Former intelligence chief: Trump wouldn’t be president if not for Russian interference

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by SueEllenRules!, May 23, 2018.

1. SueEllenRules!

SueEllenRules! Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +682
    In case it isn’t blatantly obvious, the direct answer to your question is yes, some people are. Namely, people who have so much contempt for Hillary Clinton, they happily turn a blind eye to any and all evil committed by Trump as long as it screws her over in the process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Frank Underwood

Frank Underwood Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +481
    Nobody's turning a "blind eye" to Trump's crimes. At least I'm not. I've laid out every crime that's been committed by him and his administration, and I even said he should be in prison for the illegal bombing of Syria. The irony is that this is coming from someone who literally turns a blind eye to the flaws and corruption of Hillary and the DNC, and has even given them a pass for meddling in primaries. You support blue dog Dems who go along with Trump more often than not. Hell, Joe Manchin just said he might endorse Trump in 2020!

Funny how you're more critical of someone like me who says the Democrats need to be more progressive, rather than a blue dog Dem like Manchin who supports Trump.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  3. SueEllenRules!

SueEllenRules! Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +682
    As the expression goes, "speak of the devil and he doth appear.” :NI:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Frank Underwood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +481
    The devil being the Democrats who pretend to be anti-Trump, but actually vote in support of his horrendous policies and nominees.

Not to mention the devils who support those Democrats over the ones who are actually anti-Trump and everything he stands for.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  5. Frank Underwood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +481
    You know what else is devilish? Complaining about corruption and terrible policies coming from the other party, but condoning and even rationalizing it when it comes from your own.

I'm also pretty sure the devil isn't for single payer, a living wage, non interventionism, tuition free public colleges, a green environment, etc. You know who else doesn't support those positions? Republicans AND Democrats! I keep hearing how a Dem like Joe Manchin is still better than a Republican, and now he's threatening to support Trump in 2020.

If you want to keep propping up Republican lite, be my guest. I simply can't turn a blind eye to the atrocities they've committed in a bipartisan effort with Republicans.