"History" tab

Discussion in 'Feedback & Help Forum' started by Mel O'Drama, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Mel O'Drama

Mel O'Drama Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,093
    Medals:
    This isn't showing up for me anymore in either of the available styles. I found it a handy way of re-tracing my steps of recently viewed threads.

Don't worry if it's expensive or difficult to add on, but if not is there any chance of having it back?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,122
    Ah - well - erm...:hide:

With the board crashing recently I thought it might have something to do with the various addons we have.

I've been removing some of the addons that we no longer use and switching off other addons that I'm not sure if members are using any more. The ones I've uninstalled I know we don't use them, but for those addons, I'm unsure of, I just switch them off and wait to see if there are any reactions. If no one mentions the disappearance I would uninstall a good few months after switching them off.

If I get the feedback and members are still using them then I'll switch them back on like this one. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Mel O'Drama

Mel O'Drama Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,093
    Medals:
    Ah - that explains it, and it sounds like a great way to try and find a way round the glitches.

For what it's worth, if it helps resolve the crashes I can live without it. In the meantime let's hold our collective breath and see what happens next... :shifty:

Great to see it back. But it's a little bit freaky to click on the History tab and find the top thread is also "History tab".

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1