Finding Falcon Crest (for the first time)

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Ome, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    Season 1

S1E01 In His Father's House

The only character I know is Angela Channing and that’s from many years on Soap Chat.

Interesting opening, Uncle Jason dies fighting with his niece Emma

[​IMG]
    “Do you realise what you’ve done?”

I’m assuming Angela is Jason’s sister and from how it’s going the death of her brother hasn’t upset her, in fact I think she’s just arranged for someone to make it look like an accident as they steer Jason over a cliff in his car.

Someone, with a beard and probably a pilot comes home and his wife (who I think is Susan Sullivan) tells him his father’s died.

Oh – is it set in San Francisco? I hope so.

[​IMG]

So we have Chase & Maggie with two children Cole and Vicki.

Chase takes Maggie to a place I’m going to guess they eventually move into. I should take before and after shots.

[​IMG]

Setting the story up with Chase wanting to move back to California and I’m starting to get a little excited over what’s in store for me with this series.

[​IMG]
    “Trust me”

Not a bad start and a bonus that no whiny, moaning teenagers were here. I hope it stays that way.

S1E02 A Time for Saboteurs

With Chase & son building the new home a friend (Paul) arrives and pretty pompous too.

Julia seems impressed with the pompous dude.

Having pompous Paul around does gives me some background on Chase and he wastes no time in coming on to Julia.

[​IMG]
    “Don’t you need something else in your life Julia, like a man?”

[​IMG]
    “Are you applying for the position?”

Angela sees an opportunity to get rid of Chase, if pompous Paul can talk him into going into business with him. I think this is the point where I’ve decided that I really like Angela. Her little sinister smiles amuse me.

Emma seems a bit cuckoo, is that down to her fight with Jason, or is there something not quite right with this one?

[​IMG]
    “Did Turner Bates send those?”

Even though her father sent the flowers to her mother, Emma acts rather odd once again.

[​IMG]
    “Thank you, they’re beautiful”

Gosh, Angela was married to Scotty Demarest, only he goes by the name of Douglas now.

I like what Chase & Maggie have done with their home, kinda bringing the outside in.

They think they left the sprinklers on which would ruin the crop, but Paul tells Angela that he did it in hope of getting Chase to leave, he then threatens Angela into giving him the money he thought she owed him, but instead she has him thrown out. I take it that was a little teaser of how Angela won’t be intimidated by a local thug.

When Angela tells Chase about it he doesn’t believe her and thinks it’s one of her games, but Julia mentioned three times “It can’t be true” Knowing that she’s just met him I would say she’s defending Paul because the woman is smitten with him.

Now she’s just realised that she told Paul how to ruin the crop.

[​IMG]
    “And I thought he was something special”

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S1E03 The Tangled Vines

Things don’t get any better for Chase as Cole turns the tractor over, kicks it and then sulks back off to the house.

That Emma girl really is cuckoo

[​IMG]
    “I was just thinking how Uncle Jason died twice”

I like Angela’s scheming to get Chase out, I don’t like Julia as much trying to be all nice.

Chase & Maggie go to the bank for the load and Angela is on the board of directors, interesting.

[​IMG]
    “That should help”

Bleeding hell, Lance wants another drink in this bar only they’re closing, so he plays the “Angela Channing’s grandson card that doesn’t go down so well, that doesn’t stop him from reversing his car into the bar’s entrance.

Did Lance do the damage so he could pay for it and make Cole look like the guilty party, hence getting barred from the place…? Crafty!

And now Lance thinks Cole owes him one – brilliant :D

Chase & Maggie tell the kids about the financial situation, looks like they will sell the New York property, I’m pleased with this because I really like this family and their newly decorated home.

[​IMG]
    “I can’t wait to see Angie’s face when she hears about this”

Not forgetting Lance's reaction too!

[​IMG]

S1E04 The Harvest

Forget the Carrington mansion and Southfork, I want to live in a home like the Gioberti’s place.

[​IMG]

Lance blowing up the pump house (I think it was a pump house) just to win his grandmother over didn’t go as well as he expected.

[​IMG]
    “How dare you make a decision without consulting me?”

I love that fact that she’s not fazed by what he’s done and is only annoyed because he didn’t speak with her first.

Vickie has a boyfriend…

[​IMG]
    “Hey Victoria, you aren’t doing the family reputation any good by having an afternoon session with a picker”

Lance is lashing out in a bar, does he think he’s Miles Colby?

Lance goes into hiding only he stumbles on Emma in his hideout, she thinks he’s Turner Bates and Lance tries to get the truth out of Emma over how Jason really died.

I keep hearing So Long, Farewell” from THE SOUND OF MUSIC every time Emma comes into a scene – Cuckoo….

Angela is giving Cole some background info on the family and she tells him that she’s disappointed in Lance and gave the impression she might leave more to Cole over Lance.

Of course, Lance heard all this.

[​IMG]

Cole receives (or should I say is bought over) a car from Angela, though daddy isn’t happy about it.

[​IMG]
    “Who’s going to return this thing, you or me?”

Cole is sleeping over at Angela’s and Lance has some advice for him.

[​IMG]
    “Lots of people get caught in Angie Channing’s web”

“Be careful cousin”

I’m looking forward to seeing more of Angie Channing’s web.

Well, the car and attention from Angela was short lived as Cole hears the conversation she had with Lance and quickly gives her the keys back before leaving.

3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S1E05 Tony Comes Home

So Tony comes home and it’s that man John Saxon who seems to appear in most shows I’m watching from around this era. Doesn’t look like he’s wanted here, which tells me he could be an interesting one to watch, assuming he gets more than one episode.

Chase isn’t happy about Maggie working with Angela’s ex-husband.

[​IMG]
    “If I don’t compete with the very best, how am I going to know if I’m good or not?”

And Tony has managed to win Julia round, though he’s getting nowhere with Lance – for now.

[​IMG]

Angela is keen to get Lance out with his father & mother and then it makes sense

[​IMG]
    “Tony wants something from on and you have three days to find out what it is”

An interesting turn of events when a woman called Barbara claims to know Tony

[​IMG]
    “How can you stand there and pretend you don’t know me”

Now is he playing the best game right now, or is this something Angela has set up either way it’s very convenient and I love it.

I really enjoyed this episode, it opened up more about Julia, who up until now I thought was a miserable stuck up character.

[​IMG]
    “Someday, somehow, I will find the strength to leave here”

S1E06 Kindred Spirits

Julia is concerned about Emma and Maggie chats with Chase about it, though Angela doesn’t think there’s anything wrong, or is she just brushing it all under the carpet?

[​IMG]
    “Mother, when are you going to realise there’s something wrong with Emma?”

[​IMG]
    “I didn’t know that you’d taken a course in psychology, Julia”

Lance & Cole are going camping…. And Chase is joining them.

Emma runs away in the middle of the night, probably freaking out because Vickie mentioned the clinic.

Like many camping trips on these shows, there’s always one that gets into a spot of bother. Cole takes quite a tumble when one of the horse decides it’s just too much in the heat, that or it saw a snake…

Lance is going for help, but not before dealing with he came he for in the first place.

Now Lance is on foot with his horse out of condition, there’s a cabin with a lonely woman, oh, she has a husband.

She’s quite the touchy feely person isn’t she?

[​IMG]

Lance’s troubles are far from over, he’s now detained in a cell waiting for the sheriff to arrive, meanwhile Cole is getting very cold out there in the middle of nowhere.

Emma is returned and Angela feels better knowing that she didn’t talk about the night Jason died.

4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S1E07 The Extortionist

Julia is chatting with Emma, trying to find out what happened the night Jason died, whereas I just want to know who and where is Turner Bates?

Oh….

The guy Chase was asking about is Turner Bates, he worked for Jason.

It’s all coming back to me now, he was the one fooling around with Emma in the pilot. Jeez, Ome, pay attention!

Doesn’t Angela know who Turner Bates is?

[​IMG]
    “You have to be careful of strangers”

Maggie thinks she’s pregnant and it doesn’t look like Chase is happy with that.

[​IMG]
    “Oh Chase, I’m sorry”

It’s looking like none will be happy if Maggie is pregnant, Vickie doesn’t want to spend the next five years babysitting.

I guess we can count on Cloe the decent young son who will stand by his mother.

Turner proves to be as dumb as Emma when he tries to blackmail Angela, luckily for them Vickie knew where Emma would be.

Too late!

[​IMG]

I haven’t been too invested in Emma’s kidnapping story, but that’s nothing to do with the writing and more to do with me not having much time with Emma for the first 6 episodes. I do think the car chase was great and Emma going over the events of the night Jason died was pretty effective.

S1E08 Lord of the Manor

Angela is leaving Lance in charge of a wine order and within minutes of arriving the guy is trying to tempt him into another (seemingly bigger) deal. My thinking is Lance could be about to fall under a typical scam, but by the end of the episode, he will turn it around and make more than what Angela was hoping for.

A mysterious woman arrives at a party that grabs the attention of an unsuspecting Lance, the look from Jack Sloan gives it away that he’s obviously behind this chance meeting.

Woah! Julia isn’t happy with Lance hooking up with the girl, don’t tell me she turns out to be his sister…

Oh, maybe it’s just the whole dating thing with Julia

[​IMG]
    “What makes you think you can do that sort of thing in this house?”

It seems Lance has other ideas about dealing with Sloan.

Lance has just met up with Parker, you know the one, he tried to marry Valene when she was Verna..

[​IMG]

Could love be in the air for Angela & Douglas?

Cole returns from a trip with a book of letters and a photo of Angel with Jason when they were kids. He goes on to say that his dad told him that Angela & Jason never really got along very well.

Then says this….

[​IMG]
    “But you would never know from this picture”

Really, that photo of two very young children tells Cole that they can’t have fallen out or struggled to get along.

Then Angela gives a shady look to let me know that there is something else going on, something I assume will come out at a later date.

[​IMG]

Chase & co enjoy looking at some old photos and then Jason reads a letter

[​IMG]
    “My children, Jason & Angela are bitter enemies”

This must really confuse Cole, because there’s no way they could be enemies going by that photo of them when they were young, very young….

The plot thickens.

5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S1E09 Dark Journey

I love Angela’s crafty notions. First she see Douglas with another woman, then she’s telling Lance she worries this woman will make Douglas change his will and omitting Lance, Julia & Emma’s inheritance and now she’s telling Emma to spend time with her father.

Vickie isn’t happy with her life and Lance offers her a way out. Is he doing this with lots of love and care for her or is he doing this to cause friction between Vickie and her parents?

Just when I thought Vickie might be moving on, this ‘friend’ of Lance is setting her up with some guy and I don’t think it’s about dating him.

[​IMG]
    “She’s vulnerable Michael, she just left home”

While Chase &Maggie search for Vickie in the Streets of San Francisco, they get an early warning from a local runaway centre.

[​IMG]
    “Your daughter could be in real trouble”

Gosh, the camera guy filming Vickie has no patient whatsoever!

Fantastic, Chase comes to Vickie’s rescue and slips the camera dude a few punches for his time.

S1E10 Victims

Emma is having more nightmares and Angela is leaving for the weekend. She sure gets around.

Emma’s pregnant? I didn’t see that coming. This is going to be interesting, I’m sure Angela will be over the moon.

I’m enjoying the relationship between Vickie & Mario.

The victims in this one are Mario’s family, but the way Lance talks you’d think it was him that was being victimised.

[​IMG]
    “Don’t you see, another grandchild, another heir?”

Lance is trying his best to put Emma off having a baby

[​IMG]
    “Turner raped you Emma”

Chase & Maggie go to Angela about the extortion racket going on, I like the idea of Angela working with them side by side on this.

I hope Mario gets his revenge on those who attacked him.

Emma takes an unusual tumble down the stairs, I’m guessing this is the end to her baby story then?

Poor Emma, I felt for her at the end of this episode.

6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S1E11 For Love or Money

I expected Angela to have a go at Lance for driving at such a fast speed and then she decides it’s her turn to take the wheel, doing exactly what Lance did. Pretty impressive for the lady.

Lance hits and ruins a girl’s bike on the roadside, I guess if someone is going to do this you’d hope they would turn out to be stinking rich…

Chase & Maggie knocking through the bedroom looks very exciting, but I would have moved their furniture out instead of just putting sheets over it. That dust can get in the tiniest of places, they’ll be fidgeting in bed for weeks after this.

[​IMG]

I love the idea of this hidden room, just about anything could turn up.

Looking through various nots and books they come across a news report about Elizabeth Bradbury dying in a car accident where the driver left in a hit and run. Bit of a coincident that we saw Angela speeding in Lance’s car earlier, making out Angela could be responsible for this girl’s death.

Oh, she isn’t dead, she’s living in the valley.

Elizabeth is surprised to hear that Jason wrote about her, makes me think he might have been the driver.

[​IMG]
    “Are you afraid he might be responsible for her condition?”

Looks like I’m not the only one thinking this.

Angela isn’t happy about Lance’s new found love with the girl on a bike. She want him to marry Melissa Agretti, ort she will disinherit him….

[​IMG]
    “I didn’t say you couldn’t love her, I said, you can’t marry her”

Chase confronts Angela with something he found in the ashes that implicate her in the road traffic accident, then she pulls out a stopper with a recording from Jason saying that he doesn’t have a son. Brilliant!

Then he finds out she’s started a file on Maggie.

[​IMG]
    “Well, I’ve always wanted to know her better”

There’s more….

She finishes the tape after Chase leaves and reveals that Jason does love his son and he wants/needs him back.

Fantastic.

S1E12 Family Reunion

Chase’s mother is arriving and Maggie is on full force with the vacuum cleaner.

Well, she certainly doesn’t appear to be the dragon I was expecting.

[​IMG]

Angela getting all angry over Jacqueline’s visit is great, I can’t wait to see them meet up.

Emma meets up with Jacqueline at Jason’s graveside and then goes on to talk about Jason falling.

[​IMG]
    “Jason was killed in his truck, Emma”

And then Angela arrives…..

If looks could kill, they probably will – in games between Jacqueline & Angie….

Jacqueline is trying hard to get Maggie & Chase to move to Paris, I know Vickie is probably packing as I type this.

[​IMG]
    “I need my son, I need all of you Maggie”

Jacqueline arrives and leaves in the same episode, I do hope she returns, that was quite an episode watching her with Angela.

7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S1E13 The Candidate

Some dude just shot another dude. I have no idea who these are but it made for an exciting start.

I think Lance is accusing Angela of being behind it all, which is probable guess.

Angela suggests Peter Burns replaces the dead guy, now is that Peter Burns from Dead or Alive or MELROSE PLACE? Probably a new Peter Burns altogether.

Chase is been chased into replacing the dead guy, this would be a great move and cause some interesting problems for Angela

[​IMG]
    “Fascinating”

[​IMG]
    “I wonder how long it’s been since we’ve had a county supervisor with a beard”

Maggie is interviewing the guy that killed the dude and from what I could make out he was angry at Angela, but then that confused me because I thought the guy he killed was fighting Angela, not backing her.

Deary me, I hate it when principles take over. Angela gives Chase $10,000 for his campaign and he refuses it.

[​IMG]
    “You really don’t know me very well do you Angela?”

Elliott Kay is giving Chase $100,000! Now that is worth taking and puts Angela’s contribution well and truly in the gutter.

I’m enjoying how dirty all this is getting with Angela. The dirt she had on Chase (if it’s credible is another matter) has it the fan.

[​IMG]
    “You are politically dead around here”

Now Angela has something else to worry about when the shooter contacts her

[​IMG]
    “You’re a dead woman Angela Channing, is that clear enough? A dead woman”

Angela survives her life threatening ordeal, thanks to Chase and Chase wins the campaign, but is that thanks to Angela?

S1E14 House of Cards

Emma is on another walkabout. She has to be bloody difficult to live with, she’s worn me out just watching her.

Chase is chasing more info Jason’s death after Emma told him that Jason looked peaceful when he died.

Has Melissa got a new face?

I’m really curious where all this is going with Jason’s death, more now because Chase isn’t letting it go.

[​IMG]
    “You can’t keep her up there forever Angela”

Angela is arguing with Julia over Lance leaving

[​IMG]
    “He’ll be back, because he’s your son and he bears your weaknesses”

Yes!

Angela tells Julie why she doesn’t want Emma to see a doctor, or anyone

[​IMG]
    “Emma murdered Uncle Jason”

Angela’s work at coming between Melissa & Cole seems to be paying off

[​IMG]
    “Don’t let me find you with my daughter again”

Chase & Maggie go to Douglas, but he tells them he can’t do anything….

Cole is spying on Melissa in the dark in the bushes and I think she’s aware he’s there.

Oh, she’s aware alright, she’s even taking him into the house, boy, she’s a gutsy lady.

Douglas collapses after confronting Angela over Emma and Chase decides it’s a heart attack after checking for a pulse.

[​IMG]
    “What’s done, is done”

8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S1E15 Heir Apparent

There’s a party for Chase over his first six months as county supervisor, while Emma enjoys the party from outside the window.

[​IMG]

Some dude at the party is going to drive home drunk.

[​IMG]
    “He’s fine Cole, I’ve seen him hold a lot more than this”

Cole’s friend is driving like a lunatic and yet his girlfriend isn’t even flinching..

[​IMG]

Dale’s (yes I know his name now) father is looking for him, he’s trying the Gioberti’s been he probably should be looking in the lake.

Cole is looking for his friend and calls him Bill, so I guess I got that one wrong.

Cole is blaming himself for Bill’s deathly adventure.

Angela’s devious lawyer Phillip is, he’s giving Angela the idea to offer Chase his steak in Falcon Crest as long as he drops the investigation into Jason’s death.

Melissa is pregnant.

Chase won’t be bought, or Philip isn’t as good as he should be.

[​IMG]
    “If anything, he’s more suspicious than ever”

Woah!!! Hold on a minute, Emma has something to say to Lance about Jason

[​IMG]
    “I pushed him and he fell”

I love Angela! Lance comes to try and blackmail her with the knowledge of Jason’s death and she manages to turn the conversation around to him and how he must marry Melissa if he wants any future with Falcon Crest.

[​IMG]
    “Well, don’t look so happy, you’ve got 90 days”

S1E16 The Good the Bad and the Profane

There was a moment when Melissa walked in the room that I thought it was Kristin Sheppard.

Awkward moment for Mario & Vickie when her parents arrived home unexpectedly.

Even more embarrassment for the lovey couple when Mario’s dads walks in

[​IMG]
    “You’re early”

Lance thinks he’s onto a winner when Angela tells him he will be off the hook if he proposes to Melissa and she turns him down, so he goes ahead

[​IMG]
    “I’d love to”

Ironic, we have one couple who actually love each other, but their parents are unhappy about it and then there’s Lance & Melissa in the opposite scenario.

Now that Vickie has turned 18, she’s telling the family she’s moving in with Mario.

[​IMG]
    “I hope you haven’t made a deposit on it, because it’s not going to happen”

Emma is telling Julia that she’s planning on becoming a psychiatrist…

Angela isn’t happy

[​IMG] :giddy:
    “Come, lie down. Tell me all about it” :D

Lance has it figured out how he can break off the wedding to Melissa, however she’s still not fazed by his threats, in fact the whole scene was quite dark and probably really effective back in the day.

I’m glad Vickie didn’t marry Mario, I would have preferred their marriage to happen in front of their loved ones.

What is Melissa playing at? She’s told Lance about the pregnancy and then said he’s going to be the father, even though he isn’t.

9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S1E17 Penultimate Questions

Melissa continues to be a thorn in Lance’s side and it’s interesting watching him deal with her. So far all I’ve seen with Lance is a spoilt brat who always gets his way, though times are changing and it’s equally amusing watching Angela treating Melissa like she’s royalty.

Emma is having a nightmare and Melissa hears her telling the family that she thinks they were send her to prison.

The sheriff comes to Angela over Chase wanting to know why Jason didn’t get an autopsy.

[​IMG]
    “I didn’t know you jumped every time Chase barked”

And Melissa heard all that too.

Oh brilliant! Julia & Lance tell Melissa that Emma’s troubles are because she’s a kleptomaniac.

[​IMG]
    “What does Chase have to do with it?”

Chase goes to see Jason’s car and finds out he’s not the only one interested.

[​IMG]
    “When some guy pulls out 5 bucks for a broken steering wheel, who am I to ask questions?”

Douglas dies in the courtroom, but manages to get one last piece of advice

[​IMG]
    “Emma, tell the truth”

The question is, has his death protected Angela’s secret enough? :think:

S1E18 Ultimate Answers

The inquest is still going ahead and not even Angela in mourning will stop it.

Melissa is great, she’s not letting it go and I think Lance is struggling to deal with her.

[​IMG]
    “Falcon Crest could be ours”

Wouldn’t it be an interesting twist if they got they did an autopsy and found out Jason was still alive before plunging off the cliff? That would turn Angela in a murderer as she was the one that ordered Jason’s death….

I’ve just realised, the D.A. is Peter Parker…

[​IMG]

They now had Emma coming to the stand, but based on the way she acted up with Lance & Melissa, I don’t feel worried she will do any damage.

The devious lawyer is trying to buy Chase over giving up the inquest and this really just makes Angela even guiltier of hiding something.

Another little twist hits Angela when devious Philip gives her a letter

[​IMG]
    “Who’s Richard Channing?”

It appears Douglas has a son and he’s inherited primary beneficiary of the San Francisco Globe

Emma has found her way to Cole and he’s taking her to the inquest, I know this is going to work in Angela’s favour.

[​IMG]
    “I want to tell you about my uncle Jason and what happened the night he died”

Oh – she’s telling it as it happened, I wasn’t expecting that.

Overall a really enjoyable first season, not too much action drama, apart from Emma’s kidnapping, which didn’t do much in terms of excite me, but that was only because I wasn’t that invested in the character.

I kept seeing Adam Carrington in Lance and that annoyed me, however by the end of the season I did shake that off and see Lance as Lance.

Melissa looks like a great character and I’m eager to find out more about Richard Channing.

10. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    Season 2

S2E01 The Challenge

David Selby is in the credit, I assume that’s Richard. Melissa is here too, that pleases me.

They’ve killed off Gus!!

The family don’t seem too emotional over their loss, maybe it’s the shock or something as simple as the writing, or maybe the emotions have still to come and I’m jumping to conclusions.

Lance is showing something.

[​IMG]
    “It all just seems a shame. With Gus gone Chase maybe more vulnerable”

This is great. Chase is moving into an office within the Falcon Crest winery and the doors are locked. :D

Angela is on the warpath to finding the woman Douglas slept with. She will pay for all this pain she has given Angel. Lol

Mario has lost his father and now his mother has moved to San Diego, nice. I hope this doesn’t mean we will lose Mario, I like him.

Richard doesn’t know who is mother is…

Cole has come for Melissa who is visiting her dad. I think the doorbell must be out of use because he’s just stood outside calling her name

[​IMG]
    “Melissa”

He takes a punch from the father

[​IMG]
    “Poor old man, you just can’t face the truth can you?”

Devious Philip sure hangs around Angela a lot these days.

Chase finally gets his contract signed by Angela, though she states she hasn’t started her fight back with him.

S2E02 The Arrival

Richard is coming and Julia has an idea to show family solidarity, she wants to organise a baby shower for Lance & Melissa, only hold it at the Gioberti’s home.

Emma is buying a car, one that will go on long journeys and when the salesman asks if she wants to drive the car before buying she replies with

[​IMG]
    “Oh, I know how to drive, don’t worry” :lmao:

Richard arrives at the globe and gives a welcoming speech, then he goes and fires Herb. Brilliant!

Finally, Richard is ready to meet Angela.

[​IMG]
    “He’s out of his league, he hasn’t dealt with me”

The meeting is going great with Angela just smiling, giving nothing away, well maybe she is giving him the cold stare look that she does so well.

And Richard isn’t giving any warm welcome either.

[​IMG]
    “I’m sure if you had treated my father like a husband, if you had shown him any feelings at all, he never would have strayed”

Then it just gets even sweeter

[​IMG]
    “She, and nothing else around here will never be the same again”

11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E03 Troubled Waters

I’m loving Richard more with each scene he’s in and his sidekick Diana, who has a cold stare like that of Grace from the DALLAS that wasn’t DALLAS. He’s trying to get Carlo to sell his vineyard and Carlo is getting frustrated with his persistence.

[​IMG]
    “I save my threats for worthy opponents, not old men past their prime”

Angela wants Emma to see a psychiatrist and if she’s deemed unstable it would mean Angela would have to take over Emma’s affairs. She would be forced to take over her interest in the Globe.

[​IMG]
    “Of course, I wouldn’t have a choice”

Carlo is such a hothead! I’m expecting a heart attack very soon for him.

Mario is leaving, that’s a shame I like him and Vickie together.

Mario is phoning Cole

[​IMG]
    “I’ve been hard on you Cole, let me make my apologies”

Oh, he’s doing this at Melissa’s request.

This is really strange, it’s like someone has a gun in Mario’s face.

Oh wow, there is someone holding a gun at him

[​IMG]
    “You’ll never get away with this”

Someone is about to frame Cole.

Gosh, I think he’s dead!

Oh come on, Cole has just picked up the statue, really now this is annoying me.

Now he’s wiped the blood on his shirt!

[​IMG]

This sounds like Richard Channing’s work.

S2E04 Murder One

Cole is saying he thought Carlo had fallen, now with that in mind I can just about accept him picking up the statue.

Angela is really thinking of Melissa at her time of need.

[​IMG]
    “Poor Melissa, all that land and no money”

Ha! There’s a persistent reporter bugging Lance about the Agretti murder and Chao Li stops him walking any further by pulling a karate kind of pose lol

Cole meets a woman called Katherine on the road, they start with an argument and end up shaking hands…

Melissa finds Cole, she wants to know exactly what happened, however rather than give her that Cole keeps harping on about how he told the truth the sheriff. Well listen to me Cole – Did Melissa ask you what you said to the sheriff? No she asked you want happened, so bloody answer the question.

[​IMG]
    “He was dead when I got there”

Well, she kisses him, so I’m guessing she believes him

[​IMG]
    “Call it a vote of confidence”

Emma is leaving Falcon Crest and she’s given Chase a proxy for her share in the Globe. Now that’s a great move.

Cole is arrested, as expected.

12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E05 The Exposé

Cole’s lawyer wants him to write down everything that happened the day Carlo was murdered. I wonder if the dude in the truck who Cole gave a lift to, has anything to do with this. He wanted Cole to go through Carlo’s land, so that could have been part of a longer plan.

Cole is going to work for Katherine – could she be behind it…?

As one door closes (Mario) another opens (Count Dracula) as Vickie meets another runner out in the fields.

[​IMG]
    “I’m Nick”

Now Lance is meeting up with someone called Lori. They have history, though I can’t place her face if she was in the first season.

Lance shows Angela the news report of Chase condemning Falcon Crest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    “The truth is just a point of view”

I love it :D

Vickie’s new man Nick has a wife, Shelia…

If kissing is the next level, then Cole has reached the next level with Katherine.

Devious lawyer Philip tells Angela, that someone else is also looking for Emma, possibly someone who works for Richard.

S2E06 Home Away from Home

Cole is moving out, he thinks living in that gorgeous house is like a fish bowl, still I guess a much smaller home won’t feel like he’s no room to swing a cat.

Now it’s looking like Lori wants Lance to leave his home.

[​IMG]
    “As long as you’re at Falcon Crest, you’re going to be under Angie Channing’s thumb”

Cole moving out gives Richard something to work on as he continues to tarnish the Gioberti name.

It’s great to see Jacqueline back.

Chase get an emergency call

[​IMG]
    “I’m in Batten Grove, Louisiana”

Julia ain’t happy with Lance dating another woman

[​IMG]
    “She’s the mother of your child”

Why doesn’t he tell her the baby isn’t his?

Richard is trying to buy Julie out of her shares of the Globe.

Jacqueline looks more than just surprised when she meets Richard, like she’s seen a ghost. Don’t tell me she’s his mother…

Now she’s leaving …. Me thinks she could be the mother.

13. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E07 The Namesake

Melissa is snooping and finds a letter from Philip to Angela, I say a letter, but it’s seemingly more like a love letter.

Now she’s found a will and Angela spots her.

Melissa drops the news that Lance is seeing Lori.

Chase threatens Richard over his persecution on Cole

[​IMG]
    “Win or lose, I will keep you tied up in court for the next 50 years”

I’m not sure how Melissa is going to get away with claiming Lance as the father of her baby, unless there’s a silly little twist where it comes out he actually slept with her.

She’s off out in the storm, maybe she has an accident and loses the baby… That could work.

Oh, she’s gone to see Cole.

[​IMG]
    “I never made love to anybody but you Cole, the baby is yours”

I like it.

The baby arrives and Lance is being pretty caring with Melissa, for now.

There’s been trouble at Nick’s store, funny how this has happened after his little chat with Richard

Richard calls on Nick after his truck was blown up during the night

[​IMG]
    “I can’t imagine who would want to do this”

Gosh, he really is that ignorant if he thinks Nick wouldn’t suspect him, or is it more that he’s an arrogant cocky git?

It worked! Richard got Nick’s vote, which surprises Chase…

Cole is breaking up with Katherine, I’m happy that he’s doing the right thing, rather than live a lie with Katherine, it shows he’s a decent dude through and through.

Sad for Katherine, but great news for his mum & dad.

News comes in that the baby isn’t doing well.

[​IMG]
    “If anything happens to that baby, I hold you responsible!”

S2E08 Choices

Richard is interviewing Tony Cumson and once again we get a different actor playing him.

Lance fills his (new) daddy in

[​IMG]
    “We’re all still at Falcon Crest and grandma rules the roost”

Chase wants to do another autopsy on Carlo, I was hoping Melissa would give him the go-ahead, but it seems she’s more interested in her baby who only has a 20% chance of survival.

The Gioberti’s are chatting about the baby and all I keep thinking, hoping for is Cole to make his grand announcement.

Maggie is pretty distraught having learned Cole has disappeared.

Good stuff. Melissa agrees for the second autopsy.

Cole isn’t the only one planning on leaving.

[​IMG]
    “I’m going to leave with him this time mother”

That’s Tony she’s talking about, not Cole.

Doesn’t take long for Angela to expose Tony and put a stop to Julia leaving and while Julia looks upset by this news, Angela comforts her with one of her “I told you so” smiles.

Fantastic! Tony didn’t make a deal with Richard, Angela set the whole thing up.

Thanks to Cole and his left hand, they dropped all the charges, I’m really impressed with how quickly they wrapped this up, I was expecting it to drag on through the courts.

After Tony’s meeting with Richard, I’m now wondering if it was Richard behind the setup…

And Richard has a temper.

I’m really enjoying not knowing who is behind some of the stuff on this show, either Angela or Richard.

14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E09 The Vigil

Now that Cole is in the clear, I wonder if they will reveal who was behind Carlo’s death.

Cole tells Vickie that Nick is married

[​IMG]
    “You’re getting involved with an older, married man again”

More truths come out when Cole tells Vickie that he’s the father of Joseph.

Angela wants to back Maggie’s script, interesting….

The editor (or whatever) that Angela is talking with has the question I’ve been thinking about myself “Why are you doing this?”

[​IMG]
    “I just think Maggie should spend as much time as possible in Hollywood, with you”

Oh you are one devious lady Angela.

I’m enjoying Emma more now she’s over the Jason’s death secret story. Her interactions with the elderly lady on the bus are pretty amusing, normally I would think it’s the more elderly person who would ramble on at strangers.

Could Richard be a hero? He’s found a doctor who may be able to help Joseph.

Melissa learns that Joseph is on the mend. I hope this is resolved soon, I’d rather watch Melissa at Falcon Crest over her misery in the hospital.

Ha! Richard gets the message across to Angela that Chase knows Emma’s whereabouts.

S2E10 Confrontations

Devious Phil is dining with a mysterious woman.

Is Chase displaying a little green eyed monster? He calls on Maggie who has just been going through her script with the script dude.

[​IMG]
    “It’s so convenient, room service”

Ah good, Cole tells Chase about the baby, though Chase seems pretty gutted by the news.

I’m getting tired of this script dude

[​IMG]
    “It’s not just our creative juices that we are reacting to”

Lance is telling Melissa that he’s going to divorce her.

[​IMG]
    “I wouldn’t even try to stop you Lance, it will be a waste of time. Angela will do it for me”

Dear Lordy Lou, Maggie is kissing the script dude!

Don’t go through with it Maggie!

[​IMG]

That’s right, take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself, is it really worth it?

She left, good girl, though I think that kiss will come back to haunt you.

Richard wants Devious Philip to be his lawyer, I like Richard more each episode.

Maggie and Chase finding out about Cole’s baby played out as I expected, its Angela Channing’s reaction I’m looking forward to the most.

At a race, Paul’s wife Sheila meets Vickie

[​IMG]
    “You didn’t tell me she was that attractive”

Chase uncovers some money transfers Angela has been making which leaves Angela in a no win situation, she has to pay the money back into Falcon Crest. There’s more to this that involves Jacqueline, but what….? I will have to wait and see.

15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E11 United We Stand...

As far as Angela is concerned, it’s all-out war between her & Richard and she’s confident Chase will back her up. The title is called “United We Stand…” so I wonder if that’s any indication where this will go.

Jacqueline is here and she brings with her enough information that could send Angela to prison. That’s not what Chase wants though.

[​IMG]
    “No, Angela is going to answer to me”

Jacqueline meets with Richard and offers her support in bringing down Angela.

[​IMG]
    “All I want is a promise that no harm will come to my son”

[​IMG]
    “I also don’t make promises I can’t keep”

I’m really digging how entangled all this is becoming. Angela needs Chase in her fight to win back the Globe, but he’s not willing to play, he wants to bring Richard down over the wineries to which Angela isn’t showing much support. He has enough info on her to start blackmailing her, while she’s working on the script dude to seduce Maggie, then we have Jacqueline who is willing to help Richard but he seems to be confident enough to take on both Chase & Angela alone. All four characters battling against each other, it’s a viewer’s dream.

Not getting what she wanted from Richard, Jacqueline goes to Angela asking if they can call a truce. Is she up to something? She’s gotta be.

The Script guy is back and he’s trying it on with Maggie again

[​IMG]
    “I’m only trying to make you feel comfortable”

Well, lay your filthy hands off her then!

O-M-G…. Jacqueline comes between Richard & Chase who are still arguing.

“I’ve had enough of this”
    [​IMG]
    “You’re both my sons”

Angela will be having kittens come the next episode.

S2E12 ....Divided We Fall

Chase wants to keep his secret from his two children.

[​IMG]
    “Darling, they have a right to know”

Jacqueline wants Richard to keep it a secret too and he’s so pissed off with her that he has no intentions of exposing her.

Damn!

Cole fits the description of someone who held up a liquor store, only he didn’t do it. I hope this is just the beginning some harassment.

Just as I think that and Richard starts to harass Emma, well, okay he’s arranged for flowers to be sent to her every day until further notice.

Chase votes in favour of Richard, which sends Angela into a frenzy and threatens he won’t get away with his betrayal.

The script dude sure has his work cut out in trying to seduce Maggie.

If all else fails, come clean and say Angela was behind the backing of her script and now Chase knows.

Oh Lord, she’s now telling Chase that she was tempted into an affair with Script dude.

Oh, it’s Founders Day, I thought they were celebrating Father’s Day!

Lance has just picked up some random woman called Brenda…

Melissa walks in on Lance with Brenda, apparently she’s there with him because Lori couldn’t make it.

[​IMG]

Now is the time for Melissa to shout to the whole gathering that Lance isn’t Joseph’s father.

Nope, she’s already covering for him with Angela.

Fan-bloody-tastic! Richard has just revealed that Jacqueline is his mother.

[​IMG]

16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E13 Pas De Deux

This is great, Chased punched Richard, Angela is seething and I love it!

Melissa is playing with danger flirting with Richard, then again, anything is better than the life she has with Lance.

Angela is now gunning for Jacqueline.

[​IMG]
    “I want to give her as much pain as she’s given me”

I’ve watched this scene 3 times and it still doesn’t compute with me. Julia is holding Joseph while Chase & Cole watch on, she then comments that Joseph has her eyes and Chase says

[​IMG]
    “He’s definitely a Gioberti”

Julia thinks Lance is the father, which is why she thinks he has her eyes, yet she didn’t pick up on what Chase said.

I’m confused…

Chase wants nothing to do with Richard, not even an apology is working in Richard’s favour.

[​IMG]
    “When I first found out we were brothers, I had hoped things could work out, but you destroyed that hope”

Devious Philip has found something on Jacqueline that will send her back to Paris.

Poor Julia, Lance providing evidence that Joseph isn’t his son looks like it could destroy her, okay maybe that was a little over the top, but oh well…

Lance shows Angela the proof and she rips it up, pretty much what I expected. Then she talks to the devious one.

[​IMG]
    “I want you to review my will, that should must never inherit Falcon Crest”

Vickie goes in for the kiss with Nick, well she did see his wife Sheila kissing another guy.

Angela has Jacqueline right where she wants her.

[​IMG]
    “I want you to leave this valley and never return, or I’ll tell Richard that you sold him”

S2E14 Above Suspicion

Angela gives it straight to Lance over his responsibilities as a father.

[​IMG]
    “If I hear of you seeing that little tramp in San Francisco,
    get ready to pack your bags, am I understood?”

And now she’s just invited herself on Philip’s sailing trip. I think she has the hots for him.

Julia talking to Lance about his love for Lori really brought it home how unhappy Julia is living at Falcon Crest.

[​IMG]
    “I could never get up enough courage to leave here”

It really made me feel for her.

Philip gives Angela the brush off over the sailing trip and it doesn’t take long for her to figure out something ain’t right.

Lance & Philip meet coming and going from a restaurant, their other halves recognising each one, while they both deny it’s who they saw. Love it!

Someone is in the Gioberti home and they have black leather gloves on… Maggie is coming in

Whoever it was they managed to get away, leaving the knife on the table….

Diane isn’t happy with Richard’s plans

[​IMG]
    “Do you think it’s worth prostituting yourself for her?”

Of course he does, there’s a price to pay for most things in life Ms Hunter

Maggie is against Chase trying to find out who killed Carlo, whereas I think he’s right to go looking, especially seeing how the murdered set Cole up with it all.

Cole is stopped, admits to having two beers and then is told to stand on his left foot saying the alphabet.

How bizarre?

The black leather gloves are back and I think they picked up a spanner.

They’ve set Cole up again, only this time he’s about to commit suicide, or so they hope.

17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E15 Broken Promises

I’m glad they found Cole pretty quick, though I didn’t think the suicide note would be about Carlo, that’s a nice twist in the tale.

Denault is back (thanks to Diane) to take Richard back to New York – now that’s not going to happen... Is it?

Cole is starting to respond, I hope he doesn’t wake up with amnesia.

Dear Lord, Angela is a cruel bitch.

The sheriff comes to tell Chase * Maggie that the suicide note was typed up on Maggie’s typewriter and it will be passed on to the district attorney, he tells them it’s a confession.

[​IMG]
    “That’s very nice of you to tell us first”

Nice… NICE…?

Cole wakes up!

He tells them he was hit!

He doesn’t know anything about the suicide note!

And now the doctor comes in to insist they leave him alone. Are you kidding me?

Angela & Julie spot Jamie dining with Nick.

Melissa visits Cole and tells him he’s not getting Joseph

[​IMG]
    “He’s my child too dammit!”

Looks like Richard has finally won Melissa round

[​IMG]
    “Mr Channing, I think you have yourself a deal”

Ha! Sheila has just stumbled on Nick & Vickie

Richard is offering Chase help in finding the truth behind Carlo’s murder, I kinda hoped Chase would take him up on his offer.

He doesn’t want Chase to ruin the Channing name…

[​IMG]
    “That is a privilege I am reserving for myself”

Melissa is really making a meaning out of the Agretti money.

Her offer to Angela sees Angela accusing Melissa of blackmail

[​IMG]
    “Not at all, it’s just business”

S2E16 Deliberate Disclosure

Cole’s baby is all over the newspaper thanks to Lance and as a gift for his hand in doing this Angela has just announced she’s dis-inherited him.

That was a great scene between Melissa & Richard after she confronted him about the baby reveal.

Angela gives Chase something else to worry about after Cole’s news. She tells him about Vickie’s affair with Nick Hogan.

[​IMG]
    “She’s disgraced the family” :D

Angela calling on Phillip at 11:30 and meeting Amanda was wicked, especially how quickly Angela dismisses Amanda while Phillip tries to introduce the pair of them.

Lance files for divorce and Angela tells him he’s not spending another minute under her roof – she’s so hard-faced I love her.

Chase is trying his best to get Vickie away from Nick

[​IMG]
    “Right now, all I want is Nick”

Looks like he needs to try much harder.

Going through some of Carlo’s documents Chase & Melissa find a letter from Angela to Carlo about making a deal with Melissa marrying Lance

[​IMG]
    “You think that Angela could have…?”

Oh for Pete’s sake! Chase finds out Daryl is the producer on Maggie’s movie as they celebrate and suddenly he’s not hungry..

Lance won’t stop the divorce proceedings and so Angela kicks him out.

[​IMG]
    “You don’t dare cut me out of the will, because I know enough to ruin Falcon Crest”

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this, the idea of Lance taking on Angela fills me with so much excitement.

18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E17 Love Honor and Obey

I did wonder if Lori’s interest in Lance might lessen once she finds out he’s no longer part of Falcon Crest

[​IMG]
    “I can’t do it alone, I need you Lori”

Well, so far so good.

Maggie tells Daryl that she doesn’t want a repeat of what happened between them, well I sure hope nothing does happen, but they keep putting these two together.

Oh wow! Angela has Bitterman working for her behind Chase’s back.

Bless! Lance comes to see his mother saying how much he’s missed her and oh, can she loan him some money while he’s there. :D

Angela seeks out Amanda, could she be breaking up the relationship Amanda has with Phillip?

Chase is set-up which lead to his arrest… But who set it up?

Melissa turning up at Lori’s and then landing a kiss on Lance as Lori returned home was brilliant.

Amanda breaks up with Phillip, he then turns up at Angela’s, I’m expecting Phillip to challenge Angela, but instead he talks about what they could have had if Angela would let him in. Is he really that fickle, or was he setting her up for a fall?

Emma’s arrival was a pleasant surprise even though I saw her name on the titles I’d forgotten she was in this episode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, well, well, Lance seems to have won Melissa over with his dominate and aggressive ways of affection… But who is using who?

Maggie leaves Chase because she can’t take any more of his investigation to prove her son is innocent – Oh well, I guess it’s ‘Daryl, here I come’ for Maggie.

Angela looks pleased as punch when she sees Lance & Melissa going to bed….

[​IMG]

S2E18 Separate Hearts

I can’t decide between Angela in love with Phillip and Angela wanting to control Phillip.

I like Julia giving Maggie advice on her recent troubles with Chase of the investigation, and now she’s offering her help to Chase, what a lovely woman?

Oh, for Pete’s sake! Chase comes to see Maggie, the phone goes, someone wants to meet for dinner and Chase doesn’t like the sound of the conversation, so he leaves. He leaves without speaking to Maggie – Why, why, why? What is wrong with actually talking?

This new found love between Lance & Melissa is a strange one, makes me think there’s more to this than they’ve let on.

Woah! Is Phillip going into battle with Richard against Angela…?

[​IMG]
    “Here’s to an unbeatable team”
    “And to the defeat of Angela Channing”

Someone is warning Julia to stay away from the investigation…

Oh, so now Lance & Melissa do have a plan, this is getting interesting, especially with Phillip & Richard hatching up something for Angela.

Nick is telling Shelia their marriage is over and while that might be devastating for Sheila, I will say I love this pose from them as they discuss it.

[​IMG]

The guy Chase was looking for gets in touch with Julia & Melissa and they’re about to go meet him – without any back-up. I say that but only because the music has changed into something that could be leading to a scary scene…

Nick comes to tell Vickie about his divorce with Sheila

[​IMG]
    “We won’t have to sneak around”

He doesn’t mention how nice and different her hair is since they last met though..

WTF………?

I was expecting something from the Julia/Melissa/Murder mystery, but not her car going over and then blowing up!

Surely she’s not dead.. Is she..?

19. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E19 The Odyssey

Oh goody, Julia was thrown from the car.

I’m loving what Richard is doing, first he’s working with Phillip and now he’s giving in to Emma’s demands for her own office and computer. I can’t wait to see what Angela’s response to all this will be.

Angela is looking defeated with Emma

[​IMG]
    “Richard is using you to get at me, can’t you see that?”

So, the way to get back at Richard is find out the truth behind Jaqueline selling Richard to Denault.

Oh fantastic!

Emma sees Phillip at the office and then confronts Angela accusing her of having Phillip keep an eye on her.

[​IMG]
    “I just saw Phillip at the office about an hour ago”

Ha! Phillip is in Paris and shocks Angela.

Lance makes way on his plan to remove Julia from Falcon Crest by revealing the truth behind tony leaving.

[​IMG]
    “How did you know that?”

[​IMG]
    “Because I went to Tony and asked him, something you should have done”

The plot thickens when Angela learns that Carlo had written to the nun who was in charge when Richard was adopted by Denault who may have been a Nazi.

S2E20 Ultimatums

Lance sees into the future

[​IMG]
    “This is what it’s gonna be like when you & I run Falcon Crest – Everyday”

Daryl is such a sleaze!

Richard is listening in to both Diana & Phillip…

Lance getting arrested was a good move.

[​IMG]
    “Because I have some questions and I think you have some answers”

I’m curious why Richard would choose to trust Phillip, he’s been with Angela for such a long time, then I start to wonder if Angela is behind all of this.

A little tussle between father and son and I do believe Denault is dead.

Brilliant! Lance & Melissa try and bribe Angela to put Lance back in the will and she calls the’r bluff, saying to Melissa go ahead and sell your crop

[​IMG]
    “But, can you do without me?”

:D

Angela & Chase now think Richard had the motive to kill Carlo.

20. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,376
    S2E21 Maelstrom

The Sheriff wants to talk to Richard about Denault’s death and this got me wondering, what if Richard is a one season character? Brought in to sir trouble and kill a few characters along the way. I have no idea how long any of these characters last and I’m going to assume Angela is one that will make it through all the seasons. The rest? Well, I guess I’ll have to wait and see.

Lance is such a loving son to his mother, he’s an inspiration to so many

[​IMG]
    “When you realise what I have planned for my mother, you’ll understand there’s no way she’ll be able to show her face at Falcon Crest again”

Oh – Richard wasn’t listening to Diana & Phillip, he was listening to Diana & Denault!

[​IMG]
    “Do you want me to play your phone conversations for you?”

Diana has a few words for Richard

[​IMG]
    “I could destroy you!”

Bring it on….

Daryl is coming on to Maggie again, damn this guy is annoying me!

Finally Maggie gives Daryl what he deserves.

I do believe Julia has left Falcon Crest.

There’s a scene outside with Phillip & Angela talking about Richard having a great lawyer and they both look at each other like they are in on the big secret. But then a following scene shows Angela speaking with Chao Li about how she’s onto to Phillip. If she isn’t behind all this then Phillip really isn’t all that bright.

Someone is trying Richard’s door handle and they’ve been at it for nearly minute…

Ha ha ha! Angela has just asked Lance a question about Melissa

[​IMG]
    “Do you really sleep next to her with both eyes closed?”

So Julia hasn’t left (yet) she’s just met Tony’s fiancé

I hope Lance pays for humiliating his mother.

Lance and Cole fighting is great, but someone stop those two women from screeching! So much for Chao Li’s training on lnace, I would say Cole won that fight.

Diana (along with a couple of heavies) has come to take Richard back to New York.

Maggie & Chase are back in each other’s arms, quite literally when someone throws a load of barrels on them. I liked Chase’s urgency to call the medics, instead he’s rather stroke Maggie’s hair, srill I guess that’s true love for ya.

S2E22 Climax

Oh Goody, Jacqueline is back.

Julia is drunk and Angela has found her!

[​IMG]
    “I’ll wait in the car”

Interesting that Diana is now the one controlling Richard.

Oh wow! Nick is still with Sheila and she’s all for the weeding….

I was expecting Jacqueline to turn round in the chair, I now wish they hadn’t included her name in the opening titles.

[​IMG]
    “Own you? Of course I do Richard”

Still it’s great she’s back.

Angela doesn’t waste time commenting on Chase’s disappearance during Vickie’s wedding, but better than that, Richard turned up. Melissa must be seething after signing that contract. I would be making my way back to Angela’s desk to rip it up.

Oh my giddy aunt fanny, Julia is the one who killed Carlo?

And she has a gun!

And they’ve just buried someone…..???

Wow!, This is a fantastic cliff-hanger.

I’m a bit gutted it was Julia, I really do like the character, but I can’t see a way how she can stay in the show now.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 8)