Fading Into Oblivion *New Updates!*

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 24

"Damn, I think you ravaged me, sugar," JR said, breathless.

"I was pretty incredible, wasn't I, my darlin?" Sue Ellen said, sexily. She playfully bit his nipple.

"Whoa! I'm not into pain, Sue Ellen." They laughed and enjoyed the moment.

Sue Ellen sat up and said, "I'm ready for the wine now, JR."

JR was a bit nervous, he didn't know how she'd react but he had to try. "Okay, here take my robe."

"Perfect," Sue Ellen said. She wrapped it around her naked body and went onto the balcony.

JR carefully opened the wine. He decided he wouldn't show her the bottle. He just poured it into two wine glasses.

"Hurry JR!" Sue Ellen shouted.

"Be right there, darlin." JR took a deep breath. Oh God, I hope this works.

As he glided onto the balcony, JR handed an anxious Sue Ellen the glass. They toasted each other and JR's eyes focused on Sue Ellen; his fingers crossed. She didn't seem to mind but after the second sip, she asked, "Um...what kind of wine is this?" Yuck! This is horrible.

"It's Merlot," JR said, nonchalantly.

"What brand? This tastes different than other Merlot's I've had," Sue Ellen asked.

"I don't remember, darlin. Come on, let's just snuggle and look at the beautiful sky. The moon is in clear view with the stars," JR said, hoping she'd forget the brand of wine.

Sue Ellen shrugged. Crap. I guess I should just be happy he bought me something. But why would he if he doesn't want me to drink?

Sue Ellen and JR enjoyed the view and gentle cool breeze against their skin. One glass was enough; she barely got it down. "Darlin, I'm really tired. Do you mind if I go to bed?"

JR looked at the clock. It was late, and he had an important meeting in the morning so he agreed. "Of course not. I have to get up early anyway. Come on we'll hit the hay together," JR said, and they walked back into the bedroom.

"Well, I'd love to but I have to spend a few minutes looking over some of my monthly revenue reports. I don't want to keep you up, so I might as well sleep in my room tonight,” Sue Ellen said.

Since JR had Teresa search Sue Ellen’s room for liquor he didn’t feel the need to worry. She found nothing. JR kissed her lips and answered, "Okay, I love you."

"And, I love you. I had a pleasurable time tonight, my darlin. Goodnight," Sue Ellen told him, and went to her room.

Thank God he didn't insist I stay. I need something better than that shitty wine. She did have to review monthly reports, though it wasn't urgent. She felt it was a good excuse to get back into her room.

Sue Ellen went into her closet, and had a secret compartment that had a lock on it. She pulled out her last vodka bottle. F**k! I thought I had more left than this.

Sue Ellen was beginning to shake a little. This time she locked her door and drank straight from the bottle. She didn't want to bother with a glass. Jesus that wine did nothing to calm my jitters. It was like drinking grape juice. A minute later, a light bulb suddenly went off in her head.

Oh my God, what a stupid ass I am. It didn't have alcohol in it. Damn, the audacity of that bastard. Why am I so surprised? Shit! Sue Ellen was furious. She took another slug then heard her phone go off. It was a text message from Walt.

Hi beauty! I’m sorry to text you so late. I had a great time today. The way you licked the mustard off the side of your mouth was super hot. Can I get to experience that again?

Sue Ellen’s lip began to quiver, and a devilish smile adorned her face. He is so bad.

To Be Continued;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +753
    I feel like JR should be honest with Sue Ellen if he wants honesty from her. It also does nothing to help the cause to be against her drinking and then to seemingly serve her wine. He should have either told her it was non-alcoholic or not served wine at all, serving it to her and pretending nothing was amiss doesn't help clarify things or assist their communication.

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  3. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 25

10:45 a.m.

Sue Ellen re-read Walt’s message after she woke up. She put the empty bottle in her handbag so she could dispose of it. She was furious with JR for what he did, though she decided to play along with his little charade. I wonder how long he will keep this up.

Sue Ellen called her office to say she wouldn’t be in until about 1 o’clock. She took a shower and got dressed before she texted Walt back.

Hi, you continue to amaze me with your frankness but I love it. For the record, my tongue can do more than lick mustard. Call me later.

SUE ELLEN’S OFFICE

“Hold my calls. I’m going to look at some paperwork and I don’t want to be disturbed,” Sue Ellen said. She took a bottle of wine out of her refrigerator, and poured some into a glass. She sat in her brown leather office chair, put her feet up and began to read the reports on her desk.

An hour later, Sue Ellen got a phone call from Walt. After some flirtatious talk, they made plans to go to an early dinner. They’d meet at Tuscany's; a fairly new restaurant and bar at 4 o’clock. Walt explained he had a new assignment and had to be at work very early. After Sue Ellen hung up the phone, she called Miss Ellie and told her that she had a late business meeting, and wouldn’t be home for dinner. She also texted JR so he wouldn't worry where she was, or get upset that she didn't tell him.

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I won’t be home for dinner. I will be with a business associate but I won’t be late, so I'll see you when I get home. Chill the wine, and keep MY side of the bed warm. xoxo

EWING ENTERPRISES CORPORATION

Hm, I wonder if your business associate is named Walt. JR called Frank and told him to immediately let him know if she meets Walt and where they were at. He texted Sue Ellen back.

Okay darlin. I was about to tell you the same thing. Isn’t that ironic? Well it’ll be fun to see who warms the bed. Ha-ha! I love you!

JR didn’t have any plans but wanted Sue Ellen to think he did. Well, at least she wants more of that bogus wine.

TUSCANY’S

Sue Ellen arrived twenty minutes early so she could sit at the bar first. She ordered a Grey Goose vodka martini, and tried to nurse it until Walt arrived. By the time he walked into the restaurant, Sue Ellen was almost finished her second drink. He walked over when he spotted her.

Walt complemented Sue Ellen immediately. “You look absolutely gorgeous.”

“Thanks so do you!” Sue Ellen exclaimed. She took his arm and they were seated for dinner.

“I’m so glad I was able to see you tonight. It sucks but I won’t be able to see you for a few days. I have an investigation in San Angelo.”

Sue Ellen’s heart sank a bit. She thought of Dusty immediately and her time living at the ranch. She said, “San Angelo? I lived there for a short time.”

“Do you have family there?” Walt asked.

“No. I lived at the Southern Cross ranch about 6 years ago with my ex-fiancé and his Father. It was a painful break-up, but I enjoyed my time there,” Sue Ellen informed him.

“I’m sorry Sue Ellen. I didn’t realize you had history there,” Walt said.

Sue Ellen put her hand on his arm. “You don’t have to apologize. How would you know that?”

“People assume the FBI know about everything, Sue Ellen. Well, we do but not about that,” Walt said, with a chuckle. Sue Ellen laughed.

“Excuse me, would you like another drink?” the waiter asked.

Walt said, “Just an unsweetened iced-tea and the lady will have another…?

“Vodka. Vodka on the rocks will be perfect. Thank you,” Sue Ellen said. "Only an iced tea. Don’t you want a real drink?" Sue Ellen teased, with a smile.

“Yes, but I don’t drink the night before I start a new assignment or during one. Have to stay focused," Walt explained.

"Oh I can understand that," Sue Ellen answered. She slurred her words a little; she was a bit tipsy. She gazed up at him with a sad look on her face. "Is...um...your assignment going to be dangerous?"

Walt could see she was concerned. He took her hand and replied, "Yes but please don't worry." Sue Ellen caressed his face tenderly. "But I will."

"I won't let anything happen, especially when I have someone special to come back to," Walt said. He leaned in to kiss her quivering lip, but was interrupted by the arrival of their food.

To Be Continued;)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  4. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 26

JR left his office and hurried down the street. He was thankful that Tuscany’s was fairly close to the Ewing building. Frank had texted him 15 minutes earlier, but he wasn’t able to leave immediately. Now he was scurrying to see what Sue Ellen was up to. He looked toward the bar then scanned the room. In the distance, he recognized that beautiful smile anywhere.

JR didn’t know what upset him more; her drinking a martini or flirting with another man. Odds were strong it was the latter. Frank, who was waiting for him, quickly nudged JR's arm when he sensed he was going to go over to their table. “No, Mr. Ewing. Let’s sit at the bar. You’ll be able to see her from there.”

“I don’t pay you to give me orders. I give them to you,” JR said.

“I understand, Mr. Ewing and I’m sorry but I didn’t get a chance to tell you who Walt is. You may want to leave them alone for now,” Frank insisted.

JR backed off and said, “Okay, tell me. I’m listening and it better be good.”

When Sue Ellen was ready to order yet another drink, Walt talked her into having dessert and coffee instead. Even slightly drunk, he thought she was hard to resist. He had originally hoped they’d go to his condominium but changed his mind. He wanted to slowly seduce, and take his time making love to her, but only when Sue Ellen was completely sober. The most he would do now is kiss her.

“That chocolate mousse cake was to die for,” Sue Ellen said, sipping her cup of coffee. “I really shouldn’t eat for a week after all the food we had tonight.”

“You and me both, Sue Ellen though you should indulge in chocolate more often,” Walt kidded. Rule number one while I’m gone; eat chocolate every day!

“And a hot dog. Ha-ha! That’s a deal but you’re the one to blame when I gain weight,” Sue Ellen teased. Walt looked at her lovingly. “I’m going to go out of my mind not being able to see your beautiful face. Would you mind if I took a photo so I don’t miss you as much?”

“Of course not as long as you let me take one of you,” Sue Ellen said, a devilish look adorned her face. She held up her phone and he smiled. She took a few then Walt did the same. Walt huddled close and put his arm around her so he could get a shot of them together.

“What a beautiful couple we are, Sue Ellen, don’t you agree?” Walt asked. Sue Ellen was lost in his handsomeness. Again, she thought about her beloved Nicholas, and how much Walt reminded her of him. He lifted up her chin with his finger. She closed her eyes and welcomed his kiss.

In the midst of listening to Frank telling him about Walt, their kiss went unnoticed by JR. “Unbelievable! So he was the FBI agent that told her about Pearce?”

“Yes Mr. Ewing. I thought it best you didn’t lose your cool with an FBI agent. God knows what he’d dig up on you,” Frank said, knowing JR’s reputation.

“You are so right, and I thank you,” JR said, now looking over at Sue Ellen. They were getting up from their table to leave. JR turned around so Sue Ellen wouldn’t see him. “Follow them. I’ll wait here until I hear from you.”

Walt decided to drive Sue Ellen home. She was a bit more sober but in no condition to drive. She insisted she’d take a cab but he wouldn’t let her. He had no idea that she was an alcoholic. He figured she just tried to have a good time, and overdid it. He led her to his car.

Frank texted JR that he overheard Walt saying he was taking Sue Ellen home. Shocked, JR told Frank he could go home, and would call when he needed him. JR was surprised that their evening was ending. He was glad that Walt wasn’t “getting a piece of tail.” Too bad for him but I intend to.

Southfork

“I had a great time tonight, Sue Ellen but I’m really going to miss you. I can’t have any communication with you until I’m done my assignment. It should only be a few days. I will text you when I’m back. Okay?”

“You better Agent Prescott,” Sue Ellen said. She was still a bit tipsy. He smiled but before she got out of the car, she leaned in and kissed him goodbye. She trembled when he caressed her body, and their kisses heated up. Sue Ellen’s desire for him was intense but when JR popped into her mind she pulled back. She looked at him with regret and sadness. “I’ll miss you, Walt. Please be careful.”

“Goodbye beauty,” Walt said, and she got out of the car. While he drove away, she had a bad feeling that she would never see him again.

JR got home twenty minutes later. He had every intention of confronting her, and also coming clean about the non-alcoholic wine. Sue Ellen was waiting for him. She was sprawled out in his bed completely naked.

When he walked in, JR's eyes lit up. Sue Ellen sexily wet her lips with the tip of her tongue. “Looks like I’m the one who’s keeping the bed warm. I’m scorching hot, my darlin."

TO BE CONTINUED:love5:

5. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 27

Sue Ellen fell asleep after she and JR made love. He kissed her cheek and snuggled close. He’d have to wait until the next morning to talk to her, and that was okay.

Sue Ellen woke up before JR. At first, she was surprised not being in her own bed until she remembered the intense sex they had the night before. JR was right he knows what I like and I definitely know what he likes.

Sue Ellen put her hand on his leg and turned her body toward him. She went in-between his legs and kissed his inner thighs. He began to move, and started to moan when he felt Sue Ellen’s mouth and tongue. “Oh sugar," he uttered. She looked into his eyes and rubbed him sexily on her face. “Mornin', my darlin.”

“What a nice way to be woken up,” JR said.

“My pleasure,” Sue Ellen responded, her finger outlined his lips.

JR quickly got serious before he lost his courage to tell her. “After everything we’ve meant to each other recently, I feel bad and need to come clean about something, Sue Ellen. I have to apologize because the wine I bought was….”

“Non-alcoholic. Yes I know,” Sue Ellen said, her eyebrows raised.

JR wasn't entirely surprised that she knew. “I’m sorry, and I’m an idiot for even trying to trick you,” JR told her.

“Yes you are. I won’t hold it against you, but don’t even think about doing that again. I am still pissed off about it. I really don’t appreciate trying to be made a fool of.”

JR sat up to get her attention. “I know, and I promise I won’t but I don’t like that you’re drinking again. You have to stop. I can’t be worrying every day.”

“Don't because I told you I have to do this myself,” Sue Ellen said, firmly.

“Then please do me a favor and wait until you get home to drink. I know that you were drinking this afternoon. Don't deny it.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Sue Ellen said, lying.

“Yes you do. If I’m going to try and accept the drinking then I believe I deserve the truth. I want you to know that I love you, so anything I do is because of that.”

Sue Ellen knew what JR was capable of. She stood up and said, “Okay, I was drinking but what the hell have you done, JR?”

“I was worried so I had you followed to make sure you didn’t get hurt or into trouble,” JR explained.

“Trouble? What the f**k, JR? When are you going to stop this? Goddammit! I’m not doing anything wrong. No wonder you know what I was doing,” Sue Ellen said, angrily.

“You were drinking a lot last night at Tuscany’s. Thank goodness your new boyfriend took you home last night,” JR remarked.

Sue Ellen’s face turned a bit red. “Boyfriend? What are you talking about, JR?”

“Your FBI agent. Walt I believe is his name, right?” JR asked.

Sue Ellen was fuming. “Walt is not my boyfriend. We are friends, and he is very sweet to me. Are you jealous, my love?”

“Damn right I am, Sue Ellen. Friends? Bullshit! You were drinking and flirting with him. I saw you while I was at the bar.”

“Oh Christ, did you actually spy on me yourself? I'm surprised you didn't come over to the table and pull me away."

“I was until I was told who your date was. I don’t want to rile up FBI agents. We’re not married so you’re free to do what you want, I suppose but I don’t like it one bit. Is he better in the sack than me, sugar?”

“Yes I can do what I want, but I swear I haven’t had sex with him. I kissed him but that is it. What do you want from me?”

I want you to be my wife again, darlin. Don’t you love me? I don’t want to lose you to some stuffy FBI agent. ”

“Of course I love you. I never stopped but I don’t know what our future holds. I told you before I can’t even begin to think about marriage. Why can’t we just enjoy what is happening between us, and not think about the future?”

JR was upset and asked, “What about this Walt guy? Is he a part of your future?”

“I don't know but I like him, JR. Right now he is on special assignment but I have no idea when he is coming back, if he does,” Sue Ellen said, sadly.

JR didn’t wish any harm to the young man, but hoped his assignment was a long one. “If he does come back, then what?”

When Sue Ellen didn’t answer, JR pushed so he knew where he stood. “That silence means that you want him. Right?”

“JR, I…she paused. He got up from bed, put his hands on her shoulders and said, “Be straight with me, Sue Ellen. Tell me the truth. Do you want him?”

Sue Ellen broke free of his grasp and slipped into her robe. She looked at JR and said, “Yes, yes I do."

To Be Continued:yoyo:

6. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 28

JR was understandably upset. They sat down on the bed, and Sue Ellen caressed his knee. "I'm sorry, JR. It's just that Walt reminds me so much of my Nicholas."

"Darlin, you can't hold on to a memory of Nicholas through another man. Forget about me for a second. Is that fair to Walt?" JR asked.

"Was it fair that my husband was taken away from me? Life isn't fair!" Sue Ellen screamed and ran out the door.

“Sue Ellen, wait!” JR shouted. When she didn’t come back, JR felt more helpless than he’d ever felt in his life. He knew he had to be patient and fight for her, but he feared her drinking would surely get out of control.

Sue Ellen went into her bedroom, took a shower, and got dressed. Since her car was still in the lot of her office building, she took a cab into Dallas. Once she was settled in work, Sue Ellen buried herself into the pile high paperwork on her desk. As she sipped her coffee, she thought about Walt and looked at the photo of them together. Oh God, please keep him safe. As the day went on, she did her best not to take a drink but when Sue Ellen began to get the shakes, she drank what was left of the vodka in her office.

It was 5 o'clock and Sue Ellen had no interest in going home. She stopped at an upscale bar. First thing she did was call Southfork to have one of the ranch hands pick up her car. She didn't want to be tempted to drive home. While gulping vodka on the rocks, she got a text message from JR.

I'm sorry about this morning darlin. I didn't mean to judge. I just don't want to lose you to another man. I love you. Remember that. xoxo

Sue Ellen felt bad. JR had been great to her throughout her ordeal with Nicholas, and she did love him. She just couldn't get Walt out of her mind. Maybe it was due to the memory of Nicholas, but maybe it wasn't. She ordered another drink and got back to JR.

I understand but I need to resolve my feelings for Walt myself. I'm sorry, my darlin. I won't be home for dinner.

JR decided to stay out of it. He hoped he wouldn't hate himself for not trying to find where she was. No doubt she is at some bar drinking. Damn. I can't keep worrying. It's her life.

Southfork

Once home, JR noticed Sue Ellen's car but a ranch hand was getting out of the driver's seat. He tipped his hat to JR and said, "Excuse me, Mr. Ewing. Can you give Ms. Sue Ellen her extra set of keys back?"

JR nodded yes and brought them into the house. He was glad she wouldn't be driving. She'll probably just take a cab home.

When the bar no longer wanted to serve her, Sue Ellen got up and left. She stumbled walking down the street and headed toward the park. She went toward the same bench that she and Walt sat on. She noticed two underage teens that were smoking marijuana.

"Excussssse me? My husband and I are about to sit here. Get up!" Sue Ellen demanded.

They looked at each other and one of the men whispered, "Wow, she’s really pretty but smashed." The other guy told him to be quiet then said, "Okay, we’ll get up but it’s going to cost you. Give us some money and we’ll leave.”

Without hesitation, Sue Ellen reached in her bag, and gave them all the cash she had in her wallet. "Come on, let's get out of here," he said, and they ran as fast as they could.

Sue Ellen flopped down and thought about Nicholas. She took a flask out of her handbag and finished what she had left. Oh Nicholas, why did you leave me?

9:45 p.m.

JR was frantic. He was just about to call Sue Ellen when Pam came knocking on his door.

“JR! Hurry up and come downstairs. The police brought Sue Ellen home. She was passed out drunk on a park bench. When they looked in her purse and noticed who she was, they just took her home.”

“Oh my God, is she hurt?” JR asked, and put on his robe.

“Not that I can tell, but she is really out of it. Come on.” Pamela exclaimed and they both ran down the steps.

To Be Continued:(

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  7. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    Chapter 29

"No honey, that's enough for tonight," Bobby said, trying to keep her away from the liquor.

Clayton held her momentarily. "Bobby is right, Sue Ellen. No more drinking. You need to sleep."

"But I want a drink!" Sue Ellen exclaimed, and looked at them in disgust. Clayton did his best to stop her but she wiggled free of him.

"Goddammit I...I don't need anyone's permission!" Sue Ellen shouted.

When JR and Pam came down the steps, they could hear Sue Ellen screaming. He rushed into the living room, as she attempted to pour a drink. "Sue Ellen! Put that down!" JR said, sternly and picked her up. Instead of fighting, Sue Ellen went limp and began to cry into his neck.

"Shh, it's okay darlin," JR said, with tears in his eyes.

"She'll be fine once you get her in bed," Pam said, sadly. She turned away. It was hard seeing Sue Ellen in such a state. Everyone was upset; especially JR who was at a loss of what to do. He carried her up the steps.

Clayton was furious and raised his voice. "Did JR do something to her? Tell me Bobby!"

"Calm down, Clayton. Sue Ellen has been drinking again for quite some time. It has nothing to do with him. She is having a hard time coping with Nicholas' death. JR has been trying to help. She refused to go to a private clinic. Since they are not married, he can't commit her like he did before."

Miss Ellie walked over to Clayton and said, "Please calm down. Getting angry isn't going to accomplish anything. Poor Sue Ellen, I can only imagine what she must be going through but she needs help."

"I know Mama. We need to talk to JR and come up with something," Bobby said, and everyone agreed.

Once upstairs JR took her into his room. He laid her down gently, took off her shoes and covered her with his blanket.

When Sue Ellen began to speak incoherently, JR sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her face until she fell asleep. As he lay down beside her, he cried. Here was the only woman he ever truly loved; and she desperately needed help.

The next morning, JR woke up before Sue Ellen. He took a shower and got dressed. He decided to let her sleep as long as possible.

When JR went down to breakfast, everyone asked how Sue Ellen was. “She’s still asleep. I'm so relieved that John Ross and Christopher were over their friends house and didn’t see her so drunk last night. She is going to be embarrassed enough if she remembers what happened.”

“Well, we’ve been talking and think that Sue Ellen needs an intervention. We all need to confront her, JR. It’s for her own good,” Miss Ellie said.

“Oh Mama, that sounds great but what if she gets mad and storms out of here? She may never talk to any of us again. I'm afraid. I...I can’t live without her. I love her so much. There I said it.”

“We are not questioning your love for Sue Ellen, though I have my doubts,” Clayton remarked.

“Clayton! Please don’t start an argument,” Miss Ellie asked.

“Sorry JR, but I will question how you handled the situation. When you first realized Sue Ellen started to drink again, you should have told all of us, not just Bobby,” Clayton informed him.

“I see that now but I have a bad feeling about all of us confronting her," JR said.

"Why? Sue Ellen can't go on like this, JR. She needs to get professional help, not just with her drinking but a therapist to help her cope with Nicholas' death. She has to learn to deal with tragedy in a different way. You alone cannot help her through that," Miss Ellie stated.

"You are right, Mama. I understand that she does. It's just that Sue Ellen was furious when I suggested that she get help. She is stubborn, and wants to do it herself but I know she can’t,” JR said.

Sue Ellen came down the stairs and heard the end of the conversation. She walked into the dining room and asked, “What can't I do, my darlin?”

To Be Continued:yikey:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  8. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 30

"What can't I do my darlin?” Sue Ellen repeated when he didn't answer.

The family looked at her with sad faces. Sue Ellen was perplexed. "Why is everyone looking at me like that? What's going on?"

JR stood up. "Darlin, I'm sorry...I…."

"Its okay, JR we'll all tell her," Miss Ellie announced. Everyone stood up and walked over to Sue Ellen.

"Tell me? Tell me what?" Sue Ellen asked, nervously. She feared something happened to John Ross.

Clayton took Sue Ellen by the hand and led her to the sofa. "I don't understand. What the hell is going on?"

"Do you remember anything about yesterday?" Miss Ellie asked.

"Yesterday?" Sue Ellen questioned. She thought back in her mind. The last thing she remembered was drinking at the bar. She had no idea what happened after that, or how she got home. Oh no.

"I...I was eating lunch and...wait a minute. Why are you asking me?" Sue Ellen asked.

JR sat down next to her. He took her hand and said, "Sugar, two police officers found you passed out on a park bench, and took you home. After they left, you were still
    drunk and gave everyone a hard time. When Bobby and Clayton tried to stop you from drinking more, you screamed at them and started to pour a drink. I took it away, and carried you to bed. Why do you think you woke up with your clothes on?"

"Oh my God", she thought. The horror of it overwhelmed her. She had no recollection whatsoever. "No, you're lying just to get me to stop. I only drank a little bit."

'A little bit? Darlin, stop lying to yourself. You are an alcoholic and need help. You can't do it by yourself. The only person you are fooling is you!"

Sue Ellen realized what JR and the rest of the family were trying to do. She stood up and shouted, "JR, you no good bastard! I won't be bullied into checking myself into some clinic. I am fine!"

When she tried to walk away, Clayton grabbed her by the shoulders and said, "Don't get mad at JR. He loves you. We all do. Why do you want to destroy yourself? We understand about losing Nicholas, but you have to get sober. Do it for him." Even though Clayton was only trying to talk some sense into her, Sue Ellen was furious.

“Don’t you dare tell me what I have to do for Nicholas! What did he do for me, except get himself killed. I f**king hate him!" Sue Ellen shouted and ran up the stairs to her bedroom.

“Oh Lord JR, go after her,” Pam told him.

“No. She needs to calm down. I don't want to talk to her while she is agitated," JR said. He was distraught. His male pride went out the window and he began to sob. Miss Ellie tried her best to comfort him.

Sue Ellen locked her bedroom door. She took out two suitcases and packed some clothes. She had to leave Southfork for good. She quickly got changed and left her room. As she was going down the hallway with her luggage, JR was coming up to talk to her. He was clearly upset. "Sue Ellen! Where are you going?"

Sue Ellen put her bags down momentarily. "I'm leaving Southfork. I will not be told what to do. I may never forgive you for what happened today."

“Darlin, please don’t leave. I can’t live without you, Sue Ellen. I love you,” JR said, wholeheartedly.
    Sue Ellen had tears in her eyes; but she was mad and extremely hurt that JR let the family get involved.

"And I love you, but it's not that simple," Sue Ellen said, and hurried down the steps.

"Sue Ellen! Wait!" JR shouted, and ran down after her.

Sue Ellen was in the vestibule getting her car keys from the table. She was glad the rest of the family was not in sight.

"Please tell me where you are going, Sue Ellen," JR asked.

"Why? I'm sure you'll hire someone to find me. Goodbye," Sue Ellen said, and left.

JR just stood there heartbroken but also scared about Sue Ellen's well-being. Oh God, I've failed her.

To Be Continued:(

9. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 31

Sue Ellen decided not to go into Dallas. As she drove toward Fort Worth, sentimentality kicked in. She thought about Dusty and the apartment they shared for a few months. She wondered how her life would have turned out if she had married him. She loved Dusty so much but, like Nicholas, she lost him.

Sue Ellen’s tears were happily interrupted by a phone call. When she noticed it was Walt, she perked up and answered with an exuberant hello.

"Hi beauty!" Walt exclaimed.

"Oh my God, you don’t know how happy I am to hear from you," Sue Ellen said. She was choked up.

Walt heard the emotion in her voice and said, “Sue Ellen, I’m fine. It turned out to be a shorter assignment than we predicted. I have to stay in San Angelo a few days to finish up loose ends, and paperwork. Oh God, how I miss you."

“A few days? No, I don't want to wait another day to see you. I’m going to head to the airport and book a flight to San Angelo,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Oh Sue Ellen, I can't wait to see you. Let me know what flight you are on. I will pick you up,” Walt said.

“Okay. I will text you as soon as I know,” Sue Ellen told him and sped down the road; her excitement level high.

JR had no problem having sex with his favorite call girl, Serena. He was upset with Sue Ellen for leaving and his frustration with her was at an all-time high. He relaxed and let Serena take control. As much as she liked him, he knew she was all about the money.

As Serena rode JR, he closed his eyes and thought about Sue Ellen. Her lust was real and from the heart, and that’s what he missed. He wanted her; not Serena.

“Thanks for fitting me in darlin,” JR said. He handed her money and smiled.

“No problem, JR. I was free so I’d never turn you down. Don’t forget you can always give my friend Suzanne a call, too. You won’t be disappointed. We have the same clients, and they tell me how great she is.”

“Thanks honey but I hope I don’t have to call either of you. No offense. I know you understand about Sue Ellen,” JR said.

“I don’t take offense, JR. I know you love Sue Ellen but you need to be patient with her,” Serena told him. He agreed and walked out the door.

Once in his car, JR took out his phone to send a text message to Sue Ellen. In spite of just being with Serena, he missed her.

When Sue Ellen's plane was almost ready to land, she was alerted to JR’s message.

Darlin, I'm going out of my mind with worry. I swear I won't have you followed. You can tell me when you're ready to come home. Please let me know you are okay. I love you. xoxo

Sue Ellen had no choice but to respond. I'm fine JR. I need to be alone. Please don't call or text me. I promise I will keep in touch.

Sue Ellen didn't let JR get to her. She was angry but replied so he wouldn't worry, and she didn't want him bothering her for the rest of the day. She had every intention of going to bed with a hunk of a man like Walt. So much so that Sue Ellen didn't drink on the plane; she wanted to be completely sober. After sex was an entirely different story.

SAN ANGELO REGIONAL AIRPORT – 2:00 p.m.

When Sue Ellen saw Walt waving his arms, she ran over and practically jumped into his arms. “Sue Ellen, my beauty!” Walt exclaimed. She kissed him passionately, and didn’t care who saw her.

“Walt! Oh God, you don’t know how happy I am to see you,” Sue Ellen said.

“Well, I sure do after that kiss. Wow!” Walt responded.

Sue Ellen grinned and said, “I…I don’t have anywhere to…um…sleep. Can you help me out, my darlin?”

Walt smiled and said, “I sure can. Let’s go.”

While Walt drove Sue Ellen to his hotel, he told her about what happened on his assignment, even though he wasn’t supposed to discuss anything. He trusted Sue Ellen and he wanted her to feel the same way. Once inside his room, they kissed tenderly and sat on the couch.

“I can’t tell you how many times I looked at our photos. I kept looking at your beautiful face when I had a free moment,” Walt told her.

Sue Ellen put her hand on his knee, slowly went up his leg and caressed his crotch. “Do you realize how much I want you?”

Walt stiffened from not only her touch, but the desire in her eyes. He caressed her face and whispered, “Show me, beauty.”

TO BE CONTINUED;)

10. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 32

"Oh God, you're so friggin' hot," Walt said, breathlessly as his heart pounded.

Sue Ellen laid her head on his chest, and said, "So are you, my darlin," She was in total euphoria.

"I'm starved. Do you want to go out to eat?" Walt asked.

Sue Ellen was reasonably hungry but what she really wanted was a drink. "Yes. I'm famished."

"Great. I can go for a cheeseburger and a beer. There's a great place not far from here that brews their own. You like beer, right?" Walt inquired.

"Sure, that sounds great," Sue Ellen said, and smiled. She wasn't going to be picky. She figured they had to serve more than that.

Sue Ellen dressed casual in her skinny jeans, tucked in shirt, and Ugg boots. She was ready for a relaxing evening; something she really needed.

They were seated at their table and Walt immediately ordered two beers. As they looked at the menu, Sue Ellen's cell phone went off. It was John Ross.

You left and didn't even tell me. What's up with that, Mama? Daddy said you are upset with him but he wouldn't tell me why. When are you coming home?

In her anger over JR and the rest of the family, Sue Ellen didn’t even think to let John Ross know she wasn't going to be home for a few days. She felt awful.

I'm so sorry. I was going to text you after I ate dinner. It's best I don't tell you where I am because I don't want your Dad putting you on the spot to tell him. We had an argument and I had to get away but don't worry I'm fine. I will be home in about two days. I love you!

Sue Ellen hoped John Ross would understand.

SOUTHFORK

"So your Mama didn't tell you where she was?" JR asked.

"No she said that it was best she didn't. I think she knew I'd tell you," John Ross said.

JR chuckled. "I'm sure she did. At least she'll be home in a few days."

"Daddy, what did you and Mommy fight about?" John Ross inquired.

"Well, son it's hard to explain. Your Mama is having a hard time dealing with Nicholas's death. She can't let go so she is doing things that she shouldn't," JR tried to explain.

John Ross was concerned. "Oh no, did Mama start drinking again?" JR was surprised. He had no idea that John Ross knew anything about Sue Ellen being an alcoholic.

"Don't worry, John Ross. She'll be okay. Tell me
    how your sleepover went, and then we'll get ready for dinner," JR told him.

"Okay Daddy but promise me you'll help Mama get better," John Ross asked. JR hugged his son and said, "I promise."

"Wow, I've eaten in the most expensive restaurants in Texas, and none of them had a hamburger as tasty as this. It's really good and so is the beer," Sue Ellen admitted.

"I'm glad you like it. Would you like another beer?" Walt asked.

"Well...um...a double vodka on the rocks would be better," Sue Ellen said, bluntly.

"Oh sure Sue Ellen," Walt said. He called over the waiter.

10 minutes later

Walt paid the bill and said, "Let's go about two blocks up, and get some ice cream?"

Sue Ellen wanted another drink but she hated to disappoint him. She replied, "Okay.”

While they were enjoying their ice cream, Sue Ellen was a bit oblivious to what Walt was saying. The only thing she could think of was how she would get more to drink. She wished she could get her own room without hurting Walt’s feelings.

“Sue Ellen? Sue Ellen, are you okay?” Walt asked. She looked preoccupied.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was thinking about my son. I forgot to tell him I was going away for a few days. He texted me earlier and I feel guilty that I was so thoughtless,” Sue Ellen said, somewhat truthful.

“Don't be hard on yourself. It slipped your mind is all. I'm sure he will understand, Sue Ellen. Well, we should get back to the hotel. I have to get up early tomorrow,” Walt told her.

“I don’t usually go to bed this early. I...um...would hate to disturb you with my being up all night,” Sue Ellen said, with a smile.

“Hm, I don’t want you to have to get up at 4 o'clock when my alarm goes off either. Do you want me to get you the adjoining room?” Walt asked.

Without enthusiasm she agreed but insisted she would pay for it herself. She was unable to get the adjoining room, and opted for a suite on the same floor. Privately, she was ecstatic.

Before she retired to her room, they passionately made love. Even after the most intense orgasm and feeling of satisfaction, Sue Ellen still wanted a drink. Walt said he’d let her know when he was done at work, and they’d have a fancy dinner.

"Sounds good. You were incredible. I want more tomorrow. Can you manage that handsome?" Sue Ellen asked, as she kissed his lips.

"God yes. Goodnight beauty. I love you." Sue Ellen was taken aback, but she could only smile and say goodnight. She cared about him deeply but being in love was a different story.

The only man she was in love with was JR. She felt guilty and started to get teary-eyed. Once she was in the privacy of her suite, Sue Ellen picked up the phone and called him.

To Be Continued:)

11. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +753
    Sue Ellen is a confused woman :(

12. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 33

Almost immediately, Sue Elken hung up the phone. She didn't want to look eager. Also, she wondered if JR had sought comfort elsewhere. It would bother her immensely, but she wouldn’t hold it against him—she was just as guilty. Part of her wanted to go back to him, and the other didn't.

11:30 a.m.

Sue Ellen woke up from the ringing of her cell phone. It was Walt. She groggily answered with a hello. Her head pounded.

"Hey beauty, I've been trying to call you off and on. Are you okay?" Walt asked.

"I'm fine. I didn't hear the phone. I was sleeping," Sue Ellen said.

Walt looked at the clock. "Really? I assumed you were up by now."

Sue Ellen looked around the bed. An empty bottle of vodka was next to her. "Well...um...I couldn't fall asleep last night. It was well after 3 o'clock when I finally dozed off."

Walt felt bad. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you."

Sue Ellen got up, threw out the bottle and said, "It's okay. I miss you, too, my darlin."

"I can't think straight knowing you are alone in bed. I'm leaving and that's it," Walt told her.

Sue Ellen smiled. "Good. You should be making love to me instead of being in work, my darlin,” Sue Ellen told him, seductively.

"Damn right. See you in about 15 minutes," Walt said, and hung up the phone.

As Sue Ellen waited for Walt, she wrestled with her emotions. She already wanted a drink but she had to get herself under control and stop. Her need for alcohol was getting the best of her. It was the worst it had ever been but she still didn't want to go to a clinic.

Sue Ellen sent JR a text message.

I'm coming home tomorrow but I have no idea if I'm staying. I'm hurt and despite the last few days, I still love you. I don't know what our future holds.

JR perked up when he read Sue Ellen’s message. She loves me.

All I can say is that I miss you. If you come home, I can't promise that I will turn a blind eye. It kills me to see you destroy yourself. Drinking is not solving anything. The only thing I can offer is my love, and support of helping you get better. You are my life.

Sue Ellen took a deep breath. She was thoroughly enjoying her time with Walt but answered JR back with a few simple words. And you are mine.

1:00 p.m.

Sue Ellen wondered what happened to Walt. She figured he wasn’t able to leave. She called him on the phone but he didn’t answer. She left him a text message.

Hi darlin, I’m waiting anxiously under the covers. I want you.

3:00 p.m.

Please let me know you are okay. I’m worried.

4:30 p.m.

Sue Ellen walked out of the hotel. Since Walt had told her where he worked, she headed toward the office complex. It was about four blocks away. When she got closer, Sue Ellen’s heart sank when she saw ambulances and a swarm of police around the building.

To Be Continued:fp:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  13. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 34

"Oh my God, what's happening?" Sue Ellen shouted to a passerby, but to no avail. Sue Ellen reached into her bag for her cellphone. She called Clayton, not JR in this situation.

"Sue Ellen, it's good to hear from you. Are you okay?" Clayton asked.

"No, no I'm not. I'm in San Angelo and I need your help," Sue Ellen told him.
    Clayton was alarmed. "San Angelo? Why are you there? What's wrong?"

"Do you know of anyone in law enforcement that can help me find out about a particular FBI agent. I'm standing on the corner of 20th and Market Street, and I don't know what to do," Sue Ellen said, frantically.

"Yes, of course, but calm down. I don't understand," Clayton said.

"My friend is an FBI agent and I'm worried about him. His name is Walter Prescott. I've been trying to get through to him on his phone. The building he works at is swarming with what looks like a SWAT team and...oh my God...I don't believe this."

"Sue Ellen, honey, stay where you're at. I will call a few people and get back to you," Clayton told her, and hung up the phone. She was slowly losing her mind and hoped Clayton could help her.

Sue Ellen sat there nervously waiting for Clayton to call. She got a text message from him instead.

You will be getting a call from my good friend Police Chief Ronald Williams in a few minutes. Don’t worry.

When the phone rang, Sue Ellen immediately picked up and said hello. Her heart beat rapidly. "Is this Mrs. Pearce?,” he asked. Sue Ellen answered with a feeble yes.

“Hello ma’am. This is Chief Williams. Clayton asked me to call you about Agent Prescott," he said.

"Yes! Please tell me what's going on," Sue Ellen pleaded.

"There was a hostage situation but it is now under control. The suspect is in custody, but Agent Prescott got caught in the crossfire when he was about to leave the building. He's at San Angelo Memorial Hospital in critical condition. One of my men is on his way to pick you up and give you a police escort."

"Oh my God!" Sue Ellen exclaimed. She was beside herself with worry.

Sue Ellen called Clayton. She told him what happened and where she was headed. He offered to fly to San Angelo but she refused, explaining there was nothing else he could do.

Clayton told JR what happened. He was extremely upset. In his gut, he knew that Prescott was now Sue Ellen's lover. He hoped he survived, knowing she’d really spiral out of control if Prescott died. JR immediately told Clayton he was taking the Southfork helicopter to San Angelo.

“Someone has to be with her, Clayton. I don’t care if Sue Ellen told you not to go but I am,” JR told him.

“I agree. She shouldn’t be alone, JR,” Clayton said and wished him luck.

SAN ANGELO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

Sue Ellen paced back and forth. She wanted a drink in the worst way but didn’t want to leave. The hospital was flooded with FBI agents concerned about Walt’s condition. His partner, Agent Daniel Taylor recognized Sue Ellen and immediately went over to her. He explained that Walt didn’t stop talking about her, or showing off her photos to him.

“I don’t know how long you’ve known Walt. That was one thing he didn’t tell me, but he said he was in love for the first time in his life. I...I thought you should know that ma’am,” Daniel said.

Sue Ellen was touched. She was getting emotional and tears slowly fell down her cheek. “Thank you for telling me, Mr. Taylor. Walt and I haven’t known each other that long but I do care about him very much.”

“Walt is a hell of a guy. He is dedicated to his job and protecting the public. Thankfully, the woman the shooter took hostage is safe, thanks to Walt. I don’t know what I’m going to do if he doesn't make it. We’ve been partners for two years,” Daniel told her.

"Don't worry. Walt is going to be fine," Sue Ellen said, hoping her words would be true. Daniel stayed a few more minutes and left but not before bringing Sue Ellen a cup of coffee. As she sipped it, she thought about the last few glorious days with Walt.

If I would have agreed with JR to get help with my drinking, this never would have happened. Oh God, it's all my fault.

Sue Ellen quietly sobbed; her face in her hands.

TO BE CONTINUED:(

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  14. EASSS1928

EASSS1928 Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Gahhh please update soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    CHAPTER 35

Sue Ellen was told by the Emergency Room staff that Walt was out of surgery. Unfortunately, the multiple gunshot wounds Walt suffered to the stomach caused him to lose a lot of blood. He slipped into a coma, and was in the intensive care unit of the hospital.

Sue Ellen asked if she'd be allowed to stay with Walt even though she was not a relative. They said it would be fine but she could not stay after 8 o’clock. Walt told her that his parents were dead, and he had no siblings. She swore she wouldn't abandon him.

45 minutes later

JR arrived in San Angelo and had a police escort waiting to take him straight to the hospital; courtesy of Clayton's friendship with the police chief. He hoped that Sue Ellen would be glad to see him. He didn't know what to expect when he arrived. When he stepped off the elevator he was met by Chief Williams.

"Hello Mr. Ewing. Right this way, Sir. I trust my officers took care of you," he said, as they went down the hallway.

"Yes, thank you very much. How is Agent Prescott?" JR asked. Chief William's told JR exactly what the Doctor told Sue Ellen. He was disheartened but for Sue Ellen’s sake he was relieved that Prescott was alive.

Sue Ellen was emotionally drained. She sobbed at the sight of Walt being hooked up to monitors, and breathing tubes. She was left alone to stay with him. She kissed his forehead gently, pulled the chair close, and then held his hand.

Sue Ellen spoke in a normal tone hoping he'd hear her. "I...I'm so sorry. If I would have gotten help for my drinking…you…” She paused momentarily. “Listen to me, you’re going to be fine. I'm here for you, my darlin."

Sue Ellen put her head down gently up against Walt’s right leg and cried; her guilt overwhelming. She heard footsteps coming into the room and looked up when she heard a familiar voice say, "Hi Darlin."

“JR,” Sue Ellen said, in a whisper. She was surprised to see him. “What are you doing here? I...I told Clayton I wanted to be alone.”

“I know but we both agreed you shouldn’t be. When Clayton told me what happened, I had to act fast so here I am. Don’t be mad at me for worrying about you,” JR said.

Sue Ellen stood up from the chair. She walked toward JR and was face to face with him. She had tears in her eyes. “The only person I’m mad at is me. Walt is hanging on to dear life because I flew here to see him. After you and I argued, Walt called and told me his assignment was over. Instead of waiting for him to come back to Dallas, I booked a flight to San Angelo.”

JR tried to understand why she felt that way. “Darlin, you can’t blame yourself because you came to San Angelo. How is Walt getting shot your fault?”

Sue Ellen cleared her throat. She was straight with JR. “If I had agreed to face my drinking problem, he wouldn’t be in a coma. He wanted to leave work early because I was alone at the hotel,” Sue Ellen told him.

JR paused for a moment then said, “He didn’t want to wait to have sex is more like it, sugar.”

Sue Ellen turned and sat back down. She squeezed Walt’s hand, looked up at JR and replied, “Yes. I told Walt he should be in bed with me instead of being at the office. Now do you understand why I’m to blame?”

JR could see the agony on Sue Ellen's face. He was in pain himself knowing she made love to another man. He was no saint, so he had to get over it. He hoped she’d eventually come back to him. “Oh Sue Ellen, you can't beat yourself up over this,” JR said.

“But I will especially if Walt dies,” Sue Ellen said, and began to sob again.

“Shh, don’t darlin,” JR said. He stood her up and took Sue Ellen in his arms. She clung to him. He hugged her for a few minutes then inquired, “Can I ask you a serious question, Sue Ellen?”

When Sue Ellen nodded her head he asked, “Do you love him? I really need to know because if you do, I…”

Sue Ellen touched his lips with her finger. “JR, I care deeply for Walt but the only man I’m in love with is you. I know that may sound disingenuous but it’s the truth.”

JR heaved a sigh of relief. He was worried that Sue Ellen fell in love with Walt. “Oh sugar, I love you, too.”

“Oh God, every fiber of my body is screaming for a drink. All this time you were right about not being able to stop on my own. I need help, JR. I need help because if Walt dies, I know I'll fade into complete oblivion. I won't be able handle it.”

“He's going to be fine, darlin, and I promise I will get you the help you need,” JR said, reassuringly.

Sue Ellen kissed JR’s lips briefly and sat back down. JR pulled up another chair next to her. At this moment, all they could do was wait.

To Be Continued:yoyo:

16. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +317
    FINAL CHAPTER

After leaving the hospital, Sue Ellen and JR spent the night talking in her hotel room. He told her about the best clinics in the Dallas area but ultimately it was her decision which one she'd go to.

Sue Ellen and JR did not make love. She was grateful he was there to keep her sober but they barely slept. He held her when she got the shakes; her body needed a drink. He gently patted her face with a cold rag, and anything else he could do to make her more comfortable until the shaking stopped.

THE NEXT MORNING

Sue Ellen was far from religious but she went in the hospital's chapel. She lit a candle and prayed, hoping for the best.

As she was heading back to Walt’s room, JR was coming down the hallway with good news. Walt was coming out of his coma. Sue Ellen was so relieved she ran into his room. His eyes were open and when he spotted Sue Ellen, he managed a half smile.

“Walt, my darlin,” Sue Ellen whispered and kissed him on the cheek.

In a very low voice Sue Ellen heard Walt say, “Beauty.” Tears rolled down her face and she embraced him. JR was glad Walt came out of his coma, but all he thought about was getting Sue Ellen home.

A few days later, Sue Ellen and JR were on the Southfork helicopter heading back to Dallas. The doctors assured Sue Ellen that Walt would survive, and as far as they could tell would make a complete recovery in time. She told Walt the truth about her alcoholism, and going to a clinic for help. She promised she’d keep in touch and visit him as soon as she was able. He wished her the best of luck.

Sue Ellen told him that she was reconciling with JR. He was upset because he loved her, but very understanding. He had no regrets, and told Sue Ellen his getting shot was not her fault. It made her feel much better about the entire situation.

SHADY ACRES CLINIC

Sue Ellen sought treatment, not only with her drinking, but dealing with Nicholas’s death. She was determined to get better, and after a few months she did. She would always be a recovering alcoholic but she faced her demons, and got the help she needed to stay on track to live a sober free life.

Sue Ellen and JR remarried and she kept her promise to keep in touch with Walt. Sue Ellen now had everything in life she wanted; the fade was over.

THE END:)

I hope everyone enjoyed my story. I'd love to hear your thoughts - thanks!

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,558
    Medals:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS she picked JR!!! All is well in my world again! Great story and beautiful ending :)