Four new housemates going in tonight

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,211
    There was another big twist in store on Big Brother's Bit on the Side on Wednesday night (June 28), and on hand to break the news to us as ever was Rylan Clark-Neal.

Indeed, the BOTS host revealed that the housemates who lost out to Tom to become the People's Housemate would be heading for the house following tonight's eviction (June 29).

[​IMG]

"As we know, tomorrow one housemate will leave," said Rylan.

"But while Big Brother may taketh with one hand, he may giveth with the other.

"Yes, we have not one, not two, not three but four brand new housemates entering the Big Brother house."

Then came the twist.

"When I say brand new housemates, their faces may be a bit familiar," Rylan added.

"A hurricane is coming, ladies and gentleman.

"Yes, they missed out the first time but next time Simon, Sam, Andrew and Hurricane Sue will all be going in."

• Like Like x 2
  2. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,604
    So the twist on launch night was a waste of time and really channel 5 should give viewers who voted their money back.

I was hoping for new HM’s, sometimes you’ve got to be careful what you wish for :lol: I'm a bit underwhelmed by these four.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,211
    Maybe that was the original plan - to never let them in, but with so many leaving they want to give these a second chance.

I was too when I read the article, but now I'm feeling quite optimistic about it. I think we have a weaker house now that Lotan has gone, it feels liek we are going round in circles and not much is happening. With so many warnings givens, are the housemates going to become even duller.

So with these four going it, it might shake it up which I need to see happen.

I'm also looking at it from another angle, what if it turns out where some of these new housemates actually be much more fun that we could have missed out on.

I'm also curious where it will go with Ellie, remember Sam said he fancied her and she knows it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,604
    I like your optimism Ome and now you've got me thinking :think:

I’m being particularly judgmental of Simone and Andrew from seeing them on launch night, but then they were obviously going to be loud and try to get noticed. Tom was the one chosen (which I was fine with at the time) and look how he turned out as a HM..Lol!

It could be interesting to see how Chanelle and Simone get on together and there is no-one else like Andrew in the house. Sue didn’t seem too bad, I have high hopes for her.

what have we got to lose?

This does worry me :lol:

• Like Like x 1