Ewing Empire Season 6

Discussion in 'Dallas Writers Room' started by Toni, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Toni

Toni Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,239
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Sorry for the delayed answer Karin. The current season of "Ewing Empire" takes place in 2008 and will be longer than the previous seasons. I agree with you, it´s better to keep Dusty alive, besides I had included some characters before that had been played by deceased actors (Afton´s mother Arliss, for instance, though not as relevant as Dusty).

Thank you for your interest Karin!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Toni

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,239
    Next on "Ewing Empire"...

"There Will Be Blood"

This new episode of my fanfic is totally set in present time. One month after Bob´s release from prison, things seem to be more calm at Southfork...

...However it´s only a matter of perspective. The younger generation, especially Lucas, Chris and Margaret, disagree with Bob about letting go the whole question of his conviction and Charlie´s confession. Therefore they plot a strategy to bring down the now Senator who was partly responsible for Bob´s sentence. He acted in the trial as the prosecutor and Chris found evidence confirming that there was a link between the judge and the new senator. But the three of them must join forces to expose him and let the truth out.

Cliff and Afton return from Boston, where they visited Rebecca and her husband Kent. The couple had another baby despite her neurofibromatosis and are very happy with both children. Cally´s daughter Ellie, who now lives at the ranch, asks Afton to give her singing lessons. But she is afraid of having bad memories about her cancer scare. Chris meets his wife Jane, who had miscarried their baby two years ealier and has made her mind about their marriage.

The lives of Bobby and Betsy Ewing have changed a lot after receiving Jock´s inheritance. He is living a careless life and his former mate Will Monahan is nowhere to be seen. She is a business genius who hired her out-of-luck aunt Sue Ellen as her consultant, and has built a fashion company and also runs a night-club called "Yellow Rose", where members of the family gather and sometimes use for business meetings. Although their parents and their sister Lucy are living in California now, they consider the Ewings of Southfork as their family too and care about them.

Ray has overcome his health problems caused by a mug at the ranch, and Donna has a very close relationship with their daughter Margaret. However, both women share a well-hidden secret about Ray´s origins that was discovered by Betsy in the past. It has been kept secret...until now. Barbara Southworth and her husband Julian are sharing the Southfork main house with their Ewing kins. They will face problems again when his younger brother begins to stir up trouble within the family.

Always a Phoenix, Sue Ellen eventually was able to save her business corporation with the unexpected help of Gary and Betsy. Through a new investment in small air lines she has created a transport-based company that works with both his son´s company Wentworth Industries and its biggest competitor, the newly named Ewing Oil, that includes Gary´s Westfork Energies, and environment-friendly Krebbs Resources. Though she has started a new life with Dusty as her partner, Sue Ellen doesn´t forget that there is someone out there who caused her big failure two years before...and she is 99% sure of what his/her name is.

John Ross and his wife Andrea are a couple born to share their success. They each bought 50% of Pam´s former company Wentworth, and right before the wedding, they found about it, which made them its only owners. They travel around the world doing business, sometimes together and others alone, and their only frustration is that they have no children yet. As his father before him, John Ross wants someone to pass the company some day. Their relationship with the other Ewings has softened thanks to Andrea, though Pam still doesn´t trust her nephew completely.

[​IMG]
    The next episode will also introduce a mysterious new character "played" by Ray Liotta, as well as appearances of old faces familiar for fans of the classic "Dallas".

Stay tuned in to read the new episode, as well of the whole Pilot of "Return to Knots Landing" in the Fan Fiction Forum. Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement!

:thank:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  3. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,159
    You're welcome Toni. So when will you get around to post on your Last Year of Southfork series?
    I'd love to read more of it. :)

4. Toni

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,239
    Karin, I´ll keep on posting next month of July, probably. Actually, right now I have so much material in my mind for each and every fanfic of mine that I´m a bit overwhelmed. I will post all of them because I enjoy writing them and because I think most of you will enjoy reading them, especially "Star".

In the specific case of "The Last Years of Southfork", everything was plotted before I created "Ewing Empire" and I mentioned a few details in the first episodes of the latter, so I don´t think I can / I should make any changes at all. I don´t wanna be too perfectionist otherwise I´ll never post anything again...It´s like coffee: a good cup of instant coffee can be better than a cup of old-fashioned coffee (sometimes).

Thanks again for your interest, it means a lot to me!! :best:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Toni

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,239
    8 months later... (Actually one month only in fiction)

"Ewing Empire"

Episode 29: "There Will Be Blood"

Starring
    Jensen Ackles as Bobby Ewing Jr.
    James Badge Dale as John Ross Ewing III
    Ryan Carnes as Lucas Krebbs
    Christopher Demetral as Christopher Ewing
    Patrick Duffy as Bob Ewing
    Linda Gray as Sue Ellen Shepard
    Susan Howard as Donna Krebbs
    Scarlett Johansson as Margaret Krebbs
    Steve Kanaly as Ray Krebbs
    Ken Kercheval as Cliff Barnes
    Jessica Lange as Barbara Kovács
    Victoria Principal as Pamela Ewing
    Emilie de Ravin as Beth Ewing

Also Starring
    Dianna Agron as Ellie Beaumont
    Jolene Blalock as Andrea Thorne-Ewing
    David Boreanaz as Julian Kovács
    Audrey Landers as Afton Cooper Barnes
    Jared Martin as Dusty Farlow

Guest Stars
    Elisa Cuthbert as Jane Ewing
    Eddie McClintock as Max

Introducing
    Sharon Gless as Judge Mary Beth Fitzgerald
    Adrian Pasdar as Senator Morgan Tanner
    and
    Special Guest Star
    Ray Liotta as Nathan Sinclair​

Stay tuned for next episode and the brand new Opening for Season 6!

Character Guide available here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/imperioewing/home/ewing-empire/character-guide
    https://sites.google.com/site/imperioewing/home/ewing-empire/character-guide-ii

6. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,159
    It's nice to see that you are back to posting. :)
    So how about an update on the "The Last Years of Southfork" story?

I still need to read this from the beginning and it starts there... ;)