1. The World Cup of Soap Operas

Click here for more details
    Dismiss Notice

ENTER ALEXIS promos!

Discussion in 'Dynasty 2017' started by tommie, Mar 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Soapwriter12

Soapwriter12 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +288
    Where can you see knots landing?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,619
    Medals:
    I live in Sweden but unfortunately Knots Landing hasn't been broadcast here in 20 years. So I am rewatching it on old VHS tapes right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. xab

xab Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +162
    I didn't check if every episode was there, but I watched a lot of them on this site. It seems to have the complete series. With the " thevideo" links, you can even download them for free ( of course you ll have to endure many commercials before proceeding to the video... )
    You ll find many others series too...

https://seriesfree.to/serie/knots_landing

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. MarkSinacori

MarkSinacori Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +129
    I don’t think it will help the series. But it would be nice if they wrapped up the damn Colby’s in the finale and centered a cliffhanger endangering that entire family. Whether the show is renewed or not. If renewed they kill them off, Jeff, Monica and Cesil.

5. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +18,856
    Medals:
    Not going to happen because Monica wears the most fabulous outfits.

• Like Like x 1
  6. xab

xab Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Hum...What's your problem with the Colbys...? You seem obsessed with them... To Death...

They are certainly not the worst part of it... Characters are not the issue, the writing IS... And getting rid of the whole cast wouldn't fix that...
    I'm afraid Alexis is going to suck big time (well, just my intuition considering the promo for next episode, and some pics... No lily pond catfight, I'm afraid, just cheap female fighting) But if that happens I won't put the blame on the character or the actress...
    The Colbys are part of Dynasty's history... Aren't they...? Just like Alexis.

It's hardly Dynasty ... What if the Colbys and Alexis are written out...? Is it going to be the "Celia Machado Show" ? Or the (still to come) "Fallmont Story" ... ?
    Don't go after the wrong target...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  7. MarkSinacori

MarkSinacori Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +129

I can't see Alexis getting with this Cesil if they wanted to go that way.

The last episode, the way they acted should have happened so much sooner. It was a lot better than what they've done in previous episodes. Jeff didn't seem all gay. But, yeah, the writers have ruined that family. I would be happy to see Cesil at least leave.

We never see Fallon's business. 15 episodes out of 22 and we just hear of it. That's mostly to blame on the writers. They'd rather have her in other situations. She's not the main problem, the main problem was Jeff being such a wuss for a good number of episodes, just sitting at that chair, doing NOTHING. He looked as if he belonged with Sammy Jo not Fallon. With Alexis in, I hope they start doing more stories at the office and stop making every episode either a holiday or party for something!

After what I saw, I would have ended the season at episode 13. It was really bad. The last episode was an improvement with Cesil and Jeff. But I totally can't see Cesil being long for the show. If it's renewed I would add Monica to the cast. The only thing I hate about her was how I guessed she'd get with Michael, but she just got with him, without much interaction in past episodes. Again, bad writing.