Dallas Reruns on TV or Netflix

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Jon Ewing Jr., May 23, 2017.

1. Kenny Coyote

Kenny Coyote Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Rock Guitarist
    Ratings:
    +1,443
    Yes, and I even remember when. It was late 1996 or 1997when TNN began airing Dallas. They'd air an episode in the morning and if you missed it or forgot to record it, they also showed the same episode again later in the day. How convenient!

I would record them every day on the Maxell tape that came in the gold box (HGX Gold - T120 tapes) and on the 2 hour speed, known as SP. So I know that you had a huge tape collection of Dallas because I sure did. You really had to be dedicated to Dallas to do it because a collection of every Dallas episode on VHS with only 2 episodes per tape is a collection takes up a hell of a lot of room!

That was back when TNN stood for "The Nashville Network" It was all about country music and TV shows that had that country and western vibe to them. That's why they also showed The Dukes Of Hazard on The Nashville Network. It was later changed to The National Network when they decided to get away from being known primarily for country music and things of that nature. That name sucked; The Nashville Network was a cooler name.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Bill Dilks

Bill Dilks Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    Yes...TNN, not TNT. Good memory.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Gold Canyon 340

Gold Canyon 340 Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +48
    In the states, you can currently find it 100% free on IMDB Freedive (freedive.com)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +326
    Medals:
    i was watching the pilot last night well late last night before bed and i hadn't seen it in a few years. and damn is that a good pilot, it got me thinking i'm surprised it hasn't hit blu-ray yet.
    i have seasons 1-8 on dvd, well dvd wise anyways with the last being the last one before the dream season. and funny thing i've never seen the entire season of the dream season or any of the ones after that yet. i've only just season 1 of Knots landing too i haven't gotten around to watch season 2 yet. anyways

how have i not heard of free drive? and thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Billy Wall

Billy Wall Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +275
    Dailymotion has practically every episode. If interested, just an example of how to search for it, “Dallas S01 E11.”

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019