Diary of a Beauty Queen

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +299
    CHAPTER 15

Sue Ellen put on her robe, and headed to the door. When she opened it there stood JR. “Hello darlin,” JR said, and he quickly walked into her room.

“Why are you here, JR? I told Pam to tell you I wanted to be alone. And, how the hell did you know where I was staying?”

“Well, my goodness, so many questions. Can’t I get a kiss and a hello?” JR asked, and put his arms around her waist. She kissed his cheek, and said hello.

“Satisfied? Now, please go. I don't want to see you,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Too bad. I’m not leaving, and you are going to listen to every word I say,” JR said.

Sue Ellen didn’t have a choice. She sat on the bed and said, “Fine but hurry up.”

“I understand why you are upset but did you have to run away? I’ve made worse mistakes and you never did this.”

“That’s not really fair. I shouldn’t have to explain my actions, especially after all the crap I put up with when we were married,” Sue Ellen explained.

“I don’t like being separated from you. Please come home, Sue Ellen. I promise I’ll be better. I love you,” JR said. He sat next to her and put his arms around her waist.

Sue Ellen closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She trembled from his touch and didn’t object when he began to kiss her. JR gently lowered her down on the bed. His hands caressed her body through her silk robe. She let out a soft moan when their kisses heated up. He nibbled her ear and his tongue glided down her neck, and back up to her lips. Sue Ellen trembled. She hated how easily he had her wanting him.

“JR,” she whispered; her body aching for him to be inside her.

“I want you,” JR said. He stood up and began to remove his clothes. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the bottle of Johnnie Walker.

“Sue Ellen? Have you been drinking?” JR asked. He was worried.

“No. Forget that,” Sue Ellen said. She outstretched her hands.

JR didn't let it go. He picked up the bottle and said, “It’s been opened. Oh sugar, why did you start again?”

Sue Ellen stood up. “I haven’t. Please let’s just make love,” she said and started to unzip JR’s pants. He stopped her.

“Darlin, wait. If you didn’t drink, who did? Be honest,” JR told her.

“Jesus, you come here against my wishes, get me sexually worked up, and now you want to interrogate me?” Sue Ellen said.

“Answer me, please,” JR pleaded.

“I didn’t want to tell you because I know how you get, but Cliff and I went to dinner tonight. We came up to my suite, and I ordered him the bottle, but he forgot to take it home,” Sue Ellen said.

JR tried to conceal his temper. He didn't want to jump to conclusions about Sue Ellen and Cliff. "I'm relieved but not happy about him coming up here."

“Nothing happened, JR. Look at me. Why do you think I wanted a few days alone to think without you?”

“I don’t know. That’s what I’m trying to figure out,” JR answered.

Sue Ellen put her arms on his shoulders. “It should be obvious. I can’t think straight when I’m around you. You only have to touch me, and I’m like mush. I get such a burning fire inside me from wanting you. I’ve never had that happen with anyone else, even Dusty. You drive me wild, JR Ewing.”

“Oh darlin, that’s the nicest thing you ever said to me,” JR said, with a chuckle.

Sue Ellen took off her robe. “Now shut your mouth, and let's do it!”

JR quickly took off his clothes and proclaimed, “Bossy, but I love it.”

~~~~​

August 7, 2005

Dear Diary,

P.S. -

JR showed up “uninvited” at the door of my hotel suite. Needless to say, after not being able to resist him, we had incredible sex. I’m breathless, and in total confusion about what the hell I’m going to do, but the smile JR put on my face is priceless.

I’m glad he didn’t listen to me. Goodnight. ~ Love, Sue Ellen

To Be Continued;)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 5:47 PM
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)