Coronation Street Corrie

Discussion in 'UK Soaps Forum' started by Ome, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,675
    I think that Richard Hawley has been fantastic this week and really well acted as a man grieving for his son

I have always liked him since I first saw him in one of my fav Police dramas Prime Suspect as a DS with Jane Tennyson aka Helen (gets her kit off) Mirren and was really pleased when he showed up on Corrie

I have a feeling he is going to find himself in the arms of Man eater Liz! Guess I will need to watch this space!

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989 Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    As someone who has suffered from depression and had a nervous breakdown in 2016, I like the suicide storyline (I just wish they would space heart wrenching storylines out mire is all) but what Aiden has suffered I can most definitely relate to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,176
    My heart breaks for Johnny, I can't imagine what it must be like to live through what he's going through. Though I'm also very sad for Jenny, Johnny is treating her in a similar way he treated Aidan when Aidan lost the company and his home. Johnny practically threw Aidan out on his ass and now I'm seeing a similar pattern with Jenny. I realise he's reacting this way over what's happened, and hope that he sees this before it's too late for him and Jenny. Sally Ann Mathews is playing Jenny so tragically and even though she wasn't close to Aidan or even cared much about him, she's still someone who is suffering the loss and now taking abuse from Johnny.

It's a real treat to have someone like Flora on the cobbles, she's hilarious when it comes to Adam and Chanelle Sinead, I'm also hoping that her two friends will become part of the Rovers fixture. This show desperately needs a trio of pensioners who appear bitter one minute and two-faced another.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,675
    I also enjoyed Flora and her chums and like how she has taken an instant dislike to Sinus Chanelle / Sinead so she isnt that cognitively impaired!

Wonder what will happen to the factory?!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,176
    I read an article a few months back that Kate Oates had been looking for a new Blanche, I wonder if Flora was who she had in mind.

Either way, I hope her and her pals do become regular characters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Walford Boy

Walford Boy Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Sitting on Arthur's Bench next to the Daffs
    Ratings:
    +366
    Flora and her two biddies asking for Milk stout was brilliant. I love Flora, she has seen through Chanelle. :laughs:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,176
    I had a Phelan it wasn't Pat stalking Eileen, but I never guessed at who it was and now its been staring me in the face all along.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,176
    This is absolutely brilliant

• Winner Winner x 1