The Bachelorette Hello Emelee

Discussion in 'The Bachelorette' started by Alex Moore, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Alex Moore

Alex Moore Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Hello there Emelee. I'm very excited to meet you and to be taking part in the Bachelorette. I know it's gonna be fun but I'm also hoping to find something meaningful and long lasting, and I'm very glad that could be with you. Can I just start by saying what a beautiful name you have. Is that a Swedish version/spelling of Emily?

I'm sure we'll find out more about each other as we go on but I'll introduce myself and tell you a little more about me. I'm Canadian but have been living in Italy for the last 5 years. Have you ever been to Italy? I live in the town idyllic town of Positano on the Amalfi coast. I live with my dog Charlie, a golden retriever. I also have four horses which live on a farm a little inland.

I consider myself a caring and romantic guy. Despite some disappointments in the past I still believe in love and that there's someone out there for everyone. I run my own impost/export business which I can run from pretty much anywhere. I love reading, horse riding, listening to music, watching movies and cooking.

I know this is gonna be a crazy process and a pretty weird way to meet someone, but I have a good feeling about you Emelee. I'm gonna do all I can to win your heart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    Hi Alex. Good to "meet" you.
    Emelee is not a Swedish name, but rather a combo name. A nickname.
    I have not been to Italy, but I would love to visit Florence and Tuscany some day.

Looking forward to talking some more. Like, what series and books do you enjoy? One's answer says a lot about one's personality.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Alex Moore

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Some of my favourite series are Breaking Bad, The Wire, Six Feet Under and Game of Thrones. Also love sitcoms like Cheers, Roseanne, Seinfeld and Friends, and animations like South Park, American Dad, Family guy and Rick and Morty.

I like reading all kinds of books. Right now I'm reading Swing Time by British novelist Zadie Smith. Dunno if you have heard of her? I tend to enjoy either fiction or biographies. Some of my favourite authors are Ian McEwan, Erica Jong, Stephen King and Grahem Greene.

What about you?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    Interesting.
    I am into classics and humorous novels, but also biographies. I've got plenty of TV series I like too - but no one special yet to watch them with. Maybe that will be you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alex Moore

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    I sure hope so. Although I like to go out for drinks and dinner occasionally there's nothing I like more than nights in on the couch with someone special watching TV or a movie. How about you? Are you more a nights in or a nights out kind of girl?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    I like both, but I prefer nights in. I could go out maybe twice a month, that's enough for me. Good restaurant, maybe a sky bar.

What do you prefer to drink?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alex Moore

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    I like red or white wine, depending on the situation. Beer, vodka and cranberry or a mojito. How about you?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    Can't stand wine or beer. I prefer cocktails.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alex Moore

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Ok, mojitos all round then! And tell me, if I was to book a table for us, what kind of food/restaurant would be your favourite?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    I love Asian, Italian & Mexican. But..... I often eat that. Take me to a French restaurant!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alex Moore

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Ok, that's a good tip for one of our (hopefully many) dates. How was your weekend?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    Stressful. But I did manage to get a long bubble bath. Granted it was while reading stuff for work, but still. ;)

13. Alex Moore

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Sorry to hear you had a stressful weekend. The weeks go by so fast, its already the weekend again. Are you managing to have a more relaxing weekend this weekend? I went for a swim in the sea this morning. The water was pretty cold. It definitely woke me up. This afternoon I'm going horse riding in the countryside with some friends.

14. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    Sounds terrific, can I tag along next time? My weekend was close to disasterous. I could use a break. :)