90210 Donna Marti: Video Vixen!!!

Discussion in 'Sundry Prime Time Soaps' started by tommie, Apr 20, 2018.

1. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,206
    [​IMG]

HOW DO WE DEAL WITH HER?

2. Marika

Marika Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Step 1: We throw her down the stairs.
    Step 2: We tell her she fell because she was drunk on prom night.
    Step 3: We make her addicted to painkillers.
    Step 4: We throw her down the stairs again.

Felice Martin then brings a comatose Donna out of town and tells everybody she died. A few months later, Donna returns during a thunderstorm. She tells David that she waited for him all these years and poses in sexy lingerie. In the bathroom, she takes off her red wig and reveals a nasty scar. "Die Kel, die Val," Donna whispers to herself.

Donna later kidnaps Brandon and breastfeeds him on the terrace of the beach apartment. When David leaves her for Val, Donna builds bombs and blows up the Walsh House, killing only a random mailman. The next year, she is placed on house arrest and decides to work as a radio DJ again. She gives sex advice for virgins. A while later, Donna develops a split personality called Rocky the dog. She invites the gang to Peach Pit and serves them dog food. Donna tells everyone that she is a veterinarian and will castrate them with a drilling machine.

Oops, wrong show.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. ABrown

ABrown Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Ah yes, I remember this. If my memory serves me, I believe this was towards the end of season 6?

It's interesting. A slutty little outfit that accentuates her breasts, along with a face full of makes up, and the creators were able to make even Tori Spelling look mildly attractive.

4. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,206
    It's almost as if someone told daddy to let her show off her (botched) boob job.