Google Chrome (Mobile Version) Sucks!

Discussion in 'Rant Room' started by Presea, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Presea

Presea Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,457
    I couldn't even browse in peace without those stupid "suggested" articles always popping up on the main page of Google Chrome's mobile app. Didn't matter how many times I deleted them all. Even if I never hit refresh, new ones would always spawn eventually. And there apparently is NO way to disable the feature. I know this from actual research online as well. There used to be a way to do it with flags, but effin' Google eventually disabled that, too. Why on Earth would they make a feature that you can't turn off!? Or more importantly, why do they think that everyone wants to read all of these BS news articles and sports junk!? I don't even LIKE sports, and the news just makes me depressed. I finally had enough today and ditched Google Chrome on my phone and installed Firefox instead. I would have done it a lot sooner, but the only browser that can be used to get into the student-user interface of my University's website is guess-what?... Google! And I wanted to work on stuff from my phone as well. But I don't care anymore. I will just only do homework on my laptop.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,449
    Books, pen and paper, Presea!

• Agree Agree x 1