Cole and Vicki both with older partners, in season 2.

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Jock Og, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,775
    Medals:
    Did anyone else think it was slightly bizarre that the Gioberti children were with older partners, around the same time? Cole set up house with single mum Katherine Demery who wasn’t far off his mother’s age and then Vicki was doing a bit more than jogging with Nick Hogan, a friend of her father. A mere coincidence or was there something in the wine?

Night is now upon the Gioberti castle mansion. Maggie and Chase are concerned that Vicki hasn’t returned yet and time is pushing on, to the Giobertis having a bit of woopie themselves, (a scene from season 2, 1982-‘83):

Maggie: “Cole isn’t home either, or is that different because he’s your son?”

Chase: “It is different!”

Maggie: “Oh! It is, huh?”

Chase: “Yeah!”

Maggie: “Well. Tell me about it!”

Chase: “Ah…..well….he’s two years older……”

Maggie: “Yeah….”

Chase: “And he’s taller!”

Maggie: “He’s taller…….”

Chase: “And he’s a member of the dominant sex!”

Maggie: “He’s what? He’s a member of the what?”

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gioberti84

Gioberti84 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +631
    Medals:
    I suppose such things happen. Katherine was so mundane though and Vicki must have wanted a sugar daddy so much. I was pleased Nick went off screen, around the start of season #3.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +548
    Medals:
    The Gioberti offspring were earnestly trying to fly the nest then and I might be in the minority for thinking Katherine was good for Cole. If nothing else their relationship showed just how caring and loving he could be, without Melissa. This made a nice change. By comparison Vickie was so gullible, even if Nick’s circumstances were not completely known until many episodes later. Come back Mario all is forgiven.

• Like Like x 3