Celebrity Big Brother 2017 Episode Chat

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    Tomorrow's backdoor eviction could be good

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503

This just gets better. She is now blaming the crowd for ruining her career.

I swear this is absolutely hilarious!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Its like an excuse for her behaviour Sarah saying she's damaged, if she really believes this then she should have sought some help and not gone onto a tough reality show. All I can think is she must really need the money.

You've beaten me to it, I was all ready to come on here today and say I've warmed towards Jemma when I never, ever thought I could. What a turnaround! :D
    She can be cruelly honest, but I find her interesting in the DR, shes very grounded and amazingly shes the one who talks sense in there, also she reads other people well. She could do to control her behaviour, language and name calling, but I suppose she wouldn’t be on reality shows if she didn’t explode and cause arguments.

Lol! ... and none of the HM's seemed to care either :lol: seeing Derek plastered in that make-up I just kept getting flashbacks of "yeh, Jackie"

Oooh my ears pricked up when Cheryl was mentioned and I was hoping for more revelations then all we got was Sarah begrudgingly calling her "savvy". I imagine Cheryl and co are tuning in every night.

Amelia still thinks that Sam is into her, what a mess.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011

Lol!...at least Shaun took it in good humour.

I don’t think Sarah’s had a career since the group split up has she? I know she’s tried a few different things and not succeeded. I was reading something last night about her starring in a musical theatre production of the film GHOST and she was panned by the critics for being unable to sing or act. After seeing the real Sarah on BB she’s going to be lucky to find future work in the showbiz world.

Sarah drives me up the wall blaming all her faults on others and yet a tiny part of me feels a bit sorry for her because she hasn’t an ounce of self-awareness and even if she does win BB, I think she could be heading for disaster.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I enjoyed the ex-housemates taking over, well actually I loved Brandi taking over. Jordan was just crap and annoying.

I also enjoyed them coming back into the house, well not seeing Jordan again. I'm also happy that Amelia got to hear some hard truths and I felt really sorry for her when she realised what was happening.

What happened to Sandi & Helen? Did they explain their absence?

I think I heard Paul saying how this CBB was looked upon as one of the best. Deluded doesn't even cover what I'm thinking about that comment.

I'm glad Shaun went but would have preferred Derek - just who is voting for him?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    No matter how often I think about this, I have no one in the house that I'm rooting to win.

So I'm going to rate the housemates on entertainment value to me.

1. Sarah
    2. Jemma
    3. Chad
    4. Amelia
    5. Sam
    6. Derek

• Like Like x 1
  7. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    I Would’ve preferred Derek or Sam to go before Shaun. Its a pity Shaun went out of the back door as I think his exit interview could've been more interesting than some of those yet to come.

Karthik made me laugh when he repeated “titty sprinkles” … also it was good to see the HM’s laughing when they realised his voice wasn't pre-recorded.

Sam acted like a hyperactive child when he heard Jordan’s voice; these two can’t possibly be 25 years old. The first date task between Sam and Amelia was cruel. Jordan knew Sam wasn’t interested in Amelia and yet he found it hilarious, he didn’t care about the hurt and humiliation he caused.

Sam finally got busted for leading Amelia on and she let him off far too lightly. If I remember Sam did show a lot of interest in Amelia when Chad was chasing her early in the series. Sam could have easily had a showmance with Amelia and I for one am grateful he didn’t, although this doesn’t excuse his cowardly behaviour towards her.

Chad was in a narky mood last night, although he was hilarious when he called Jemma “Shitty Spice” her face ... Lol!

Paul made the most of his visit to the house and was busy doing his usual stirring, I wish he’d made it to the final he was far more entertaining than some of the others, I used to enjoy counting how many times he changed his clothes/style during just one episode and as for his hairstyles :lol:. Paul tried so hard to be cool and it backfired, he was unintentionally hilarious and we could have witnessed many more of his gaffs

• Like Like x 1
  8. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Seeing Jordan again made me so relieved he went early, ‘Jam’ is one of the wettest things to have ever been on BB.

Perhaps this will work in Amelia's favour with the final being tonight. Sam had a very poor edit last night which he deserved.

Nothing was said, I guess they were hoping we wouldn't notice.

"this is one of the best Big Brother's ever" :lmao: and he probably still thinks 8.4 million are tuning in every night :lol:

Thats the question I was going to ask, who and especially why?

For the first time ever I don't have a favourtie HM, not even one I'm fond of...

Who I would want settle for...

6th Derek
    5th Sam
    4th Amelia
    3rd Chad
    2nd Sarah
    1st Jemma

What I think will happen...

6th Derek
    5th Jemma
    4th Amelia
    3rd Sam
    2nd Chad
    1st Sarah

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    I hadn't thought about this, but yeah I agree. His interview would have been so much more interesting that Derek, Amelia & Sam.

I imagine Sarah's interview will be all about her, even though Emma will try and direct it somewhere else.

I don't remember this from the series, but I did enjoy the reaction of the housemates when they heard him say it.

I also noticed how Sam let Amelia blame herself over it all and then when she said something about calling it a day, he was totally up for that. He's actually quite the manipulator while trying to look all sheepish and embarrassed.

Oh, how I loved that comment and it just came out of nowhere.
    Definitely.

My ideal final 6 would be

Paul
    Sarah
    Jemma
    Brandi
    Marissa
    Chad

And they will think it's a big hit!!

It's like they want to be remembered in a Jedward way, but without looking childish, only I think Jedward are far more creative and funny and less annoying than these two.

I have a feeling it might and there was a tiny little moment where I wondered if she was playing on this.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Lol! yes it will all be about Sarah.
    I won't mind if she does win, she'll be thrilled. She's been difficult to watch and sympathise with, but at least she's not been a background HM.

Sam was very uncomfortable with that conversation, I thought he also looked irritated with Amelia for confronting him.

Absolutely, I think he's quite spoilt. He tries to portray himself as a fun friendly person, but he likes things his own way.

I completely agree. Jedward are actually more mature and definitely more aware of others feelings than Jordan or Sam.

Onto the final ... [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,503
    And there we have it!

Sarah wins by a landslide.

I'm still shocked that Derek made it to the final, never mind coming in fourth. I'm also very, very pleased Sam didn't get much further, there was a point where I thought he might actually win. I hope we never see him or Jordan again on the show.

I'm happy for Sarah to win, she has provided quite a rollercoaster of a story over the past 4 weeks and if she went in there with a bad reputation, then this will have done her some good.

That's it I think - I can't find much else to say apart from this has been the poorest series on Channel five so far. I hope they are working hard to get some more real celebrities for the winter version.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    6th – Jemma – As an entertaining HM she deserved higher, although I can appreciate why there is a lot of dislike for her. I loved her interview, she’s very honest about her own weaknesses and I think she couldn't have cared less about being 6th.​

5th – Chad – I thought he’d have been much higher, maybe the showmance and following Sarah around like a lapdog spoiled his chances. I like Chad he had a few funny one-liners, although I’ve always been suspicious of him for hooking up with Sarah straight after being turned down by Amelia.

Shame it was a double eviction as two characters like Jemma and Chad needed separate interviews.

4th – Derek – I’m baffled how Derek got this far, but at long last he was out. I can’t remember anything about his interview.

3rd – Sam - Finished higher than he deserved. His interview was mainly about Amelia and how it wasn’t his fault that she felt he had led her on. When he mentioned 'Jam' I closed my ears.

2nd – Amelia – Amelia didn’t get one nomination from her HM’s, she was pleasant, but not an exciting HM, although I’m glad she beat Sam.

1st- Sarah – At least Sarah had a reason for crying this time and in the end I was pleased for her that she won. BB's security guys hadn't brought in the Harding fans and I hated the boo's, a winner does not deserve boos (well, maybe just Helen Wood or Coleen Nolan)

The best thing about Sarah winning the series is Cheryl will be steaming! :D

[​IMG]

All the Big Brother winners of 2017 have been female! :girl:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,011
    Voting Percentages...

Amelia - 29.92%
    Chad - 5.48%
    Derek - 8.92%
    Jemma - 4.83%
    Sam - 14.80%
    Sarah - 35.33%
    Shaun - 0.72%

I'm sure Emma said there was 5% between five of them in the voting :rolleyes:

Amelia wasn't that far behind Sarah either, maybe she gained from the anti-Sarah vote?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Mo Mouse

Mo Mouse Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +863
    Disappointed that Jemma didn't win but never mind.

• Like Like x 2