyes:

I enjoyed Sandi's rant and I don’t blame her going mad over the state of the bathroom “nasty, nasty, nasty!”.. we need to see more of this side of Sandi. She's now going to wash her bits in the sink until they’ve had a house meeting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    BB doesn't appear to be putting any effort into the tasks at all. Its no wonder the HM's turn on each other they must be bored out of their minds.

Sarah is incredibly needy, I can understand how things can get magnified by being stuck in a house, but can’t she find something else to focus on rather than this obsession having kissed Chad when she has a new relationship in real life. With her paranoia she’s makes her own problems worse. I've also noticed a few on the HM's blaming her behaviour on drink which is worrying.

Yes, what a turnaround and this could change the dynamics. I now wonder if Jemma is the new Helen Wood and could go on to win this series?

What a plonker Jordan was to have his name stitched into his jacket as the 2017 BB winner, he jinxed himself. It reminded me of Soap Chat BB when Shannon had ‘Winner’ as her status above her avatar throughout the game, although no one even noticed :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    What’s a drag queen Sam asks? you are says BB, how can Sam not know what a drag Queen is? he doesn’t think things through; he killer nominated Pail and then said he doesn’t want him to be evicted and then he was going around telling some of the other HM’s that he is the killer.

This task could be fun to watch, but I have no idea what’s going on.

And we did get to see more of Sand's anger.
    I find it comical when the HM's argue when they're dressed up in costumes and Brandi didn’t stand a chance as no way would Sandi listen to her.

Paul is so easy to wind up and Jemma knows it. The argument about Paul’s son was just the same as the Isabelle v Lotan argument, although Jemma did hit low when she mentioned Pauls drinking, what a vile woman she is smiling because she’d pushed his buttons. I did feel a bit sorry for Paul and if only he could ignore Jemma she wouldn’t have any power. That argument was all because Jemma thinks Paul is a stirrer when Brandi is far worse.

Brandi seemed to be cropping up in a lot of arguments and she has a very high pitched screechy voice. Its none of her business what Chad and Sarah do (I can’t believe I’m defending the showmance ) I liked how Chad stood his ground with Brandi without losing control or being nasty.

This is turning into a strange series for me because I don't like any of them enough to want them to win.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    It really is and like you I don't like anyone enough that I want them to win.

That said, I still haven't seen last nights yet. I'm finding this series is lacking in any kind of excitement for me.

I'll be back with my thoughts later :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    It's been a real wishy-washy few days and I'm still behind on the episodes.

The argument between Brandi & Sandi was quite entertaining, though I was taken back by how bad it got over something and nothing. From what I saw, Brandi took offence at Sandi while they were in role-playing.

Then we get Brandi stirring it with Gemma and creating a mother of all mother arguments between Jemma & Paul and then the next episode they made up, put it all behind them. I can't keep up with who is friends with who.

I'm still at a loss as to why so many of them hate Sarah and when she left something in the oven, it was all about her being drunk. She said all she was drinking was orange soda - was she lying? I really can't figure this one out.

I was absolutely and mind-numbingly shocked to see Paul & Brandi get evicted. Who is voting for Helen & Derek?

Why is Sam carrying that brush everywhere he goes?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    I had a treble helping last night to catch up.

I wasn’t surprised to see Brandi go and won’t miss her screechy voice. During her interview I was curious as to what she meant when she mentioned that Sarah gets ‘special treatment’ in the house. Trisha also referred to this and it might explain why some of the HM’s have always been resentful of Sarah from the start.

I was shocked to see Derek and Helen survive over Paul and I’m so disappointed he’s gone. Maybe it would’ve been a different result if it hadn’t been a Flash Vote.

Has there been an episode when Sarah hasn't cried? and I noticed last night she cried whilst looking at the mirror into the camera. Sarah doesn’t take responsibility for her own actions and thinks she was nominated by everyone (bar Chad) because it’s a witch-hunt and the other HM’s think she’s got a large fan base….err, no its because they’re all fed up of living with her. I feel a bit cruel saying all that, but Sarah hasn’t done herself any favours by going into the BB house, she’s in a fragile state, is too erratic and needs some support.

Amelia is going to feel like a fool when she finds out that Sam isn’t remotely interested and has been playing her.

Poor Helen was in tears, I like her but I wish for her own sake she hadn’t gone into BB.

Call me cynical, but I think Sarah and Chad are now sharing a bed because they’re both up for eviction and are desperate to stay. It was nice of Sarah to pull the blanket down and show us her groping Chad for the cameras, although I couldn’t help but be distracted by that loud snoring in the background :lol:

Chad (who I like btw.) is behaving like Sarah’s lapdog and he mentioned on a recent episode that Sarah is a 'rock star' which I think he believes. So I see this relationship as convenient for them both and the future magazine deals ahead.
    Crikey. I really am cynical :eek:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Gosh, these celebrities are dull. Apart from a few arguments, I'm struggling to pay attention.

The rap-battle was just awful, it sounded like a jumble of words and I was only figuring out who said what when they discussed it afterward. How the hell could they tell what each housemate was rapping about?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I still have last night's to watch. I no longer feel the urge to tune in straight away with this series.

Yeah, I want to understand this too. Is she getting special treatment from Big Brother, or does she mean from Chad?
    I felt a lot of empathy towards Sarah in the first few weeks, but now I find her draining. Everything has to be about her, whether it's the housemate's actions or their comments.

I'm also shocked at the way she is behaving with Chad, he needs to get as far away from her as he can, she's coming across very bunny boiler-ish.
    Good, I'm glad. The pair of these are really annoying me.

Oh yes, definitely.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Last night’s episode (may contain spoilers ;) )

Having contact with family and friends seemed a bit pointless to me, as they’ll all be out at the end of this week, ah well it added some emotional scenes.

Aww Helen and her Hubby :mall: and then Harry Styles singing over her tears, they needed to play the music because Helen was so emotional she couldn’t say anything. To Sam's credit he did appear to be genuinely pleased for her.

I thought Amelia was selfless for giving up her Mum and also Sandi for not seeing her daughter, but afterwards they (Amelia and Sandi) were congratulating themselves for being so generous.

You can always rely on Jemma for being brutally honest and I agreed with her DR thoughts when she said Amelia and Sandi have upped their game and their generosity was fake.

As evening fell Sarah became erratic yet again. The way she talked down to Chad was as though Sarah believes she's doing him a favour by being with him. He's a good looking guy, has some wit, appears intelligent, he’s the only person who has her back and this is how she treats him. Imagine if this was a male treating a female in this way, someone would have intervened by now.
    I haven’t a clue what the problem was as Sarah didn’t make any sense, she’s got serious issues and I’m now feeling uncomfortable watching her.

I know just what you mean and I’ll be glad when this series is over, if it wasn’t the final week I might have stopped watching. It’s turned into the Chad and Sarah show which I don't find entertaining. although its understandable as none of the other HM’s seem to do anything.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Paul went too early...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I love this.

During our BB downtime, we need to create a thread with all the various remixes we find :D:D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    What a great idea! :fantastic: there must be lots of them around somewhere and I can still remember Kim's :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    While the housemates don't entertain me much this series, I'm constantly shocked by the eviction results.

Never did I expect Sandi to go and when Helen kept surviving, I thought she was going to be safe.

I loved Helen during her interview, she really came across like she was back in control of her own path again. Sandi came across a little bitter and I've only really picked this up from her in the last few episodes.

I can't decide whether I want Amelia, Sam, Shaun or Derek to get kicked out the back door, none of them have been interesting to watch.

Sarah continues to annoy me, but at least she provoking some form of reaction. How much did she enjoy that moment when they played one of the groups singles? In the bedroom she was 'all about me' they want me to come out and dance, I'm not going to. Okay seeing that no one is pushing to me to I will throw off the bed covers and join in.

This is my song, they are playing my number one. I was cringing all the way through her performance. It was like watching something at the circus. Not that I've ever been to a circus, but if I was to go, that's what I would be thinking it would be like.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Just one hour for the HL’s and a double eviction, I’m not complaining though..Lol!

I hadn't noticed that Jemma still dislikes Sarah so much and if there is one thing absolutely guaranteed to cause disagreements its alcohol, no way was Jemma going to allow Sarah to keep that red wine under her chair. Jemmas voice reminds me of Sharon Osbourne.

Last night proved that the eviction crowd are not representative of the voters. Sandi got loud cheers and even cheered along herself, when Emma called her name the shock on her face said it all, she must have thought she had a chance of winning.

Helen also looked shocked to hear her own name and she said more in the first minute of her interview than she’s said these past few weeks. Helen did reveal some interesting information and it was when she said that Chad is being instructed by Sarah as to where the cameras are etc. Also Helen isn’t the first to say that she liked Sarah during the day but not at night. Oh and apparently Derek and Shaun organised quizzes :lol:

I think Derek will go tonight.

I think the BB producers show us little of what’s really happening in the house, instead they’ve focused on Jemma losing her temper, Paul arguing and the showmance which I can understand are the more entertaining parts of a show (apart from the showmance).
    However, the producers are spoiling the series by not giving any airtime to the other HM's, just a bit would suffice to show any everyday things which can be unintentionally funny. Its so obvious the quieter HM's have been ignored this series.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    The Helen we saw being interview by Emma should have been the one we saw in the house, I guess she wasn't interested in fighting the others for airtime.

I wish BB realised that the ‘fighting for airtime HM’s’ aren't always the only ones the viewers want to see night after night.
    She was becoming more spiteful in the house and obsessed with controlling the kitchen.

I know..Lol! she was was wanting the other HM's to make a huge fuss of her and drag her out of the bed, when that didn't happen she was up in a shot and shouting out for the broom before the music could end.
    I picked up on the "my number one" too, I imagine Cheryls livid :lol:
    Even though she couldn't remember the lyrics Sarah must think shes still got it when she performs and I was embarrassed for her.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Ha! I was contemplating quitting the interview section, but then I wanted to see what Helen had to say. I was also hanging on in case Emma was going to announce a backdoor eviction. Pity we have to wait until tomorrow night to see it.

Did you catch them hugging really tight as Helen & Sandi left the house? Now I understand they were obviously both relieved to be staying on, but still, I found it odd.

There have been some really interesting comments from housemates about Sarah and what she's been like. I wonder if BB is trying their best to make her come across as the victim in a lot of situations.

I hope so, but then I hope Amelia and Sam go too, I wonder if Sam will take that brush with him when he eventually goes.

Normally I get the impression BB work hard to give the quieter ones some kind of story, even if it's to ridicule them. I also wonder if BB have realised how crap a lot of the housemates have been and that's why they cut the series shot.

Yes and the showmances along with that.

Ha ha!

I feel better already :D:D:D

It really was awful, wasn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Sarah thinks the boos are aimed at her because they are jealous of her with Chad.

[​IMG]

Celebrity Big Brother's Sarah Harding reckons she knows why she's been getting so many boos

Sarah Harding has proven to be an incredibly divisive Celebrity Big Brother housemate – she's unpopular with many viewers, yet she remains the bookies' favourite in the final week.

The crowd made their feelings clear during last night's live eviction, though, with a chorus of boos and chants of 'get Sarah out' greeting the Girls Aloud singer.

Sarah survived the double eviction, but she once again let the boos get to her.

And she thinks she knows why she's seemingly unpopular on the outside, speaking with Jemma in the aftermath...

Sarah: "Do you know what it is, I think that they don't like couples, do they?"

Jemma: "Doesn't matter. Who gives a f**k? Take some advice from me... Who gives a f**k what anybody else thinks?"

Sarah: "It might influence the nation, right?"

Jemma: "No, it won't. They ain't gonna influence the nation. This is what I live by. Don't give a f**k and you'll be fine. Honestly. You care about Chad, Chad cares about you."

Sarah: "But they keep saying, 'Get Sarah out'... It's 'cos they just fancy Chad or something?"

Jemma: "Maybe, but do you care? Don't worry. If they fancy Chad, you're the one that's got him."

Later, Sarah shared her thoughts with Derek Acorah.

"First week they're all cheering, so why are they all hating on me now?" she said. "It's because they don't like to see me and him. They don't like to see me with someone that they all fancy."

• Like Like x 1
  19. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    No I didn't notice that. Maybe they'll be friends in the last few days? I agree it is odd though.

Yes and I'm not surprised that Sarah is favourite to win as the whole series has revolved around her.

Thats a good point and perhaps they have cut it short for this reason. I couldn't have coped if we still had several weeks left :lol:

She survived the eviction because viewers voted for her to stay and she knows this. Now she’s worried about a small crowd and of course its got to be Chads fault that she got boo’s. ... :brick:
    Sarah is both infuriating and pitiful all at the same time, she seriously needs help.

Jemma gave some great advice and it shows she doesn’t hold a grudge (well, not forever Lol!) and is willing to try and help Sarah understand, although Sarah can’t/won’t listen.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Chad can't wait until Friday night with Sarah - my advice would be to run like hell, she is a nightmare. I know she talks about how damaged she is, but someone needs to tell her that there are other people in the world. It's not all about her.

As always things in BB take some really strange turns, I'm shocked that I'm about to say this, but Jemma is really growing on me and victim Sarah is annoying me.

What the hell was going on with Derek at the beginning......? No, don't even try and explain that one to me, I'm not interested.

I thought the task was pretty dire too, it felt rushed and jumbled up in places that I couldn't see who was winning, who wasn't and what the hell, I don't even care anymore.

I'm fed up of the Chad/Sarah sucking faces we keep getting and the only really interesting part was Sarah talking bitterly about Cheryl, oh how I wanted that conversation to last a good 15 minutes.

• Like Like x 1