1. Just Look at the Flowers Lizzie

Fear is Knots with Zombies: for several reasons...

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead' started by Pamela_E, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Pamela_E

Pamela_E administrator

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +98
    I remember being excited after the premiere of FTWD, it felt like Knots Landing with zombies.

After a bit of a dodgy start really started to resonate in its third season. Much like KL it is turning into a much stronger show than it's mother show. It's much better with the character development and taken from more of a character led direction. I really love it and the zombies are still scary :)

Sad it's over. Obviously will watch TWD but if I had a choice it would be Fear all the way.

It deserves much stronger ratings and recognition, much like the wonders of Knots Landing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,662

Hmm....

I gave up on this around the third or the fourth episode even though I could see the start of something good with the new camp, I just couldn't muster enough enthusiasm to continue.

I've always enjoyed and mostly agreed with your comments on any TV show, so with this post I am thinking about doing the season over a week maybe.

Be it on your head if it turns out crap for me..:cool1:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +2,275
    Hated that they killed off Troy. F*ck you, Madison! :mad:
    After his death i bored myself through the cliffhanger and didn't really care what happened to the rest of them.
    Oh, i wished Madison and Strand were killed, as they are the most annoying chars, but no. :re:
    I rooted for Troy, because he was the outsider and an very interesting and multi-dimensional character, but now i dont't have anyone to root for anymore, only dumb shitheads left.
    So i was glad that TWD is back on now, because there i can root for a whole bunch of people! :spinning:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  4. UltimateTvShows

UltimateTvShows Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Speaking of Knots Landing and Walking Dead..... :)

But I agree with you, Pamela... Right now FTWD is much stronger than the mother series.... The third season was great and fulll of great characterisations...

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +2,275
    Wow, that WD-KL-Intro is really awesome! Although this "happy" music doesn't quite fit with the actual content :lol: